BWAHAHAHA

When will you faggots learn? 1000$ in 20 minutes, its only caused by the big dollars pouring in during dips. YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID WHEN YOU SELL HAHHAHAAHHAA

Other urls found in this thread:

tradeblock.com/markets/bfnx/xbt-usd/1d/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Now short it boy

it's a friday...

this weekend isn't looking so good

bwahahahaha its not over though

I was in a short and got liquidated in 30 seconds for 150k USD

I punched a fucking hole in my wall, not joking

you deserve it

post wall

>in a short
can someone explain to me what it means to be in a short? i tried googling shorting stocks but it seems like it'd be more understandable if a 4channer explained..

I know that feel user
I just got bitmex'd too
Go take a shit, 5 mins later, REKT

t. mindlet

short = you bet against btc means you say it will go down
long= you bet on a rise

Lol get rekt

you borrow a stock at $10 and sell it, then when it drops to $5 you buy the stock and give it back to the entity that lent you the stock, keeping the difference as your profit.

Your exchange did that to you on purpose you know

thank you
happypepe.jpg

I feel you, lost 60K € myself.
> 10% recovery in 2 minutes
COME ON

> borrow 1 btc
> sell 1 btc for $10,000
> wait
> buy 1 btc for $8,000
> give back 1 btc
> ???
> you made $2,000

That's shorting

pics plz

How does the borrower profit? Seems more profitable to unload it yourself and buy back later

Show the email lmao

> Bitfinex: OK WE'VE LEND OUT 100K BUTTCOINS, LET'S PUMP THE PRICE 1K
> Tether: Aye, aye, Captain!
> Bitfinex: Arrrr, 200k liquidated, they are going long now, DUMP THE PRICE, SELL ALL 250K BUTTCOINS.
> Tether: Aye, aye.

Where's the best site to view graphs with updates by the second, or at least minute?

What if I don't give the BTC back?Is the police go after me?

tradingview

fees n shit, they didn't lose any money compared to if they just held btc so it's profitable for both parties

this fucking guy hahaha thanks for the laugh

kek, how many people got liquidated

This. Betting against the house. You got gamed by people who can both see all the books and control the """""""fiat""""""" inflow.

Holy shit I think this guy is on to something.

tradeblock.com/markets/bfnx/xbt-usd/1d/

you get a margin call, which means you have to deposit 1 of your own BTC, which gets "liquidated" AKA you pay the lender back from pocket. If you don't most exchanges will just ban you and steal whats on your account and maybe you'll get arrested too. So by margin trading you can lose more money than you put in and it's how Veeky Forumstards lose all their money so quickly

>shorting AFTER a big dip
based cuck

Same goes for people who tethered out of fear of losing it all. If you're not willing to lose everything you should give up on crypto. Or at least not bet so much on it.

This, for me crypto is an all or nothing situation. Invested what I was prepared to lose, either I make it big or I lose it, there is no half-assing

big guys are back in buy side

I invest in these