Poorfag here, in this dip I want to buy 100€ of something could grow. Any suggestion?

Poorfag here, in this dip I want to buy 100€ of something could grow. Any suggestion?
Thanks

TRTL

There's a lot that could grow, how long, how much?

Cindicator

REQ, friend

i'll show you something that could grow
>unzips dick

I would like something with a real project behind that only can go up trought the time, because I haven't time to survey the market hour by hour...
How long... let's say I'm patient

Dunno man im noobish. Just threw 160€ to cpchain tho.

Mobius.
(MOBI)

VEN

LEL

This.

Seriously, buy KCS. Its currently undervalued as the ROI is >6% per year. Based on historical price, and general investment sense, people are willing to invest up until they are getting about ~3.5-4% PA ROI. So, if prices were to stay static at the bottom of the dip, it would still have 25-50% growth in it.

I believe that in a years time everything will be worth more than it is now. Theres too much interest and money in crypto. The fact that you get paid in ALL the coins they trade makes your money as balanced as the crypto-sphere gets, and with a guaranteed 6% per year at the moment which is likely to only grow as price of coins and KCS goes up, I reckon its a good bet.

seriously, if this is what you are looking for buy KCS or NEO, which pays gas at 5% per year.

Also nice quads faggot.

Eth.
FUN.

Wait until March and fun increases

Maybe OMG, look at their plans on Plasma. The downside is that the marketcap is already decent, but it should be safeish gains.

Go 50% EOS and 50% DBC
Just wait a few months and have patient. This will blow up both.
You will make some good money :)

In your opinion anons this is the bottom or could I wait some weeks to buy?
I know 100€ is a shit but if the market goes down -5x the 100€ could be 500...

DO NOT FUCKING BUY DBC

What an asshole. OP only has 100 euro why would you try to fuck him up like that

ETH, XRP, XRB, VEN, REQ