Who else here survived the shitstorm?

Who else here survived the shitstorm?

Hm not sure if I should buy more now. Could there be another dip soon, or is this just going to rise?

Comfy rn, user.

we are mooning boys

Is this on Liqui.io already?

Not yet

Got in from ICO. Here's hoping for a comfy 2018 lads.
Ready to get jUSD instead of JUST

sold my other shit to get my initial back, but kept my 10k JNT

All in, this thing better deliver. Holding til eoy.

MOOOOOOOON

It's on PalmEx now I think.

You will make it, user.

what is better? bibox or gate.io?

gateio has 10k wd limit daily on jnt which kinda sucks

Jibrel is a financial service provider (soon to be a fully licensed bank) in Switzerland. It allows for fully backed traditional assets via so called Crypto Depository Receipts (CryDRs) on the blockchain, which is an interesting concept especially regarding the ongoing Tether controversy. The first asset has already launched for institutions and is called jCash. jCash rolled out in 5 different currencies for the start.

JNT will be used as a proof of solvency token. The Jibrel bank/DAO has to hold enough JNT to cover for its onchain liabilities. This means if there are tokenized assets worth 20 million USD, the DAO has to hold JNT worth that amount. If JNT dumps in price, the DAO will have to buy more JNT to keep being able to cover for their liabilities. Conversely, if JNT moons, the DAO will sell JNT, because it will hold too much. This dampens price movement, however, the more people use this service and tokenize assets, the more JNT will be held by Jibrel. Well, technically they wouldn't need to hold more if price increased accordingly, but from an investor's perspective this does not matter, as a supply decrease implies a price increase anyway. All this is regulated by Swiss banking law and audited by PwC.

The token economics are great in my opinion, because they are directly tying price to the success of the project.

This coin designed to moon. It needs no hype, no biztards putting neetbux in it. Just adaptation. look at the advisors. No doubts here. Have 300k JNT, holding until 10 dollars to take some profit, then holding the rest till 100 and beyond. Educate yourselves on the token economics.

buying more as we speak. this is the easiest x100.

the writings on the wall

i wish i didnt sell my icon and ven though

oh well initial investment+1k cashed out i can let this shit ride

what exchange is this shit on

Worth buying at $.52 anons? Missed the rocket trying to transfer funds to bibox. I know this thing is going up in a big way

ask yourself that when this shit hits $7 in a month...

Any chance it dips?

What's the marketcap of this currently?

doubt it, hitbtc listing is up next, kucoin is only a matter of time

From your description it seems like the token and system is designed not to moon at all.

I'm not trying to FUD here, I'm really interested in investing in this possibly.

So what gives?

>gate.io takes passports only
fuck that shit

all that needs to be known, is that the Jibrel DAO has to hold JNT equivalent to the assets tokenized on the network to provide PoS, which adds a huge buying pressure on JNT from the jibrel fund as the tokenized assets increase

i did not need verification there tho, so i dunno what you are doing

SO FUCKING COMFY

gonna do a test buy with 50$, then 500$, then 5k, then another 5k.

It can save my day bro

Okay, that makes sense.

Which is great that the Ruling family of Dubai with 10 billion in assets is backing this project.

ok seems to work. it has a KYC thing but you don't have to do it. based

if there's one fucking thing the last 3 months have proven, it's that crypto NEEDs a token tethered to fiat -- one that's solvent.

Bought at .65 cents .... am I fucked ?

Yep I say it corrects back to about $.50 to $.45

nah, dont think so. its still sub100m mcap.

btw low how the majority of biz doesnt even recognize this gem yet, makes me feel good somehow

Ah well I only bought about 10k of them and I plan to hold for at least 6 months. Am I still fucked?

Wait until you see a reddit fag post about how this is the real life solution to tether.

the redditors will come en mass.

fuck no this shit is a long term hold

it's a fucking swiss ICO that will eventually be a solvent tether

this or HPB this month?

>6mo
>not at least 12mo for that sweet long term capital gains rate

I bought both

bibox nigga
then binance
then the world

>need to show passport and take a selfie for kucoin and gate

jesus christ why

No you will be fine long term.

To keep Americans out

12 months it is

this, XLM, ETH and WTC are my comfiest holds

>American
>Bought on Bibox

Keep one or the largest economies in the world out. Smart, user.

is it? 200M tokens * 0.55c puts it over 100M, but not by much

There already was one lol

well shit
I'm just so tired of taking pics of things

Total supply is 150M

or even less, ico was 25mil

Use Bibox -- instant verification no documents

Is there proof theyre backed by the rich sand niggers?

120m circulating tokens atm

I'll try that

Why's not o kucoin yet?
I thought it was supposed to come out yesterday but then today and now it isn't there...

That exchange is becoming shittier everyday

I created an account and verified it but I tried to login and it keep saying that password was wrong. Now I can only try again in 2h what the actual fuck

dont wait for kucoin m8, that exchange fucking sucks. gate.io is decent

They have great (almost instant) support on telegram go to their channel and ask the admin

In at 32 cents so fucking comfy. Wish I could afford more.

>hoping for based swiss on dev team
>get immigrants

What's HPB?