Every time BTC has neared or hit through 30 RSI...

Every time BTC has neared or hit through 30 RSI, in a matter of days it shot to over 70 which resulted in 100 % to 400 % growth.
Now go ahead and roast me with your 'indicators don't matter' bullshit.
I'm buying in and selling the exuberance peaks in half a month.

I can't decide between
> It's different this time
or
> It happens again

Literally the point of the market. I say it's different this time.

Conservative scenario: At some point in time we go back to 12K+. I filled some bags at 9K, filling more today.

best-case scenario: stops at 7.5k - 8k and rebounds
worst-case scenario: dips way below 30 RSI and then rebounds again

i should've bought a little every 2k drop but no, mr. smarty pants had to go all in at 13k

what is this chart showing?

what is 30 rsi?

this is me lul, fucking hell. end of december i actually bought at 13k. gonna invest a small amount now again though.

>he is doing technical analysis
>he is serious
>he thinks he is smart

fags like you deserve everything bad
financial literacy = 0

On the other side, BTC has never been under 200 day MA since since 2015 which finished a bear market that took over 1 year.
And now we're very near that line so if we hold, it's going up again real quick. If we go well below the line, we might have a bear market for a few months. I don't believe it's going to be as long as in 2014-15 because cryptos are really booming right now, everybody wants to see action and not stagnation for a couple of years.

technical analysis is bullshit, dude
educate yourself

And keep looking at dominance percentage.
In a few days it grew by 3 percent. People might be trying to get off their alts which are bleeding too and locking into BTC which is not bleeding as much as other alts. If the dominance rises in few days, we're probably not going into a bear market and going to get some nice growth on BTC.
Keep watching. Maybe not buy in right away now but be aware.

just bought at 8k
hold me brahs

Good luck, we're gonna make it.
Remember the most simple technical analysis technique.
>Get on Veeky Forums
>Wojaks are red
>Buy in
>Wojaks are green
>Cash out

We're already under the 200 day MA though?

even if it goes to 1k or whatever it's not going there right now unless some new super fud comes out
7500 is a strong bounce, even bears can make more money shorting bulltrap than keep shorting from the bottom
they already closed 50% shorts from 25 december

Look at daily chart, then MA is daily (200 days). If you look at 1h chart then it's 200 hours. That's more for day traders.
Our MA today is 7,8 k. Let's hope the line holds.

>We're already under the 200 day MA though?
depends on exchange
bitstamp 200ma is ~7800

Here's the one I pulled from Bitfinex, very different to yours. Is this just the nature of the different exchanges, or have I done this wrong?

Strange because my tradingview chart says it's Bitfinex rates as well.

the line is below the other line
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHYH SELL SELL SELL

>he doesn't know that the RSI can flatline below 20 forever and always will in a sustained horrendous downtrend like this
enjoy ur '''''''''''oversold''''''''''''' market

Anyway, few hundred give or take are not that important here. Let's hope it won't go well below that line and finds support around it.
Dominance seems to be rising in a matter of minutes so it might be a good sign.

Honestly just looking at the 1 day charts, it would make sense that it settles somewhere between 6k and roughly where we're at now. Really can't see it going much below 6 at most, and that's coming from a pessimist.

>can
Everything can happen and I can't see future or anything.
Just checking for patters in recent past because it seems to be repeating.
Not urging to do any strong decisions, just saying to be aware because it might be a rare chance to get some cheap BTC.

>2011
>invest in BTC after hearing about it on Veeky Forums
>crashes months later
>people claim that it's going to recover in a month
>2 years pass and it still hasn't recovered
>sell my shit once it finally hit $50 and made a nice little profit

How patient are you Veeky Forums? Are you willing to hodl for another 2 years in order to see it hit 10k again? Are you in it for the long haul?

>Here's the one I pulled from Bitfinex, very different to yours. Is this just the nature of the different exchanges, or have I done this wrong?
bitstamp is more precise, since it's cash exchange
usdt values fluctuate more

Shit moves much faster now. We won't be waiting 2 years.

>Are you willing to hodl for another 2 years
we woudn't have
btc might as well never recover
but unlike post-gox market no one would care about it in 2 weeks with all the shitcoins and icos

be ready, BTC is going shoot up soon

and when it shoot up, it shoot up abou 1000 dollar up few minutes, or maybe much more this time

we have seen this before many many times

ETH has been below 30 vs USDT and BTC through almost all of this