HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/m7NB3ykR
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lmfao

Fucking hell does no one care?

Where was this posted?

How can he blame the devs the dumb fuck. He invested into a ponzi-scheme where code was written by pajeets and secondly he sent 232eth in one go...who the fuck would do that? Greed.

>Reported to FBI

Pastebin by the looks of it.

this is old news dumbass
>thinking investors in a literal ponzi care about fundamentals

Found it
pastebin.com/m7NB3ykR

It was posted today you damned mongoloid.

>A guy with 233 ETH to lose in a pyramid scheme doesn't even know how to sign a fucking message
The normies are already here, and they were the whales all along.
We didn't make it in time...

He a retard I'm gonna start shitting out contracts if people are really this stupid. I'll make a visit lmao alright man. Visit this dick.
t. Devs

is shadowforked a rael thing now?

Holy shit btfo what a cluserfuck lol

>lose half your savings to bitconnect
>figure you'll make it up in PoWH

50eth is enough to hire a good contract killer. This is ripperino for the scammers, I would buy plane tickets and go hide on an island

there were many threads about it 10-11 hours before you posted. you're very late to the party and, yes, it is old news by now.

I don’t think a guy stupid enough to throw 232 ETH into a broken ponzi scheme is smart enough and has the know how to hire contract killers.

Make money even in this bear market. We have all the tools you need,

discord dot gg/pbN4G73

Okay?

Guys, it's finally time to join the winning team. Join this pump group today.

discord gg/YQqTCqt

is this why satoshi nakamoto wanted to be anonymous cause of retards like this threatening to kill him cause they decided to buy at 19k ??? are we really this retarded in 2018

that guy might be a drug lord or something. They way he was so calmly responding was a bit telling. He probably has thousands of ETH to play with.

lmao holy shit

Lmaoo its you. Btw, enjoy bitch

If you followed his wallet, ha had >4mill just to play with, he really doesnt seem to give a fuck

Any luck tracking down who stole the powh coins with the exploit? I heard they recently cashed out to bittrex.

Hahahahhahahahahahahabbahahahahahababbahahahahahahahhaa "travel arrangements?!?!" Hahahbababababababab

They also seem to have stolen the shadowfork in the meantime

This whale got rekt by anons yesterday
Basically he can't do shit since his account on Binance is verified

lmfao stfu faggot

it actually smells like another one of pajeets scams.
i'd put 100 eth on that being the case here.
at any rate, saged for faggotry.