>Up 500% last time i checked, go take a shit
>5 mins later
>CONGRATULATION YOU'VE BEEN FEATURED ON BITMEX REKT
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The People demand a picture proof.

>shorting after a 60% straight drop from ATH
>fails

Gee, what a surprise

and 500% up without a fucking breakeven stop.
protip: it's not your money until you take it out.

Look, i don't think i could bounce back that fast. Who the fuck could think i could bounce back like 800 after 2 mins? NO BODY
But the fault is on me for being too greedy though
But fuck

I know that feel.

Wow... TRX hodl?

maan that sucks

Oh and to make it better, I had a 100X short at 10000 two days ago. It went up to 10200 on fucking last time and I got liquidated. If I would've waited 5 minutes to place my short I would've been up 2 THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED ROE.

No I got BitMEX'd like OP

I can't even fucking believe this shit, it bounced back 10% in the span of 2 minutes
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

there is a brand new game on ethereum that gives first 100 people to sign up a free alpha egg. aethia dot co

Do you owe the brokerage if you margin trade and your bet is off?

No, they have a certain liq. price, once price hit that they take all of your money

I see, thanks brother.

What's the point of TA when things like this happen? If you trust TA you have to be able to trust it with leverage, but then there's this shit is obviously not a natural movement in the market. This jump is ridiculous and that's why it works.

When you place a long/short you ignore TA is what you're telling me?

TA is useless in situation like this, in a stable market like stock, TA can work, in FX, it can work, but in crypto it'll never work during a crash, what kind of TA can predict the little shit bounced back 10% in 2 minutes?

well just factor in that the price is manipulated boom problem solved

>niggers believing in technical analysis

burger education

literally all you had to do is invest in btc and solid altcoins and wait a year or two, your 5k would have been likely 500k, instead you chose the gambling path and got rekt, lmao

No, look like he got the 5k by margin trading and he got rekt because price manipulation happen just like me

TA isnt useless, its because these idiots are shorting on high leverage at emotional-pivot points....the time to short was at 11k not at 8-9k. Similar to people buying during a pump and then wondering why they get dumped on

Can't you just use stop order at your sell price?

Look, price manipulation obviously just happened, there is no way it can bounced back 10% in span of 2 minutes during a fucking panic sale off.

you couldnt see the shorts decreasing on bitfinex? Oh bad4you....and who shorts the bottom. Manipulation, ofc, its BTC...margin positions are going to get rekt....but again, who shorts the bottom.

I shorted at 8k2, not the bottom, but still, 10% bounced back in 2 mins, and I was taking a shit too

I would, because I've been watching this shit happen for 6 years and I'm not retarded.

8.2k. I've been there, I remember shorting at around 3.4k when price dropped to 2.8 ...closed that short...watched it bounce and opened another short....thinking 'cool, china closes the exchanges today' ....same thing, x50 short....moments later price rockets and i cant even market close the position - lose 3btc.
The idea is to open positions outside of the chop zone.