Ethpyramid

Time to tune in on the only cash cow in this bear market.

powhchart.com

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xa2c4e011ef42a4eb5dc931a88797560bcb83aefe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is truly genius shit right here
U domy even need do do anything. Trust the math and shill

my body is ready for these gainz

Enjoy losing your money like the last idiots.

my buddy is gonna ddos the site and overflow the contract in about 30 min lmfao

lol try

stop shilling you idiots, no ones gonna get into shitcoins scamcoins or ICOs til everything settles.

Powhcoins.com is safer

this is legit

Good fucking luck
This contract actually had competent devs

oh so this is the safe ponzi scheme?

you have dogs brain

stop complaining its here to stay

fake

G-Guys? The shadowcontract is slowly lifting off the ground...
When I checked it last time an hour ago it was at 2eth, now it's already at 16eth.
S-Should we get in there before it's too late?
0x029d0650c81817aFb1810Ae10270823318321878

dont fall for scams

What are you talking about? It's a 1:1 copy of the running contract. You can check the sourcecode and do a diff if you want.
I'm going in there. This is the floor. Don't miss it.

already made 40% on shadow... i recommend entering now if you like money

It's an exact copy, only at the ground floor. Will go to 150 eth easily

17.8 eth and rising. WE IN ON THIS BOOOOISS!!!!11

that will never get as popular and you probably have most the tokens

fuck that dont split the money pool

The ethpyr discord is going bonkers about this. Many are currently discovering it and are contemplating going in there.
You're free to stay out of this, of course.

>not going after the shadowfork with superior shadow technology.

a lot safer staying in the original

you could get dumped on by anyone the owner of the og is holding his stack

no mathematically if you get into shadow before 50 you're pretty much guaranteed a 5x, the other ethpyr you're not going to get anything from buying in at 500 unless it hits 1000eth.

NIGGA WATCHU TALKIN BOUT? THIS SAME THING COULD HAPPEN TO THE OG!
The niggas running this literally put 0.003 and less ETH in there. Unlike with the OG where the devs have a minimum of 0.5 in there. Think about it dude.

not if first 1 eth is sold lol

the owner already said hes holding first 5 eth ehick holds a lot of value for a long time

Just give up dude, you have no sound argument why to buy into the overbought OG instead of the FRESH AND HOT SHADOWSNEK WHER YOU CAN MAKE FREE MONEY!
Pic related is what I made in an hour with only 0.5 ETH in there. Fuck you and your FUD alarm.

because 1 person can ruin it for all of you.the first 1 eth will get most of the stack. dump that and you all lose money.

Yeah, just like on the OG you absolute retard. Good job at figuring that out.
>PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US FOR BETTER ALTERNATIVES
You dun goof'd, anus muncher. SHADOW IS FUTUR

but on the og the devs have the stack so its not getting dumped. you have the stack on the shadow thats why u salty

ethpyramid.com

this is the real deal

when in doubt, go with the OG

never ever fall for scams go with this site people

Fuck this is really working
holy fuck i love you

There is more in the fucking shadow clone than the devs "stack" in the og seriously, and about the same number of people. With no website or devs behind it ffs... be smart, go with the OG

love you too

>muh devs won't dump
Oh you poor child. They already did. Remember the fucking massive drop right after it began?

loooood no das me

Anyone with half a brain could see that dump coming and plan to sell beforehand retard

Yeah, and how would it be different on shadow you imbecile? Like, it's the same fucking game.
>SHILL THE OG KICK THE SHADOWPOSTERS
Pathetic.

dis guy fucks

After losing money in every other pyramid.. this is the first one that’s actually working

get in b4 too late

Why would you retards fuck with this bullshit???

just look at the chart. in a bear market.

It's already too late. Contract is over 500 and to see any gains or even get even with your purchase you'd need to wait quite some time. Also you're at the mercy of idiots coming in after you.
Better get on the shadow contract which is still below 50! 0x029d0650c81817aFb1810Ae10270823318321878

shadow is fake and gay honestly

nah its not too late man
if you recall the original powh, it went on for days and got stronger and stronger before the shenanigans. If there are no shenanigans here, this will go on and on.

Devs didn't dump?? you fkn mad?

>is exact copy of og
>somehow fake and gay
Ok bub. Go suck the devs dick some more. Fact is, you won't make any money anymore if you go into OG after 500. That's just math.

It's ingenious really. Veeky Forums is full of tards so it's easy to find enough to agree to these contracts. Yeah, it's a scam but don't worry because you're a special snowflake which makes ponzis affect you differently than other people and the Veeky Forums 4channer believes it because he's a snowflake.

Stop shilling your fake and gay fucking copy

ok get dumped on homo

Stop shilling your fake and gay fucking OG first you flaming homo

Like on pumps and dumps, averyone know there will be thousands of people entering, thats why you can dump immediately.

The 4channer is gunna make bank when it hits more mainstream outlets. EthPyramid is going to be around forever. You may as well chuck in $100 and see if the dividens pay off.

Dip right now get iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin

>gets dumped on
>OH MY GOD THANK YOU DEAR DEVS I'M GONNA BUY YOUR BAGS
keketh

lol ur dumb

you are a fool if you aren't getting in this while its brand-fucking new.

Oh shit ethpyramid lite's code just got leaked. Send eth to 0xd80071C73e0a335873300b95c5027f713d1B2F2d to join the contract. only 0.5 eth in it!

nice try faggot. That's a regular ETH adress.

BUT FRET NOT! SHADOW LIVES ON! 37ETH AND GROWING!

The whole beauty of the ethpyramid is that the constant volatility of the market means everybody wins as long as the buys/sells and new meat keeps coming in. NOBODY can guarantee that new clones that pop up which people FOMO into arent premined by a single individual; wheras the real one had literally 14.9 eth from over 20 people before the "public" started launching

And even if you bought cheap tokens your share is based on percentage of TOTAL tokens so as the amount increases earlier hodlers dividends are worth less ANYWAY, so its more about -length of strong handedness- than anything else.

because you're so smart and elite and you've got the secret knowledge.

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIP BUY NOW

>pyramid
>everybody wins
This is what cryptofags actually believe because they're gambling addicts.

SELL SELL SELL THERES AN ERROR IN THE CODE IN THIS AND THE SHADDOW

AAAAAAAAAAAA IT'S CRASHING

thats because the code is fucked theyre gonna take all the money

one of the POWH devs is 30 mins away from putting up another ethpyramd clone

etherscan.io/address/0xa2c4e011ef42a4eb5dc931a88797560bcb83aefe

only 2.98 eth in there now
get in while you can

>POWH devs
no thanks bro I think they already wasted 2000 ETH and that is enough

>what is social security
>what is pension

yes, it's less "secure" but given the way fiat is going (and the completely unsecure gubmint backed nature of it) these kinds of things operate in exactly the same way. Borrowing from the future to pay the past; it's how its been done for generations

This

Lol the OG is ticking along nicely despite all the FUD

Oh is slowly dying look at chart