HOLY SHIT why is this fropping like a stone. @ $800 , -23% in 24 fucking hours WHAT THE FUCK

HOLY SHIT why is this fropping like a stone. @ $800 , -23% in 24 fucking hours WHAT THE FUCK

it still has long way to $100

>dude ethereum is magic it's not affected by the real world at all
>go all in ethereum while i myself am cashing the fuck out

I except a bounce in few hours top but you'd be an idiot to even attempt catching this falling knife

I don't pity those who changed btc for eth. You deserve to lose money.

that was the cue for me to sell all my eth, I rather baghold btc, its the stone castle while eth and most alts are thatch pyramids.

>be ico
>sell for eths
>see eth price fall
>oh shit, lemme sell this fat stack of ico eth i got for free

> eth is king they were saying yesterday
> eth is stable
> eth is new technology
lmfao

fuck me, i switched 0.5 btc to eth at 0.115.

$769 and FALLINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHJJJJJJJAHAHAHAHAHA@AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

thanks , I sold 22 eth at around the same price

for the good old USD

Whole market is down, in times of panic people look to hold BTC over ETH.

THREE LONG GREEN DILDOS
WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT

HOLY SHIT GREEEEEN

Right when it hit 725. Was that from something like bots or>?

It's professional market speculators. I wouldn't worry about it.

IN THE DARKEST HOUR
EVEN THE DIMMEST LIGHT IS BRIGHTER THAN EVER

At what point are you buying more? What is the magic number?

Why are 1 and 5min candles on gdax not working?

"At least I wasn't one of those idiots on that plane."
- You in the Twin Towers

Nailed it

The whole market is driven by bots and whales.

It is time lord,
From the dry dust take me,
From these chains break me

holy shit!!!! its going UP FUCKING INSANE AMOUNTS!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's all part of the flippening guise.

whao wtf recovering very fast

Remember to always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says.

This recovery right now scares the shit out of me.
Imagine if this is just a dead cat bounce..

Guess I had nothing to worry about hehe

Could it be the worlds largest deadcat bounce ever recorded? AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Red candle on 1 minute chart WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hail to the king baby!!

Dump it immediately you fool!

>fropping
kek

I did, made some money. WTF was that? OMG

centralized unsecure vaporware with zero security

>tfw managed to turn my ETH into fiat on the 28th when it was at around $1,2k
Good riddance. Fuck this ride

It's going up right now
The crash is over
We found the (((floor)))

Smart man. Wait for the next drop to sub 700 in a few days and repeat the next time it bounces. Once it hits the 500 area I would buy and HODL

I mean.. the largest wallets haven't sold shit during this. So.. follow the leaders.

and uuuuup we go!

hmm seeing some more green candle action I wonder. Goona sit back a bit wait to see if this is a upward movement.

>sold 20ETH at 725$
fuck me but i have to have enough for taxes if we end up with another-post gox market

it's only 3% of my stack anyway
butr i'm still mad i didn't wait for that green candle

Buy now
You think this isn't an uptrend?
Look at how strong that initial upwards movement was
This is going up for now, for sure

It's shorts closing their positions. Nothing about that immediate reversal is healthy

I am fine with losing some potential gains to wait for a better long position. Whatever the fuck that was felt SUPER unhealthy. The only way I would fomo that is if it decoupled with BTC but both coins are lockstep.

I am about 90% sure we will be going all the way back down again. I feel it in my gut, now way this was the end.

What would be the main indicator that we found the bottom on this shit? 500 seems too low even for this crash.

I'm basing my moves on prior corrections,looking at the percentage drop from prior ATHs, as well as the preholiday bubble linear price movement before it exploded to 1400. Only I'm being generous and adding an extra 200 or so dollars above the linear trend (average price before bubble was 300) with the assumption that not every single new dollar pumped into ETH will be withdrawn.

It's way too quick to think prices have been corrected and we are back in a bull market. Human psychology doesn't work like that. Just the fat that you also feel that this isn't the end of the fall is what everyone else is thinking. The psychology of the situation makes people skeptical of any bounce like this.