AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How much are you up/down on initial investment?

down 40k pls kill me

Just gone under my initial investment for the first time in two months. I guess this is a test of character.

Cashed out my initial plus £3k in December. Now losing thousands but hey it's all good fun RR-R-IGHT?????????

Im at 1,200 and I started at 2k meh tethered atm

About 40% down my dude. I'm a little bummed I was late to the game but over all feel pretty comfy holding some ripple and stellar. I'm not going broke over this shit anyhow. I've got a nice house, a great family, and a wonderful gf. I'm getting a new keyboard in the mail today and I'm gonna tear it up on CS and PUBG.

30k>450k>90k

rip

you must have bought some serious shitcoins when the market only halved from it's peak.

investment out middle of last month, ATH was 85k GBP, now at 25-30k GBP (deleted delta til this shit blows over so not sure...)

1k to 105k now at 49k

Feck.

Yeah some shitcoins that I bought early and mooned hard. I was up like 10x on BNTY, 5x on DBC, 5-7x on CRED, 5x on PFR, 15x on HST

3k -> 17.5k -> 9k

around x3 since September

dude, your are basically a no coiner.

Come talk to me when you have 36K invested in this shit, of REAL money, not coin generated money.

Im down 17K of REAL money.

I've started eating into it right fucking now for the first time. Currently -1500. Feels bad man.

How much of a brainlet do you have to be do be as bad as OP lmfao.

3.5k Investment

Now 1.8 left.

Fml

50% down
not even meming
contemplating suicide as we speak, I invested all my savings

+ 280k €.

0, cause im not a massive tard and have a job.

20%

Im still 2x, but starting to get worried.

cashed out my inital money x2 ages

all or nothing at this point i dont give a fuck

get rich leave with nothing

5k->94k->39k
Fug

Put in $3,000 down $1,200 more than 30% but up in satoshis so I dont care.