W-We'll be in lamboland any day now says increasingly nervous man following the continual downward slide of crypto...

>W-We'll be in lamboland any day now says increasingly nervous man following the continual downward slide of crypto currencies

Literally negate this image

5k user

Looks like the first sell off aka bear trap, nice.

unironically this, if you think this is the end for crypto you are a literal brainlet

You probably had some nice stock in Enron too didnt you

you don't deserve the 10% gains if you can't handle the 60% drops

The entire crypto market cap is half the size of Microsoft. Your FUD will probably be more effective next year's correction when the market cap is in the multiple trillions.

literally buy bluechips lmao

atleast then you have liquidity due to marketmakers

Are tripfags human?

Bears get anally pumped

>boomer fag detected

despair

>lamboland
>not cashing out at thirsty bitches

>crypto filled with FUD from government crackdowns
>see! the meme graph is real
fuck off

market makers are scum frauds who outright manipulate shit to get their fractions of percents. fuck off with your centralized market at the behest of UNKNOWN transfer authorities

BLESS UP

its not quite despair yet

it has another couple of thousand to fall before it returns to the mean

>tfw when this bear ends I'll still be up 2x
Feelsgoodman.

says the guy who sucks market maker dick and probably thinks level 3 is the end all be all tool to daytrade

lmfao atleast I have liquidity fag enjoy having noone wanting to buy your shit next time it crashes into the despair point

>a-atleast I have l-liquidity :^(

Stay outwardly jealous at spread gains grandpa

>mfw you talk the shit but when your monopoly money finally dies you will become a wage slave again

I made 50k in december and I want to die since I could've made millions instead of that. You seem visibly upset that people can make factors more money laying in bed jerking off than you do pretending to be jordan belfort on penny scams

also
>be retarded boomer
>come to Veeky Forums with a trip
>except nobody gives a fuck who you are because you hadn't ever predicted a single thing correctly

Hey kid, go back through my posts and see all the coins I recommended that went 100x.

ok kids

would someone like to raise their hand and tell me which graph all 10 of the top coins look similar too????

Market makers can't manipulate anything. You're confusing them with pumpers. You have no idea what you're talking about. BTW they're present in crypto abundantly.

i like you man. Can I suck your dick for 0.01 BTC? Gimme your wallet and I will transfer.

You better pray we will get into lamboland EOY.
Because Buttcoin just pulled down NASDAQ futures and if we keep crashing it will start the mother of all market crashes and you will go homeless, regardless of you being nocoiner.

That's what happens when Samsung, IBM, Facebook etc get into crypto.

Can you recommend anything as of now? I'm terrified that kucoin has just been throat fucked to death by FUD and the gooks

Bluechips

wrong tripfag

m-m-market cap?!
It's true! the market is represented well by an average of the main assets! Sell! Sell!

and buy some dips...

normies are already in this shit

who the fuck else is going to pour money into your monopoly coins to pump it up

its literally over

>implying the stock market is mostly normie money

i literally have been seeing this fucking image since 2011

normies are the only people with real money in crypto lmfao

you all pulled the 200 dollars your mom gave you for your birthday and put it into monopoly coin and now that the boomers with actual money fluffed it up to the breaking point the market has crashed

its over my child

prepare for wage slavery

I SWEAR EVERY YEAR

PLEASE BELIEVE ME

>see picture in 2011
>sell at 22$
>see picture in 2013
>buy 10k worth
>literally ignore crypto for 3 years after gox
>hear normies talking about it
>check wallets, literally forgot holdings
>have 7 figures
>realize bitcoin is a shitcoin
>diversify into cryptos that are actually good
>cash out for taxes
fun

We're in that first sell off period or we're in the bull trap. Despair is when BTC is down to what it was in 2014.

increasingly nervous man says for the 15th time this year

So, are you ready to see all your money burn and your house being repossessed? Because that's exactly what will happen if crypto fails.

cope

your monopoly money literally represents nothing

short run losses for a few meme companies will change nothing

>the peak of global crypto currency will be less than the worth of Apple

Ouch!

Who the fuck invest all their holdings in crypto.

Look at the stock markets in the last 2 weeks. They follow Bitcoin exactly. Look at them crash and rise together with bitcoin.
60% of the crypto market are institutional investors. Guess what happens when corporations get JUSTed on a major investment?

Actually, if Bitcoin doesn't hit new ATH next week, the financial collapse will happen anyway. You are fucked, we will pop back up in any case, because the money has literally nowhere else to go after it will flee the stocks.

So you better start praying right now, or say hellow to your new cardboard home.

>please believe me

Every IT and electronics corporation - Samsung, IBM, Microsoft, Facebook. They are all either partnered with some shitcoin or threw millions into the market and are getting fucked right now.

See you next week, faggot. You've been warned. Literally no one cares about bitcoin crashing, because most of us went in with a few hundred bucks and are now in 6 figures and we know that we will get to 7 figures eventually.

Say hello to getting justed by WS shorting your retarded dumbass, brainlet

>tehee he didn't put money in DGD

mfw it was literally the bear trap

I don't care about anyone shorting anything, I have all my money in ETH, NEO and LINK right now. I know I will make at least x20 EOY, so I'm comfy as fuck.

But the nocoiners are pretty fucked, because when the stock and derivative bubbles pop, 60% of the population will go homeless overnight.

>monopoly money boys are this delusional

are you done with coping?

might I ask the same?

not until my meme moneys will be worth 5mils :)

>says increasingly nervous man for the 16th time this year

those are some low quality pepes, couldn't you afford something better with all your real world money?

>xd look at my le rare pepe upboat!

reddit pls

>ITS TEH LEDDIT AGAIN

Holy shit you nigger, is that double trips?!?!