No coiner here. About to head out and buy a burger with my fiat currency

No coiner here. About to head out and buy a burger with my fiat currency.

Anybody having buyer's remorse yet now that it's below $10k?

I play the market. When the value is dropping I sell, then when it hits a floor I buy and then sell once it bounces back. Sold ETH at 1200 a couple days ago. Bought in at $600. Reinvested last night at $860

Gambling is for poor people. I also enjoy fiat.

I'm not anti-Bitcoin, I just think it's very speculative. If you have the right mentality, like a gambler or commodity trader, go for it.
I just think the pump-and-dump shilling that was going here was annoying.

They won't truly know what buyer's remorse is until it's at $0.

I predict that what will actually happen in the end is a technical collapse, where someone finds a way to authorize coin transfers without the private key of the wallet they're in, and all interest in receiving payment in Bitcoin disappears as they realize that there was never anything to own.

It was a convenient way to carry out illegal activities online.

I see no inherent value in it whatsoever. It really is the modern Dutch tulip bulb phenomenon.

If it's $0 then we could buy infinity BTC and then once it increases in value we'd be very rich. You can't destroy the free market

>i love international Jewry

Fuck you cucks, you'll be the first to hang on the day of the rope.

Trading BTC on the open market helps normies learn about the free market. If there is too much of a supply of something (workers) then the demand (worker pay) goes down. Might red pill people about immigration.

Oh, I doubt that - here in Texas we buy lots of guns and ammo with fiat currency.

I'm waiting till it hits 5k then i'm buying as much as I can to ride it back up.

>It was a convenient way to carry out illegal activities online.
That's the other way for it to fall to $0.

It's obvious by its nature that the main thing to do with it is conduct criminal business. There's no reason for government to treat using it as anything other than complicity in crime.

Think of all the banking regulations, all the restrictions on carrying cash across borders, the kind of trouble you can get in if police catch you carrying large amounts of cash in your car. Why on Earth would anyone expect Bitcoin to remain legal?

One way or another, it's going to $0.

How fucking retarded are you? Currency isn’t supposed to behave like a fucking commodity. When it does, it ceases to function as a currency.

Korea reversed it's decision about banning crypto

wasn't it around 900 some last year at this time?

>listening to a canadians advice on anything

SHIGGY DIGGY

What is Forex?

why do u want privacy? what do you have to hide?

thats you, faggot.

All currency can be traded. What are you talking about? Gold can even be traded.

>Anybody having buyer's remorse yet now that it's below $10k?

No, because i bought in for $100 in February 2017 at an "all-time high" of $1,175.

>ban plants
>ban offensive language
>ban butt sex
>ban internet meme money

How fucking pathetic are governments really? These are just methods to control their tax slaves. We use to start revolutions over this kind of thing.

Hey, guess what? That's every government everywhere, when it comes to money.

This is a legitimate criticism. When higher denominations of US 'fiat' currency were removed from circulation in 1969, a $100 bill was worth more than $500 is today. The treasury department has flat out stated that there's no chance of a reintroduction of the $500 bill due to expected use for illegal activities.

The thing that’s tanked more banks than anything before CDOs dickshit. Bretton-Woods kept things stable until Nixon fucked it in the ass. Even still, forex markets don’t have the same psychotic volatility. How do you know what Forex is but still be so retarded about it?

Stupid fuck: if you can’t tell the difference between the behavior of forex markets and bitcoin’s volatility, you’re too fucking stupid to have an opinion.

It's about the people who jumped on the bandwagon way too late in the past few months
those are most likely devastated right now

нo