Did the bubble burst?

Answer this simple question

not yet

>it's just a correction

maybe

Its triggering a mass selling. No one will buy when value reaches 100's

No

Yes, well... One more time next week when US lawmakers discus what do again.

Nah, we're going to $5500 this week, but it's going to be alright.

The bubble burst many times, and it will burst many times more. Two steps forward, one step back.

PS: Look at the state of the stock market in the past week.

Literally nothing has changed.

If the USA was to release something like Banning crypto then it's all ogre.
Not even memeing, it could get challenged or whatever but crypto as a whole is on the edge right now, something like that and everyone will run to the bank

>it's a buh-bol

US lawmakers will praise bitcoin and try to prop it up in any way possible. Because Bitcoin actually pulled the NASDAQ futures into oblivion today.
That's what happens when NASDAQ corps get into crypto. Bitcoin crashin will be the spark that will cause the global financial crisis.

It's treason then.

I'm convinced the Asians are being asshole releasing news like this just to crater the price so they can buy back in. The SK finance minister sold his bitcoin right before he said he might ban it. Probably gonna buy back in.

>tfw NEETs panic selling their bags will cause Financial Collapse 3.0

QFT I think that it's greatly understated how much the retarded investor hive mind is buying into the blockchain meme for tech valuations. When crypto bursts for real it'll be a new 2008. But from the ashes of crypto some new opportunities to get rich will arise like crypto arose from the 2008 financial crisis and the real estate bubble started right after the dot-com crash.

This pic was not so long ago.
Today you sit on on your fat obese ass eating nachos and asking if the bubble burst.

Good times.

>The Dead Cat Will Bounce
>Higher and Higher It Flies
>Suddenly It Falls
a haiku

No and it never will

I'm going to let you all in on a secret.
It seems the cryptomarket is pegged to my emotional status. When I feel better, the market goes up and when I panic the market goes down. I can guess my blockfolio by how I feel. Btc is pegged to my emotions. Proof? I
I was cheating on my wife in june when the market crashed. Then when I had told her and things got out of hand, we had the September crash...but then in November things got better with some separation leading up to reconnection in December and crazy honeymoon style sex beginning of January leading to a big bull market....but then she took that back away because she isn't sure its what she wants and the januari crash started happening, yesterday she went on a date with some guy and look, we are down to this level. for btw..... but don't worry I'm having therapy tonight!!! Things will be ok. My mental health means your wealth!

It is. And the correction will take us sub $1000.