this it it. I am out of crypto. It has no future

faggots

not happening.

Time's up.

>1 hour
>disappoint

Where is it

Idk man I already feel despair on my end

When we hit the despair I'll break even.

>tfw will still be up during despair
kek

the price can only fall when fucking idiots sell their shit billionfold.

who the fuck is continuosly selling shit 25% under the value of the last day for weeks straight. just stop selling you fucks.

incoming bounce

downtrend bounce / 200 MA / old support / fib line / rsi bottomed / Bottom Bollinger

>at capitulation, already suicide threads everywhere

I can't imagine what this place will look like when we reach despair

We are at first sell off.

Short sellers are making a fortune now. They are allowed to borrow your coins and sell them. Don't you know how that works? When Wall Street allowed shorting of cryptos, that was the end of the ride.

Where can I short?

ah, pajeets and their fancy looking graphs. Its gonna be fun to witness all of your wojack threads.

>downtrend bounce / 200 MA / old support / fib line / rsi bottomed / Bottom Bollinger

>shorting at the bottom
Prepare to long instead, once you see a small indicator of a bounce be prepared for a fast launch back to 11k.

I use whaleclub

please.. please.. no applause required

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GET IN

GET IN

Fair play my guy

Just longed eth

22 million already in on ETH/USDT on binance

Where are you now bro

lol
it aint reaching 11k until next bull-run
a bounce does not reach over previous high
which is 9k

haha ok you win

Timing was off...but you're Welcome

holy fuck

dear wizard, can I borrow your crystal ball for like a week? thx

Goddamn, OP. Who are you and when can I suck your dick?

also the whales are tired of manipulation, but prepare for next

Ah I wish I saw this thread earlier, I was watching the ETH dip waiting to dip below 900 and boom it bounces back. I missed my shot to buy in

missed by 1 hour unless this is just a dead cat bounce. If this is a real bounce then well done! I bought back when it bounced off 8k on bitfinex. Crossing my fingers!

noice

fuck you i sold everything u mnotherfucker fuck you in thet ass

I got in on the bounce right when it happened.

I bought the absolute bottom out of pure luck.

This bounce back goes to all the faggots saying TA is impossible

I will. You got to learn somehow. I lost about 100 but could've made 800 if I did my original plan. I need to learn a lot.

if it's a dead cat I doubt it will go much lower...

This guy knows!

how high up will it go?

Touché

12k, then possible reeeee all the way down, or up to 14k then 30k...take that as scenarios...this is not physic fortelling...

haha where are you now. calling me a pajeet. go shit on the street

support at 8k looked really strong so yea I agree it feels pretty good. Even if it goes lower I still think it'll be good long term, can't be too greedy.

So are you going to show us the leveraged long position you took at the bottom, or are you just throwing darts blind and taking credit the one time it hits center mass?

I GOT FUCKING LIQUIDATED YOU FUCKING MOTHRFUCKERRRRRRRR

I LOST MY ENTIRE TRADING ACCOUNT YOU FUCKSSSSSSSS FUCK U ALL TO HELL

ngl that was pretty spot on my dude

Fuck you OP you were right.

It will crash even harder.

kek fucking saved. thanks for that user

lol.. im stuck in a an alt trade my bot did, so was looking for the bounce so i could sell... that was were i was hoping for the bounce, and thats where it did.. didnt have to leverage a long position.. if you cant do your own TA, dont blame me :P

Holy fuck op

what's more likely in your opinion?

Lol asscoin faggots btfo

Depends on the FUD, next I see Bigger Regulations or see more Europe joining the FUD brigade, which could possibly cause more Reeee...

>TAfags predict bounce at 8,7.5,7,5,4,3
>bouncelet appears
SEE TA WORKS

you can go back weeks and see guys saying ~8200 was a good buy point for end of Jan. Same TA was used then.

Holy shit... can anyone explain to a relative newfag how this wizard called the predicted the bounce so accurately?

do you think Chinese New year will pump btc up like the other years? ignoring FUD

This. I want to become a wizard one day

Chinese new years, sounds like bullshit to me, imo, if anything its a tiny percentage...

People have been predicting this for weeks now, Veeky Forums usually starts screaming whenever people discuss TA and such.
Appearantly 5 link threads 4 TRX threads is ok but TA is were Veeky Forums draw the line

The thing is, it's become typical that it kinda fullfill itself. Nobody buys because of chinese new year, but because they expect it to rise due historical trends. This isn't a hidden knowledge so everyone is waiting for the CNY.

H-h-have their been similarly consensus-forming predictions for when the next bull run will be?

Wow its gonna bottom out below 0.

OPEN SHORT POSITIONS RIGHT BEFORE THE BOTTOM FOR INFINITE GAINS BOYS

how did you call it so accurately? burgers waking up?

How hard is it to correctly call heads or tails on a coin flip?

Saved this like 2 weeks ago, sometimes you find golden threads in the midst of shitcoin threads.

woah, thanks Satan. that describes 90% of my relationship attempts.

I've never really looked seriously at TA before-- does this chart give any kind of probability for upward vs. downward trends after hitting 8000?

so this is the power of meme triangles....

s-s-s-satoshi?

Ok nigga you have clearly proved yourself. Now what is going to happen over the next couple months?

Dear wizard, among these scenarios, which do you consider the most likely?

We hit 8000...you didn't need great TA skills to predict a bounce.

*OK it was bigger then I expected but oh well

200MA, Trendlines, fib line meeting them, Bottom Support,Shorts Tiring...all culminating to a point

Unfortunately not, it could still go down further. It's speculation after all but the market does follow certain trends and TA can't really predict any change in trends before they start to happen.
What TA does is help people identify the changes in trends quickly because they are prepared for certain things to happen. This means that good TA fags tend to be ready to sell high and buy low.
It could dip to 6k before reversing but 8k was the predicted mark.