HOW CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT THIS WASN'T A BUBBLE???!?!

explain please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWMmd7hlwNI
youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It absolutely was a bubble and if you fools had listened to professional hardened investors and not 17 year olds in their parents basement, maybe this whole pathetic website wouldn't be on suicide watch right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=YWMmd7hlwNI

Bitcoin became a bubble when it was hijacked. Everyone with half a brain knew that. The technology itself is not a bubble, but we placed the entire market around a coin that was not technically advanced enough to prop up the market. The hyped it to high heavens. propagandized and refused to listen to reason, and walked right off a cliff.

Yes Bitcoin became a bubble. We cannot ever allow an inferior coin to become "too big to fail" ever again.

this has never ever happened before with crypto and it has never ever achieved a new high that made the last high look like a blip.

>It absolutely was a bubble and if you fools had listened to professional hardened investors and not 17 year olds in their parents basement,

Your hardened investors are a bunch of neo Luddite morons who still think the internet is a series of tubes.

It was not a bubble. Read the Reddit thread. This was an organized attack by Wall Street.

>the technology itself is not a bubble

literaly nothing

Log charts retard, can you read them?

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

muh paradigm shift

BTC is a bubble, crypto isn't

this needs to happen if its going to 50k

let that sink in

past performance is not an indicator of future performance

zoom out you fucking degenerate

Because that's what everyone said about Amazon in 2001. It's funny how people assume they can speak with authority after every significant price move (they weren't able to predict)

you are literally comparing a world-changing company with thousands of employees to some code with zero real world use.

Let them have their moment of "i told you so". They'll be sorry and FOMO in soon enough.

>the king of cypto is a bubble
>all the rest BTC spin offs are not

>btc dies
>alts can finally have their own market

sounds great.

>comparing a multinational company with real products that has actually changed the world to a slow expensive bloated "currency"

You guys have wrong mindset.
Keep the FUD in both ways.
More stupid sheeps pouring money in, more opportunities to scoop it for yourself.
This is investment game. If there were no stupid sheeps you won't have opportunities to 5x your portfolios in a one day.
Don't ask questions, don't tech others, encourage them to invest more.
Take those profits and laugh.
You shouldn't care about Mike in California that bought your BTC at 18k, you should encourage more Mikes in California to buy your crypto at top prices.
I don't care about Mike, he chose to enter the game at survival mode by himself.

>Bitcoin is Amazon
LMAO I hope this was actually your logic, that's just too funny

zoom in idiot

What a piece of shit you are, probably a jew too.

But to be honest, thats how you make gains

fuck off soyboy he is right

>BTC, the first and only deserving attention, dies
>everyone immediately trusts shitcoins pajeetcoins scamcoins ponzicoins

I see

hey let me help figure it out for you
>btc is old, outdated technology

>found Mike from California

Bubble? Explain

Everyone said it's a bubble and everyone thought there's still time before it pops.

OH MY GOD I'M ONLY UP 10000% I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF

This is the man that told you not to invest in Google and Amazon because he did not understand them

HOW the FUCK are these things comparable?

t. Durgesh from India

Doubt he can even use a computer.