Consider the possibility that maybe the reason women don't want to date or talk to incels is because of the way they...

Consider the possibility that maybe the reason women don't want to date or talk to incels is because of the way they are approached by them. Approaching a woman with messy hair and being unwashed isn't attractive. Approaching a woman by groping her isn't attractive. Approaching a woman by catcalling or rating her out of 10 isn't attractive. And most importantly, thinking all women hate you and can smell your virginity isn't the way to go about things. The truth is, women just want to be treated with respect. Approaching a woman by smiling politely and saying hello? That's hot. Approaching a woman by saying "Hi, did anyone ever tell you that you have beautiful eyes?" That's hot. Approaching a woman by shaking her hand and introducing yourself? That's hot. Self Confidence and Self Care? That's hot.
The parental disappointments in this thread don't understand that it's not being unattractive that puts women off, it's just being rude or too forward. Attractiveness is subjective, it all depends on the person. Men who think they are unattractive would be surprised if they just kindly approached a woman.
The goal isn't to be a ripped "Chad", it's just to be a kind, approachable and hygienic human being. And if you talk to a woman and she rejects you? Nothing is wrong with that. Talk to someone else, you have time. Besides, there are so many different people in the world, all with different preferences.
Ranting about it on an internet forum will invariably surround you surrounded with hate.

The Incel/alt right collective seems to have made the act of digging one's self into a sad, soulless hole of depression into a full time occupation, oblivious of all the opportunities for happiness and change that already surround them.

Imagine the misery of living in such a mind for even just a day.

didn't read you wall of text pajeet, but how much UFR for that chick in the pic?

>just be confident and treat her with respect, bro, always works for me

it's etherdelta luna

>The truth is, women just want to be treated with respect.

>etherdelta

good, so she accepts UFR

Did not read any of that faggot shit.

Here's a secret: the second you give a shit about what women want is the second they will despise you.

noice

relax it's joke

goes this belong in /biz? fuck off

Approaching a random woman and saying hi is fucking weird anyway unless it's a party or work setting.

You idiots have no idea.

They don't want some random fag lord coming up to them and being all faggy. Imagine if some one came up to you and said hi and started talking as if they're your best mate, first thought is who the fuck are you please go away.

You have to break the ice with something relevant to the situation, a common denominator you both share at that moment. But you have to be light hearted about it, nobody wants to listen to some miserable cunt moaning on.

you say hi after the dumb icebreaker you sperglord. chill

this is true if you dont have money

This is the truest thing you will see, most good women want you to challenge them, argue back, stand your ground and just be normal.

It's a total meme that they want some foot kissing beta to 'worship' them. I've been with a clingy person before who agrees with everything you say and does what ever you want and it's the most annoying thing ever.

Just be fucking normal

I've never approached a woman in any way. How common is this?
t. 23 KHV

No you don't

You just carry the conversation on.

The minute you say hi after breaking the ice is the minute you fuck up the flow and remind each other that you have no idea who they are and that it's actually an awkward situation.

Meet girls on apps

Only meet ones you relate to and have good conversation with online

Be honest with yourself about where your level is

There are plenty of autist females out there who are actually pretty cute.

Get the Stacey meme of big tits and insta followers etc out of your head, those girls are so insecure and up their own ass that even if you had a relationship with one you'd be unhappy.

Just find someone you get on with, fuck what their social standing is or whatever. As long as they are cute, not fat and have a decent level of personal care then your good.

>>Get the Stacey meme of big tits and insta followers etc out of your head, those girls are so insecure and up their own ass that even if you had a relationship with one you'd be unhappy.
literally sour grapes, kek.

stop being a soyboy

Text book response from somebody who's never been with a Stacey.

If you ever actually manage to have the experience get back to me sometime and tell me how right I was.

The Stacey's are cuck magnets, these are the girls who expect you to pay for everything they want. They don't want a boy friend they want a provider.

Your welcome to her if you wanna go down that road.

Are you implying those "cute and autistic" girls haven't already had 3 normal dude bfs in the past and that they don't despise loser men?

>wanting a /healthyrelationship/ with a stacy instead of pumping and dumping her.

who is the soyboy now

We'll don't be a fucking loser then

Healthy relationships are a good thing you faglord

My seed is to good to keep to myself I need to spread it and create more me's

Your the ultimate soy boy if you don't wish to continue your name and legacy.

> my eyes are up here

What do?

>"i know"
>keep staring at boobs

>Approaching a woman by saying "Hi, did anyone ever tell you that you have beautiful eyes?" That's hot
keked>Men who think they are unattractive would be surprised if they just kindly approached a woman.
my fucking sides

Ikr I'm praying for that faggots sake that it's all a larp

>thinking all women hate you and can smell your virginity isn't the way to go about things
This
I had more women when I was a virgin
justfucking end it

kek. you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. the idea that unattractive girls automatically have better personalities and aren't gold-diggers is a meme made up by autists to justify the fact that, on the rare occasion that they do have a relationship, they end up with some ugly chick but "hey, at least she plays N64 with me and we like the same animes."

Kek your fucking self

Who said anything about unnatractive girls?

Not all attractive girls are Stacey's just like not all Stacey's are attractive.

Where to find good women and how would you approach them? I'm 18 and from what I hear from my classmates, girls at parties/clubs are just straight up sluts. For example how would I approach a girl in a coffee shop?

Btw I feel like I got the confidence, I'm fit and doesn't seem like I'm ugly lol(also got some nice money from crypto)

Thinking you can outdump woman

Obviously you never tried, you will get burned bad.
1 chad in a million literally can
5/10 plain jane posts facebook pic and has 20 date requests.
Average fag ups his fit and biz game and has at best 5% retention rate. So for 20 lays, its about 400 attempts.

Shit we only been out of the dip five minutes and already the fucking roasties are back.
Fuck off biocunts.

What a fucking rollercoaster that post is. Half of the statements are true and then the other half are pure bullshit.

>tfw 28yo rich touchless virgin

>Approaching a woman by saying "Hi, did anyone ever tell you that you have beautiful eyes?" That's hot.
kek. this doesn't work at all. here is some genuine advice. i have met hundreds of women in normal daily interactions in NYC. the biggest mistake in approaching a woman is to say something like this right out of the gate. even if you are attractive, a woman's automatic reflex when a man she doesn't know approaches her and demonstrates interest is to be defensive. In other words, the default is "no" and you have to get to "yes." You open with something that makes your interest know, you are going to get a "no" right away. The better tact is to start with an innocuous question, get a conversation going, then demonstrate interest. The first question should be something decidedly non-romantic--ask for directions, say you haven't spent a lot of time in the neighborhood and you're looking for a restaurant recommendation--just ask some question that she can answer. This established a connection without giving the opening for her to give the default "not interested." Then if you start talking for a few minutes and she warms up to you, you have a chance to move her from the default "not interested" to the "yes" column. Then you get the digits. Of course, some girls will ghost you after this--that's inevitable. Numbers game. But some you'll actually meet up with, have sex with, and date. Or you can do Tinder, but even if you do that it's good to build your IRL social skills. Good luck out there.