I'm not fucking PLAYING AROUND

I'm not fucking PLAYING AROUND.
Where is that SWISS faggot who LARPed about AMB - I invested all my fucking portfolio, 100% at ATH and i've been hit fucking hard. Not to mention the money I put in from the loan I took out. Where is this swiss fucking bastard!!!!!!!

swiss here
never listen to Veeky Forums
rule #1

mountainjew over

>swiss
he was indian, user

thanks for buying my bags

Swissbro here. I told you they will moon soon, and see - all coins are falling, but my goodies are outperforming the market. Thank me now. Price change from last week:
amb -43%
icx -34%
wtc -27%
sky -35%
prl -44%
flash -26%
pasc -31%

I was the other swiss guy saying not to invest. Sry for this bro tried to avoid that.

yes I know that now, I should have smelt the poo that was definitely NOT in the loo.

LoL u took a loan out for AMB? you deserve it, faggot

You took a loan to invest in crypto. Kys

it was me
i did it
your fellow Veeky Forumsraelite
i bamboozled you

germanfag here
lol for listening to some swissfag on biz

Swiss bro, if you were mining, what would it be? Got a couple of different rigs I can purpose for just about anything

Mountainjew here
Go back wagecucking with your refugee coworkers, gerfag

buy a skyminer

Faggot OP don't you see the market is bleeding?
a hedge fund as good as he might be he cannot prevent a dip
but it would be nice if he comes back

How fuxking stupid are you. The whole fucking market crashing you fucking moron.

also swiss here
thanks for the money
kys

THIS WAS BEFORE

swiss are the jews of europe don't trust them always scheming

Everything’s been crashing for a month, amb is a solid project don’t worry, it’s a long hold tho, come back in a year and you’ll be very pleased. Or if your too impatient like most retards on this board fuck off and go lose your money chasing pump and dumps

you mean build a skyminer yourself

this isn't real swissbro.

If you cant see the bigger long term picture I cant help you. Youre the same retards who sold wtc for 0.5 after it crashed from 2$ during China fud. Seriously if you retards cant think few month ahead get the fuck out cause you will never make it with this thinking crying and panicing every dip and crash.

the jews are the jews of europe nigger

The true swiss bro shilled MOD and said they are about to drop multi billion partnerships

> All in on a coin shilled here at ATH

>trusting der bergjuden
kek

the long term seemed good...

>I invested all my fucking portfolio
>the money I put in from the loan

You were gambling. You paid the price.

also
>trusting racists
you deserve this

MOD will moon too. We are not in it yet tho. Korea has to find it first. But they lack the selling side so it's not gonna moon soon. They are too reserved. I'd go for some other coins short term. For a moon you need people to buy it and people just don't know about it and are uninterested.

what do you guys fucking want from me, i say oooh ill diversify, let me spread it out and then you all call me a pussy for not going all in, WHT AM I A MEANT TO FUCKING DO.

Looks like someone got their jimmies jeet-jingled

Swiss user here. Did I really type AMB? I meant BZC. Darn curry stains on my keyboard. Anyway. You'll be fine. AMB is a great coin.

Put it all into a sure moon, like PRL, Skycoin, AMB or any low marketcoin but high potential coin. Once it moons, sell and go to another Low market cap but high potential. repeat.

It sounds like you're a fucking idiot. Case solved!

Most people here have no fucking idea how investing works and are just hoping for a lucky moon.

You ever going to set up that telegram?? And call me a nignog again, it's the cutest damn thing.

>trusting a mountain jew
kek

Unfun fact: I cropped that pic about 10 years ago and used it on Veeky Forums once, nice to see it's still around.

t.me/EuclidsWindow

It adequately reflects how I feel about ops current situation. I appreciate that.

Please dont give telegram to this faggot . I'm sure he's just gonna shitpost there.

Oh fuck I was late

damn you boys are autistic. I can smell it.

Does that mean I should buy the dip?

fuck off pajeet

It's the key to success!

That, it is.

this was the guy. actually the same pic he posted. i know the thread, had saved it.

swissbro here
join the telegram group to find out the next coin we are going all in on. hint it starts with A, is Swiss and rhymes with Lambo

This aint swissbro, this is just a swiss bro.

>premined
u deserve to be poor

>Stickers on bananas tell you where the banana comes from
>Pajeets create AMB which is a coin that does the same thing
You bought a banana sticker coin. Unbelievable.

If any of you are actually swiss, can you recommend a swiss bank that is ok with crypto transfers?

Fucking nigger. Go back to your slave camp.

You a fucking faggot. Everything on the market is crashing and you blame swissbro?

I have 100% on AMB too but I at least know not to blame him but the market

AMB is going to 5x - 10x after this is all over

why the fuck would premined even matter when its not a currency you fucking invalid.

What the fuck is this telegram? I dont have telegram but should i download to join? is it swiss signal group?

Swissbro or swissbro ripoff you know that's not how tripcodes work right?

Any bank is okay with it.
Just set up Online banking and transfer using Swift since that cost nothing.
Are you Swiss? You can't open an account here if you don't live here.

You own a banana sticker digital coin
Kek

Wow you are heavily retarded and obviously know shit about AMB. The same kind of retard who called wtc scam every day few month back. Stay poor you imbecil.

haha stay poor and mad

Cantonal Banks are good.
But Sofort doesnt work with them.
Just use SEPA and it's fine.

i remember that thread too about cuckbait, his id was cukb8, literally. i also got into amb and prl. he did say it will come into fruition in 2 month so ill wait still. i only threw in about 300 bucks since im too broke.

I meant to say SEPA not Swift. What is Sofort, does that cost extra? Presuming it sends it faster.

>”How’d you become a multimillionaire Mr. user what was the catalyst that skyrocketed you to wealth?”
>grins virginly
>”Well you see, it all started when I bought a digital banana sticker coin.”
KEK

fake ass telegram

whys it fake?

this.

t. swiss user and amb hodler