XLM GENERAL

XLM GENERAL
In our darkest time.
WAKEY WAKEY GODDAMM SNAKEY

Other urls found in this thread:

cex
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

even though i bought in at 60 cents i held strong, almost pretending like i didnt own crypto yesterday helped

Nice trajectory Stellar Snake

>shaa

Someone give me the rundown on this shit. I got a little for free when they just started and forgot about it until today. I don't really enjoy the rollercoaster that is crypto, but I feel like I just found some money in an old pair of jeans. Should I jus cash it now somehow or wait until they crypto market isn't on fire?

Unless you found a grand in your jeans I wouldn’t go through the trouble

>unless you found a grand
I did.

Snek?

SNEK?

SNEEEEEEEKKK

I'm getting back in slow. I feel like we got one more savage dip to come.
But stellar is the only fucking coin to the moon.

id wait

naw, it's a bear market. by the time anything looks like its going up thats when its going to go down

50 cents here. Hold till we make it.

Bought at 45 cents like a fucking chump I should have waited until the big dip to pump!

FairX will save us. Gotta love the XLM/USD pairing. No more BTC anal raping.

all my buys filled overnight and i'm back on board the snek

Buying this shitcoin wannabe ripple was a mistake

I hope for a dip, I'm not done accumulating

So this just happened...

cex io/xlm-usd

fairx fucking when

yiiisssss

Considering how much everything has dropped in the past 48 hours, XLM has stayed relatively stable. It's also in tango with NEO on cmc, which is fun to watch.

>tfw comfiest hodl

Yeah I don't get why anyone would a coin with such a high market cap

I bought the majority of mine at 0.26 so... lol

I really hope that I make it but it isnt looking plausible

I dumped my bags prematurely on the [email protected] buyin... guess its a good time to get back in =)

What app is this?

Blockfolio my dude

blockfolio... theres a slicker new one called crypto port - that you can add multiple wallets if you want

You could have consolidated your position at least twice by selling into ETH and buying back when it was 39 and 38k wei

bought all mine before it hit $.33 this is the one coin that has never disappointed me

Thank you.