Heads up - This is by far my fastest gainer

This is recovering 3X faster than anything else, and I own a TON of shitcoins.

Coupled with the fact of that whale buying 200K worth and transferring it out, and obvious accumulation like mad the last month...I really think it's finally time to go long on this shit.

Could be the next ETH.

Just passing it along.

xo

-twu

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/idni/tau
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

delete this right now

BTW - this is Agoras (AGRS) - Buy on Bittrex.

It only dipped 10% during the whole crash of my last buy-in at $2.50. 2% up right now.

Bonkers.

Get the fuck in. You are warned. As always, just trying to help you.

xo

Ironically, AXPIRE is gainer #2.

Let THAT one sink in.

delete this

No, fuck off. We need to band together in times like these. We all need to make it.

i wanted to believe in this coin. Then realized its a jewish trick. What they claim is not possible and they've been under 'development' for the longest time.
Ohad is a scammer get over it

Yes, user, because someone bought literally 200K worth because it's a scam and he just wants to throw his money in the garbage.

Get over the fact that if you don't own this by summer you are fucking BLOWING IT!

balls deep since i found out about this and comfy

can anyone explain what this even does? i watched baldie mumble for half an hour about it and learned absolutely nothing

so what? people threw millions at Bitconnect, doesnt mean it isnt a scam, brainlet

it does nothing. Its a useless token on the OMNI network, and the theory is pure mumbo jumbo with big words to impress the gullible. Vaporware, kinda like ADA

legit question, aren't all christians/westerners somehow jewish since that's where christianity came from?
essentially it comes down to scalable consensus, no more hard forks with self amenable block chain, a compiler-compiler written in Tau Meta Language which due to its properties cannot express paradoxes or false statements (used to prove all outcomes of code) which leads to code reusability and fast growing codebase, also leads to truly secure smart contracts for example (no DAO, parity) and the fact that gas is not needed because with TML the dev can know in advance if the code will halt. the rest i'm also still trying to understand

at the moment it's a useless token yes (like 99% of all coins/tokens) but they reached PoC in december after 2 years. takes time as this is more advanced than anything anyone in the crypto space is doing right now. also the dev only updates github after completed milestones due to fear of other projects just copying/forking. knock yourself out github.com/idni/tau

nope, christians just adopted a jewish tradition, doesnt make them jews since its a race thing

Oh the glorious TML, which only Ohad knows how to program with, right? So this guy is gonna program the entire Tau chain by himself since he's the only genius enough to understand it..

even if the project was legit, it would still take another 4 years to complete. Good luck missing all the moons meanwhile, AGRS will be stuck in $2-3 for months or years until there is definite proof that it will work. There is a reason it hasnt pumped hard.. people dont actually fully trust it yet

Not to mention Ohad was selling tokens personally at discount. What kind of dev does that?

the "too complex to understand, trust Ohad's genius" card has been played by these scammers all these years. Open your eyes man

if you want legit answers you should join their irc chat where the dev and others will be able to answer way better than me
grasping at straws to FUD? i use moon missions now to increase my long term stacks, one of which is AGRS

i already read their irc chat and all the crap they speak there, thats how i realized its a scam. Good luck though, i may buy some when it hits $0.50

Is Alpha comes out this year, it is game fucking on.

All I can say is, accumulate as much as you can before the shit eventually hits the fan.

okay since you're convinced it's a scam what are your arguments/facts against the fundamentals of the tech? also since you've been there you should know Ohad plans to get a team of devs and marketers once he has fully implemented TML (alpha)

correction team of devs, i think they're only doing active marketing once they are close to the finish

i'll be saving any future FUD attempts, you guys just might be the next ETH 10$ morons

>> AGRS IS TOO EXPENSIVE AT $400. IT'LL NEVER HIT $1000

>because someone bought literally 200K worth because it's a scam and he just wants to throw his money in the garbage.

Someone sent more than 200k to PoWH.

agree that alone doesn't mean anything. but think about this, why would the dev keep at this for 2 years without any marketing/shilling and trying to pull more people and their money in?

the FUD in here is funny.

no way to tell.

i'd say it's a solid bet for a future explosion.

guess we'll just see.

all i know is, I am already in the green.

numbers don't lie, anons.

xo