Want BTC to crash because it's a piece of shit

>want BTC to crash because it's a piece of shit
>want BTC to moon so my alts can moon

wat do?

Measure in sats.

BTC is actually ingeniously designed. People can't all cash out at once because the network gets clogged which prevents flash crashes.

Jesus christ. Why doesn't my gf look like that? Life is unfair.

Dear God. Why doesn't my bf look good? Life is unfair.

>he measures in sats

holy shit are people this dumb? your heavy bags are worth what they are in dollars not in ponzi internet money

Have BTC decoupled from alts and have ETH take over so BTC can die in peace.

Because you don't look like the equivalent?

If this happens then Eth will the new boogeyman. The only real solution is no more crypto-crypto pairs.

GUYS IT'S RECOVERING HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOO BUY BUY BUY

AHHHHHHHHH WTF IT'S CRASHING AGAIN WTF WTF WTF SELL SELL SELL!!!!

HODL!!!! AHHHH

she looks like trap
your taste is gay

long shitcoin short btc.

Do you actually find that attractive? Other than being thin, I find zero redeemable features. Her face actually frightens me.

Hahaha faggot

>He wants to bone a woman who looks more like a man
>He enjoys calling other people "faggot", a classic in-the-closet move for ashamed homosexuals
80% of women I've had sex with are way more attractive than her.

DAMN

show us pics

i double it.
he's a feggot.

I take it back you’re not a faggot you’re a roastie

How the fuck do you want to trade then? Pair all coins with each other? That becomes a clusterfuck of empty order books. This isn't like the gold standard where you can just remove it and have it stand on its own. The only alternative would be either USD/USDT becoming the universal trading pair, or have a large enough amount of backing coins to not have one dominate, but small enough to still have enough viable trades with each pair.

Plot twist, they're dating each other

>USD/USDT becoming the universal trading pair
I think he's saying most alts should be paired with USD. But that doesn't mean alts can't be paired with other alts.

>let's make unregulated currencies and a free marketplace that isn't manipulated and controlled by (((banks)
>let's tie them all to the biggest (((control))) in the entire world

Doesn't make much of a difference since everything is traded with BTC/ETH, which is bought with USD anyway.

Other than being ridiculously tan, she's sexy af. Nice body, great facial structure.

She needs to show her sexy whiteness though. A white person being that tan is not really fashionable anymore. I still cringe when I see white girls who obviously use a tanning bed.

Yeah, but once you buy in you get away from it, by having it as the default trading backer just causes the entire thing to be fucked up again. Especially because regulating the USD is way easier than regulating cryptos.

isn't that the legendarylea slut from twitch?

The semon demon. Name her. NOW.

No. She's mine.

stay poor
also this