I'm Back! Did you miss me biz?

I'm Back! Did you miss me biz?

Plz stay for at least 1 month

LIAR.

Is he lost? This is bear territory

HAH! I don't think so you symbol of white male authority!

Please stay bully. Up to 20k to make newspaper full of articles and going to the next ralley.

Not for the money, for dead fiat currencies and dead (((elite))). And yeah, also for the money.

Awwww he's hugging her.

Honestly this is so stupid.

The bull symbolizes aggressive capitalism. The little girl symbolizes what exactly?

Womyn triumphing over the patriarchy.

Your portfolio

hihihi

the bear is too powerful
we need a herd of bulls to defeat this bear

dead cat bounce. shit gonna bleed till march

>The little girl symbolizes what exactly?
womens' hubris

the girl symbolizes the white woman and the bull is the symbol for bbc that is gonna get her blacked.

Kys Sven

>sven
>?????

Fearless Girl was commissioned by investment firm State Street Global Advisors (SSgA) to advertise for an index fund which comprises gender-diverse companies that have a higher percentage of women among their senior leadership. The plaque below the statue states, "Know the power of women in leadership. SHE makes a difference," with "SHE" being both a descriptive pronoun and the fund's NASDAQ ticker symbol.

bull is the livestock, totally dependent and at the mercy of the master of this planet, wyatt mann

Found the Amerimutt

Women not understanding the gravity of the situation ahead of them and being guided on immature childlike emotion and understanding of their capabilities and the world around them at large.

What did she mean by this?

modern art is horrible if you think too much you realize this

if we consider the little girl is anima while the bull is animus. we can see the woman is haughty and resistant but the bull is wild with cock erect ready to anally violate the woman. it is very symbolical of gender wars

The fall of western civilization

women getting in the way of progress

>falling for such an obvious bulltrap

you guys are dumb

please fuck my wife

t. cryptobro

*traps you*

heh, nothing personal kid

>shadman

>wars
there would be no wars were there not for totalitarian government sending seemingly unlimited reinforcements to XX side
like the cock, XY shall rise again

DONT EVER LEAVE US AGAIN

the totalirian goverment is the ultimate phallic object strong and rigid system. the wars are the ejaculate coming from this repressed organ. all this spermoids are going where but the womb. what is womb? power and creation.

poppycock!
governments are legacy from a time of ignorance and apathy, a cancer that metastasized from the best of intentions into said totalitarian form
the tree of liberty plants seeds in every man, and time to water it is nigh
snek will always kill the cuck

/pol/tards getting triggered over literally anything but still not realizing they're worse than the sjws

as uranus spilled his guts and seed when zeus seduced his own mother gaia. the gods were born. but uranus spilled the seeds of chaos, man yearns for freedom but also the womb of the mother thus goverments are the eternal safe mothers.

A woman literally standing in the way of progress, seeking validation and attention.

>aggressive capitalism
there's nothing aggressive about free markets allocating resources where they are needed and a price point discovered through supply and demand

bull is strong because it does not rely on central cuck planning or coercion from outside; its strength comes from within

I normally do not short out of principle, but I am very tempted though.

Women are simply depreciating assets, so SHE can only go down, right Veeky Forums?

Spotted another street shitter

What it seems like