HODL is the worst strategy

Prove me wrong

Buy high sell low is worse

this, while drinking most of the time probably worse

i'm too dumb to predict things, and I don't want to come here and bitch about losing half my stack trying to swingtrade. I'll stick to holding thanks.

Hold is good in momenths like this

Crystalline ball trading is the best

Depends how much of a retard you are with your buys

You brainlet, holding is the most low risk with high returns strategy.

All I have to do to prove you wrong is demonstrate a worse strategy yes?
Panic margin trading.

In a bull market.

Fucking this. HODL makes sense so you don't sell at a loss but there was no reason not to take profit during that bull run other than greed.

>too dumb to time the tops and bottoms
>smart enough to realize and be able to accept hold is the strategy for me

this

I'm just riding the wave of mass adoption. Have other things going on in my life than to spend every second obsessing about limit orders

Been holding since 2013, made 100k, what now?

Same. Holding is only dumb in the context of swing trading. I put a small amount in in 2013 and now its worth wayyyy more. Bitcoin would lkterally ha e to drop to like $400 to make holding a bad strategy for long term.

Is holding a viable strategy for a poorfag?

it's a pussy strategy but it just werks

Factually correct

How viable is making buys and sells solely based on your post number think fap roulette but for buying crpyt coins?

Let me guess. Anons were constantly pressuring eachother to SELLSELLSELL during earlier bear markets too.

No? If you are Bad at predicting tops and bottoms it's best strategy in any market. You can survive short and long term. Doesnt matter If you held 80% crash when it ended up 5x long term