Uhhhhh, guys?

Uhhhhh, guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E1xqSZy9_4I
youtube.com/watch?v=0X3UFmhlyuE
youtu.be/86g4_w4j3jU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, we're fucked. The most speculative of assets get dropped hard when equties all dump. Crypto is done for a couple years.

It is time. Collapse.

Glad someone finally noticed that the real market is collapsing. Also, check the VIX. Happy Black Friday.

[insert pink wojak picture]

MOMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYY

well shit

VIX is down since 30th of Jan

I know because I swapped 50% of my crypto stack on the 16th of Jan to VXX.

Betting on that next crisis, yo.

>was going to go pull my grandmother's retirement trust out of the markets on thursday
>got horribly stick and pushed the appointment till tuesday
I'm fucked aren't I.

Vix futures for today (so far)? 14.69

Bond Market is looking bearish too. I don’t know much about it but if this has happened before it is the first time it’s happened in decades. Economic collapse is coming. Hope you’re prepared

I hope it all collapses and leads to war.

Nobody wants to hear your predictions. There's a reason you're poor.

This is actually fucking brilliant for crypto.
I hope btc bottoms out before the entire market collapses.

and you would be at the bottom of the food chain

>all markets are collapsing

where does the money go during times like this?

How much longer are we looking at before this crashes?. Days? Weeks? Months?.

Everyone needs to start buying gold and silver right now.

Is this it?

220 dow points with in a 26k market is nothing, this is what a crash looks like
youtube.com/watch?v=E1xqSZy9_4I

Digital Money isn't real so where do you think it goes?

Hours?

have friends that are bond traders and i asked them the same thing. they said cash, but even it isn't safe

As long as there's food to eat and fuel to keep people warm there will be no collapse.

Is DB the next Lehman?

There's always signs before things go to shit.

Money is vaporware.

Dunno if you're a sheltered first worlder but war really fucking sucks.

True enough, usually what they call a waterfall slide. So if you're a trader you should be short anyway.

>They're selling
>Strong selling activity
>Once again
>Here it comes
>GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLL

It's a bubble.

>crypto market crash
>stock market crash
>South Africa has no water
>potential worldwide race war
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHGGGGHHH

Nowhere, that's the problem: the money is worth less which makes people not buy things, which tanks it even further, dragging the market with it because when supply goes over demand

isnt that econ 101?

want to buy some puts
any good stocks to short

The longer version is better but the audio's jacked.
Near the bottom the spread is 10 points wide, in the S&P futures that's just clinically insane, some fucking days are not that wide.

This is terrifying

Will be green by eod. Cap this

why do people fucking panic? throughout the HISTORY of stock trading (and crypto will be no different), there are ALWAYS CRASHES. From the great depression to the dot com crash to even the crash in 2009ish. EVERY TIME there was a new high afterwards. this is no different. just go to work, play a game, just forget about this shit for a few months or possibly a year. it WILL go back to a new high.

wtf

we'll get to purge shitholers though, that will be fun.

Welp enjoy your global risk-off

Because deep deep down, you know it is over valued as well.

I'm looking for a job man, this is really bad.

>buy bitcoin at $850
>4 years ago

is this.. football commentatory?

>oh my god it's crashing
>pls stop crashing this is too much
>goes through 89, BIG fib number
>*dies*
The crazy thing is that there are no buyers, but then if finds a bottom and there's such a vacuum with everybody running that there's no sellers, it rapes the shorts then goes back up near to where it started.

picks up at about 4.30 from the first video:
youtube.com/watch?v=0X3UFmhlyuE

>79 EVENS ARE TRADING...68 EVENS ARE TRADING
he is literally Pink Wojak-ing

Thanks I really enjoyed this. Who is the guy calling this, like what is his job? Who's listening to him?

Heard they charged a guy with market manipulation for this, he had bots fake shorting a shitload but it was fake he'd cancel them quickly etc.

>money
you mean credit, it goes back to not existing

I watched it on CNBC. It was a fun hour.

youtu.be/86g4_w4j3jU

72 evens just traded!!!!

The institutions went into crypto. Now they are just as fucked as we are.
The difference is, we will pop back up and they won't.

He's an ex-pit trader, the guys listening to him are outside the pit, they get a feel for the volume and orders. When he says big paper sellers coming in, it means outside orders, probably institutions and very big private traders.
The pit is dying, so this will never happen again in the same way.
The guy with the bots might have started something, but that's a meme, no market as huge as this can go down like without underlying reasons and psychology on it's side.
The spike created and the huge volume made it an important area for a long time after this.

>Wall street user said that the stock market will crash and people may jump to crypto

in the mediun run, probably correct

So what do I do. My parents put 200k in some stupid trust when they died I have no control over, it's all in stocks and I was going to go fight the trustee to move it to bonds on tuesday, already made the meeting.

I have like $800 in the bank and can't find a job, I'm fucked.

It's true. The difference is our crash will be over next week. The stock crash will drag on for years.

Binds are even more fucked. Should put the money into gold.

this guys commentary is legendary this is like Jim Ross calling a dump

GOD ALMIGHTY

Don't worry guys, it's the bottom!

I already have gold, probably about 30oz sitting in a safe.

I guess I could sell that if I really start to run out of money.

Fuck I just wanted to be an engineer and was finally getting over my social anxiety enough to pass interviews, and now I'll never get a chance.

Some nights I just feel like suicide.

2 hours to open. Might as well take a nap.

Lol a few months. Except that it’s really more like a few years, a relatively long time when you have about 50 years of enjoyable life.

>Applying conventional wisdom to crypto
Get fucked brainlet. Where do you think people are going to put their normie bucks when the normie economy crashes?

The difference is they'll get bailed out.

go all in on missile futures

plague bear trap lmao

It goes to (((them)))

someone is selling futures to cover own BTC losses

While it would suck for the foreseeable future seeing it all go to hell would be quite the fucking ride.

Lol fucking zoom out you ejits

Are you so new. MCAP is not money in the market. It is a theoretical asset valuation determined my the last agreed price asset exchanged owners.
As long as there are buyers for sellers ther is a price movement... And macap changes acordingly...

Look up mouse utopia on jewtube

how can i short this???