GUYS, I CANNOT STAND IT ANY LONGER, I'M GOING TO SELL, CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE OR IM SELLING ALL...

GUYS, I CANNOT STAND IT ANY LONGER, I'M GOING TO SELL, CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE OR IM SELLING ALL, BETTER TO LOSE 50% THAN TO LOSE ALL

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Aethia_game/status/959380072737144832
coindesk.com/sec-cftc-chiefs-set-senate-crypto-hearing-next-week/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SELL SELL SELL

op your a tard

newfag detected

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

Sell while there are still dumbasses out there willing to buy

If you didn't sell at 20K, why would you sell now?
And if you bought after 10K, you are clinically retarded anyway.

Stockmarket chad here. During a major crash it's often best to just sit on your losses for a few years, and then it will recover. If you sell out now, you'll never get that money back. It's really just a question of how much you need that money. Hopefully you didn't invest any money you weren't prepared to lose, so you should just wait it out. If you need that money or else you'll be homeless then #1 you shouldn't have invested it in the first place, and #2 cash out whatever you need to survive.

Good luck Veeky Forums. I remember my first market crash back in 2001.

You'll regret it.

Kek at people who really think they will lose it "all".

The market has been hammered and BTC price is still higher than it was 2 and a half months ago. It's sturdier than people think.

The total marketcap of cryto is also still higher than it was in the middle of December, so about 6 weeks ago.

If we are returning to mean, we're looking at a bottom of $7000. Maybe a little less.

Stop fucking panicking.

Hows the trolling life, poor salty no-coiner pajeet

Haha, the jews got to this OP.

would be smart to sell right now
news is going to push the sell narrative, making normies sell also
big money has left the building or is leaving

you best bet is to sell now and if you believe in the system buy back later

Please.
I'll happily buy your sloppy seconds and laugh all the way to the moon.

this.

its only going to keep going down
every country in the world either fudding it or banning it
normies getting scammed with bitconnect and Veeky Forums
4chan
its over, as much as these deluded fucks thinks it isnt it is

I got in the game back in september and got out late december with 100k cashed. Completely left the market.
Anyone still holding is a dumbass

at this point you may as well stay in. you can't lose much more, but the gains on the rebound. ermagherd

for how long FOR HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO SIT IN THE LOSES???

Give it a month.

Officially a nocoiner now. Sold for 200% profit, so no regrets. I will buy again later.

Aye, this feller be tellin true- me first market crash o’er the sugar wars o’ 1687 I procured a chest of dubloons shorting rum:gunpowder using barrels o’ limes for collateral in Hispaniola. Made off with a great fortune I did, with the rumrunners red in the arse if I do say

There's no concrete timeframe. But look at it this way. You wouldn't be withdrawing money if you were gaining it every day, why be so anxious about cashing out now? It's not really possible for a Cryptocurrency to go bankrupt (unlike a company on the stock market) so if you hold long enough you are very likely to make your money back. I can't guarantee this for alt-coins, but bitcoin is definitely going to head back up.

Also be prepared for the "dead cat bounce." Don't let it toy with your emotions.

buy sell when it hits 3k sell again when it peaks at 100k it's easy boyo
it only costs 3k to make a bitcoin, it's the currency of the future

This, anons, is one of the main reasons why the market will recover.

Do people really think that those who have sold won't be tempted to buy back in? Kek.

This shit is too addictive. The cheap prices too appealing. The potential gains too great. Not everyone will FOMO back into the market, but many will.

Just found this on twitter, is a real game studio working on a game on the ether blockchain?! twitter.com/Aethia_game/status/959380072737144832

and amnesia will envelope the globe and people will say "omg what is this cryptocurrency all the young hackers are talking about? blockchain, wut lol"

>it's never going to be Aug 2017 again

Cap’n Neckbeard tell me o your tale of treachery arrrr! Did you scuttle any tarred slave grils with ur one eyed scrumpet musket??? Did Ye get the Caribbean Crustaceans???

LOOK AT THE FUCKING TULIPS. WE TOLD YOU OVER AND OVER AGAIN BUT YOU JUST HAD TO RESPOND WITH "MUH TULIPS" AS IF THAT WAS ANY KIND OF ARGUMENT.
ANYONE WHO IS BUYING ABOVE 2K IS THROWING MONEY INTO THE TOILET

People grossly overestimate the adoption of cryptocurrency.

Most people have heard about it but the vast majority still have no fucking idea what it is.

And if you tally up the users of the most popular exchanges and fiat ramps like Coinbase, about 0.4% of the world's adult population have got that far, with many probably only signing up but never bothering to buy.

The amount of people owning crypto would have to triple just to reach anywhere near 1% of the global population.

We still have true mainstream adoption to look forward to yet, and it could blow historical pumps out of the water by comparison.

>We still have true mainstream adoption to look forward
And why would the mainstream adopt a currency which has no use beyond selling it to idiots who buy in at peaks?

sell it please so i can buy in this glorious moment. im gonna be so rich when i make bank off you faggot pussies that didn't have the balls to hodl

Do it sell

It's only temporary though.
But yeah this isn't going above 10k for a while I'm thinking.

I'm constantly kicking myself for not being in crypto in Jan 2017 (started in Aug). So I see this as a huge opportunity. Not selling a dime because I'm not a Jew.

rekt

They will when it has an use beyond selling it to idiots who buy in at peaks.
It's called Nano and now is THE time to invest

Sell buy again later when its worthless

BUY WHEN THERE IS BLOOD IN THE STREETS, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
IT'S A BLOODBATH OUT THERE AND THE BANKS ARE TOASTING WITH IT, GETTING READY TO BUY ALL THAT THEY CAN AT THE LOWEST THEY THINK THEY CAN GET IT
THERE WON'T BE A MOMENT OF HESITATION; DON'T MISS OUT ON YOUR SHOT AT WEALTH BY SELLING THEM YOUR BAGS THIS CHEAP
REMEMBER THAT THEY WANT YOU TO FALL IN LINE, FAGGOT

As long as the dream is still alive, user, the crowds will gather.

Crypto's growth rate could slow dramatically and it would still massively outperform every other way of making money through investing.

The bubble will burst for good eventually, but I think we have at least a few bull rallies left of epic proportions. The number of people not in crypto at all, who could be tempted by the ROI, is still way, way too much.

Sell you fucking pussy, sell

I can afford to HODL forever, these losses mean nothing to me.

DO IT
DIE DIE DIE

OP, the senate are having a hearing about 'crypto issues' on the 6th. They are going to broadcast live, tether and other concerns about crypto are going to be discussed. Serious FUD.

coindesk.com/sec-cftc-chiefs-set-senate-crypto-hearing-next-week/

The market is likely going to crash then, and combined with the dip now, people are going to have a bad time.

It's up to you if you want to HODL.

I'm just passing on the info about the senate, I'm not giving you advice either way.

If you are a HUGE whale, all you need to do is slowly pump it past 20k after all the panic selling is over.

Once that happens, everyone who fomo'd at the top, then cut losses and panic sold, will realize "I should've held! Could've had no losses and all these mad gains! Crypto is unstoppable!"

And then everyone will jump in. Because right now, everyone knows about it on the news, but most normies I know didn't actually jump in.

Next leg up is going to be like the dotcom bubble or the housing bubble, EVERYONE will be in it.

And that bubble pop is going to be GLORIOUS.

I wouldn't be surprised if suicides due to crypto become a common news event.

Right now, it's not at that level yet. Whales can milk this cow one more time, for the BIG one.

shut up, fuck. Anything to make a post.

Not OP, haven't we already bounced?

>this is only temporary
been hearing this for a while now.

>he still thinks crypto's about currency and not smart-contract related stuff

>crypto has been around for 9 years
>"a while" is now 1 month

The only thing to sell into is fiat though, right? I basically missed the shorting train.

This is true unless you bought ATH.
For example in the dot com crash people bought stocks at 100$ that later fell at 2$.
In that case their loss was so big that it would take more than 20 years of steady regular growth to return their original money.

SELL OP QUICK

Kek literally selling the bottom

its too late to sell if you haven't already. I have to say it does amuse me to think some of you are palpitating hard over this

>thinking this is the bottom
No, this is the bottom

this user gets it
don't fall for pajeets trying to get you to hold bags, now's the time to get out

I got in at 10.5K and bought like €1800, then stupidly thought yesterdays crash was the end of the crash and put down €500 at 9.3K.
Now I'm stubbornly going to HODL because fuck it, it's disposable and idc

Sssshhh let them sell

Jokes on you. Why do you think the price is dropping? Its because nobody actually wanted those inflated prices and it was all a pump scam by people much smarter than you. Do you really expect to see a single dollar back in your bank account?

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What would you not sell an obvious bubble? Nor the quick ups and downs are backed by anything substantial as of yet. Why would you go against the trend if it's all wind?
Why can't you buy back later when it's down at 6k?

2.7 k asshole

We constantly get bad news..

Everything has to crash for a proper flippening, guys. This is simply the start of a new era. A fresh chance where we can decide the future instead of having bitcoin bully it's way ahead. And tax season is right around the corner. It's time for the privacy coins to rise.

AND I'M FFRRREEEEEE....