Peter Schiff btfo Veeky Forums

Schiff is laughing at you and your digital tokens

rekt

Someone should tell this guy that you can make money on the way up or the way down. What matters is price movement, not the direction.

>hodl

We fucking did it. Fucking Peter Scheiff used our meme.

The guy who boasts about not regulating and just looking at human action says this shit? lol the irony

Based Schiff

Gold is only good during war, and keeps dropping in value, plus the government will sieze it if it needs money.

Schiff can go eat a dick.

based schiff working the crypto marks

Veeky Forums BTFO

YOU HERD IT BOYS SELL SELL SELL

sad if you look at how he spent the last 10 years DESU. we don't make fun of him for shilling gold through its worst relative period in history while everyone else got rich. there would be no point. we have stuff to do unlike him.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

fuck this kike. even with this volatile market I've made more money in one year than I would've made in gold in 30 years.

Imagine being so poor you measure in Fiat.

>our meme

we brought it over from another forum.

what a chicken shit, takes a big guy to kick a guy while his plane is crashing

he just described all the crypto gurus on twitter
they always scream FUD and HODL lmao

Max Keiser memeing teenagers into Shitcoin at $14k recently

Pretty sure he made a nice bit chorting it.

being this new

easy to think thats retarded right now after this market correction/dump but i think in a few years being in btc at 14K will seem cheap

Being so new that he thinks it's a Veeky Forums meme

>We fucking did it. Fucking Peter Scheiff used our meme.
shiff pumped gold at an ATH repeatedly for his own profit and destroyed a lot of people with FUD

Imagine being this booty-bothered. Bitcoin has still outperformed (((Schiff’s))) favorite asset: Jew gold

Typical nocoin nonsense

>drops
>act triumphant
>rises
>say it will drop

Whatever faggot

Hes right tho

Go tell that to people who bought at $19k

Sounds like a shorting kike who's trying to scare normies

easy, newfag

I've never understood why Schiff is so anti crypto. Isnt he an anti federal reserve, free market, ron paul libertarian type?

Veeky Forums would never produce something so lame.

People who bought at the ATH instead of waiting a few weeks are morons and deserve the loss they will get from panic-selling. I rebought at 10k from alts when the WSJ article and BBT episode came out knowing retarded normies would pump the fuck out of it then panic when it fluctuated 20% in a day from whale dumps. Sold at ATH, and just rebought at 8k.

In 2 months it will be back up to 14k or so and everyone that has shakey hands will complain about how they should have help.

every.
fucking.
time.

>buy my gold card goyim

Schiff has been wrong about bitcoin since it was worth a couple hundred bucks. Nice to see he's jumping on this opportunity to ease his cognitive dissonance.

peter schiff is a con man but he is correct about bitcoin

it is not "the currency of the future" it isn't anything at this point but a giant gamble pyramid scheme. same with all crypto

i can understand trying to make money speculating on it, but how can you let yourselves be fooled into thinking bitcoin was any sort of viable currency?

either way, schiff has lost so much money for his customers, as well as losing money with the Gold he allegedly has, he is probably just trying to make himself feel better

It’s all a charade he is a Jew if he can’t control it he’s against it

He sells debit cards that spend gold. Plus, one of cryptos main purposes is to hedge against market collapses.. Which makes it a competitor to gold in his eyes.

Why buy gold when I can buy a security token called Moria that pays me royalties in ETH quarterly for owning a stake in a gold mine?

Pete needs a good dicking down to wake up with the times.

the card is literally made out of gold and you break pieces off and transact with little pieces of it

>what do you mean you don't want to walk around with 1k of gold in your wallet

>he thinks we down own crypto and gold
>he thinks we don't know that gold hasn't done shit in 5 years

BUY MY METAL

bitcoin is the most secure fully ownable (as in cannot be confiscated) global medium of transaction and there is a finite known supply. it is a protest vote against a broken system that had the rules changed massively in 2008 which undermined its effectiveness in transmitting information in the economy. because bitcoin is the best unit of account to protest this, it will continue to succeed as the old system cannot be repaired without a conventional war between the parties involved which is not feasible due to nuclear weaponry. bitcoin is the black hole that will continue to suck wealth from this old corrupt system. in the first world we can still make this protest vote. in some places bitcoin is the difference between life and death. as more currency crises happen around the world this will continue to be the case.

Whaaaat? A jew acting jewishly for personal gain? Unconceivable!

Peter Schiff is cancer.

I saw this guy speaking on television screen. He's fucking clueless, I can't imagine anyone takes him seriously

This

yeah most people in this market knows that bitcoin itself is speculative, any cryptocurrency is at this point but blockchain technology is here to stay. lets see that evolves. its better to be in this market than out of it.

this guy litterally played schiff into admiting the investment is trash lol.

Schiff seething that the 99% have a chance to make some cash.

I think Schiff's funds charge over 1%

if anyone can dig up the performance chart, it looks ugly

Is that Dar Adal from homeland?

Who is this guy? All I knew was that you could buy gold from him with bitcoin

what a brainlet

Guarantee I've made more than any nocoiner gold pajeet in the last two years

He is Bitcoin's reckoning

He's right. I'll move to the stock market. At least I know a 60% correction never happened for stocks and won't happen soon. I'll be safe there.

absolutely SEETHING coiner

dont worry guys we will make it and then we can go spit on that old fags grave
we got the time on our side lol

I swear I literally read this exact post on Veeky Forums yesterday. Is this goldbug-chaser faggot unironically here lurking or even spouting his bullshit?

>We did it Reddit!

>bitcoin is the most secure fully ownable (as in cannot be confiscated)
tell that to the faggot FBI agents that auctioned off my SR bag.

yes, I'm mr. fucking pringles about it still. FUCK.

Peter is starting to look old. speaking of old, he's never not a Cassandra.

Boomers hate us because they're already useless bags of decaying meat.
Haha. Get fucked. Time to die.

Good times then. SR worked well for the most part. Shit hit the fan ever since.

>(((((((((( S C H I F F ))))))))))

>“Two-thousand and eight was just an overture,” he tells the crowd. “The opera is coming. The real financial crisis is coming in 2013, 2014.

OKAY SCHIFFY

>buy high
>sell low

I love you Veeky Forums

Based Big Penis Peter working the obese crypto smarks

Need to masturbate right now

well technically they didnt confiscate you, since you didnt own that btc to begin with

>mfw (((Peter Schiff))) gets his maymays from Veeky Forums

He talked about it like a month ago in his podcast
Lurk you fucking homo