Hello Veeky Forums I am looking to get into crypto during this dip...

Hello Veeky Forums I am looking to get into crypto during this dip, I have been investing for about the last 4 years in gasoline and thankfully the day has never come where I have had to use any of my stash so I have alot saved up (about 2500 liters I estimate). How would I go about liquidating my investment in order to move into crypto does any one have any experience in trading commodities. Many thanks in advance.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This better be a larp

Hey OP Im in a similar situation. I have been saving my piss in bottles for about 3 years now. Commodities are a confusing market. I'm not sure about cashing out either.

its not a larp, I have been collecting for a bit more than 4 years, im not from this board im a /pol/ack and we sometimes get preper threads going on there. I know it sounds like a lot but if you just buy a little every month it adds up quick I guess. Do you I have to go to like a special broker to sell it all or can I take it back to the gas station and will they buy it back? any links to brokers would be helpful I live in dallas area

How do you store 2500 litres of gas???

Here's a hint
This is not a dip. Bad time to buy
A crash followed by long bear market that could last years

my family got a basement installed for hurricanes about 15 years ago now

>COLLECTING THOUSANDS OF METRAGRAMS OF SALT
>THE PROFITS WILL BE INSURMOUNTABLE DURING THE GREAT SALT SCARCITY OF 2059

BUY IT ALL

WERE GOING TO $50K EOY

Do us all a favor and deposit it all straight into your stomach.
Fuck your larp, fuck your board.

Infuse with shit to produce jenkem, it's generally considered to be a more stable market in this economy.

>It's another episode of 'user stores massive quanties of a highly flamable, highly explosive material in his mother's basement

You do realise that gasoline vapours leak out, one shorter fuse in your basement and your house will be a crater in the ground. Sorry your mother's house.

How???

if this isnt a larp rev up your pink wojak folder because unless you have a super secret stabilizer noone else knows about in there its literally worthless now

-t. chemist btw

Doesn't gas go bad unless you keep that shit in an air tight container?

Becomes less combustible or whatever.

Take a shit in a jar. Then piss in it. Leave it in the sun for a week, baby you've got a stew going

explain please

AD reference on Veeky Forums. I love you, user.

just so you know im not into all this climate change nonsense about vapors or whatever

Make money even in this bear market. We have all the tools you need..

discord dot gg/pbN4G73

>vapors leaking out of barrels
>climate change