/v/ is making fun of us again

/v/ is making fun of us again

So is /pol/

\v\ is a brainlet board.

To all vtards browsing right now look up bitcoins price 1 year ago, and cope some more.

This literally doesn't matter. As long as all the normie miners who just got into crypto get hit, /v/ wins.

mining is basically hodling, you might be losing on electricity now but 2 things are bound to happen:
1. hashrate goes down because weak handed miners pull out, meaning you make more per watt
2. price eventually will go up, so hodl

/v/ just likes lolcows like the rest of Veeky Forums, I noticed a couple gaming youtubers acknowledge the existence of crypto dying rn so they're just having a laugh at our alleged loss

> alleged loss
if only you knew

>"making fun"
>implying they are just not 'laughing' bitterly because we made their BING BING WAHOO machine slightly more expensive, knowing damn well that most of Veeky Forums at least 10x their money

we're not the ones losing actual, real money because of internet monopoly money
keep up with the wojaks tho, it's the only reason i come to this normalfag-infested shithole

>Implying most of this board didn't buy in at $10k+.

>Veeky Forums
>having real money

It's ok, I'll have the last laugh when BTC is worth 100K EOY

cant blame them, making fun of us is probably more exciting than the pc games released in the last ten years damn

Hahaha

Mount and Blade 2 will be out eventually. Some day.

seconded, feeding on human suffering is the Veeky Forums way.

>imppling Erdogan didn't have the whole team killed for not making an OP Turk faction he could beat off too

WE WILL RECLAIM WHAT WAS STOLEN FROM US
WE WILL TAKE BACK WHAT WAS TAKEN FROM US
YOU WILL SUFFER
AS WE HAVE SUFFERED

>slightly more
>1080 ti doubled in price

Who cares about nvidia tho lol

/v/ thinks you can't cash out in real money and that it's not possible to mine coins without the power cost exceeding their price. They also think that miners have somehow been hurt by this crash when they still have the hardware and can afford to hold out.

>They also think that miners have somehow been hurt by this crash when they still have the hardware and can afford to hold out.
That's truth though.

woah woah woah too far buddy too far.