I lost both my parents to cancer a little while ago and I have 50k to spare to invest in crypto

I lost both my parents to cancer a little while ago and I have 50k to spare to invest in crypto

What are the best 3 coins that will 2x after this "crash"?

Please no shilling memecoins

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ETH NEO ICON

Dodgecoin

Chemo coin

Krios user.
KRIOS .io for DYOR
Krios Is an attempt to build a framework for businesses to find Marketing talent around the world.
>whitepaper on website read up
>quarterly dividends
>fucking buyable with PAYPAL or BTC
>opens at 10 cents a token, but ico buyers get 15% bonus tokens. Aka 8.5 ish cents a token EZ profit on exchange (announced and on one Q1)

Also adding "MW10" into the Coupon code section gets you a bonus 10% on top of the 15%! Thats 7.5 cents a token

>I lied about parents so I could get decent advice from you without shills

Too late. Priced in.

This.
Solid gains

VEN
>Real world partnerships, big $ at play
>Dividends
>Not a scamcoin, memecoin, or pajeetcoin

why do ppl keep shilling NEO

DNA

BCH
5k in May
20k in December
100k in 2019
You're welcome

Hey user, I lost my mom a few years ago and my dad is fighting cancer now. I'm only 25 so it sucks. Personally, I think NEO, WTC, and ETH are good investments. They probably won't 2x anytime soon but they are fairly safe. Good luck and sorry about your parents.

COSS. Read the white paper. It's still cheap, we have seen a peak at 3$ and will see COSS rise again.
Read the whitepaper user, I won't shill. Just read.

I hope they are happy, wherever they are now. I hope they will be proud of you.

FUN

easy 3x-10x by EOM

Because it's one of the best long term holds out there? Because it pays dividends? Because China loves it?

Because its the one. Partnered with ELASTOS, ONTOLOGY, XLM. This will become nr 1 eventually. ETH literally cant compete.

Depends if you want risk and maybe rich or make steady slow gains.

Steady gains : neo eth ela

Possible rich: horse, pfr, coss, ardr, int

LINK. Low risk and high reward. Go all in now my man. Linkies are all gonna make it. :)

Make money even in this bear market. We have all the tools you need...

discord dot gg/pbN4G73

>using user's deceased folks as fomo fuel
classic Veeky Forums shill strat

PATS

PCN

KRB

Both my parents missed the boat on that one. Some hippie FUD'd them on chemocoin and the FOMO'd "ORG". They thought meditation and organic foods would cure them

fucking retards but hey

Shift, the only coin that will get mass adoption because it's actually useful

I don't give a fuck about your dead parents. Veeky Forums is not your personal blog, so fuck off.

TRAC will probably 10x from here.

Disclaimer. I hold a huge bag. DYOR.

Moria Token.

It launches later this month, so it gives you time to accumulate. It's a SEC regulated coin that pays dividends in ETH.

You'd be pretty stupid not to at least research it. Easy 15x +

PFR still super low mkt cap. and you can get nodes which will give you passive income

Guys, it's finally time to join the winning team. Join this pump group today.

discord gg/YQqTCqt

Bruh the sob story was a sentence long.

Not joining your fucking P&D

I still have the death certificates saved on my computer, I could have just asked for advice without it but I thought it would stop people from memeing me with bazingacoin or UFR

I'm in a similar situation and on a friend's advice I invested in JNT. Looks to be OK. Hope this helps.

ORG was a scam coin, shouldn't have hodl. Chemocoin had better EOY projections.

Donation goes to runner's choice

This is a pretty legit spread for orphan OP
But its a larp anyways, not an entertaining one
But its not bad copypasta neither

RIP

IOTA to play it safe. To play it even more safe, keep 30k in fiat.

Not a larp. Most recent was my dad. Died in the house under my care because he told me he didn't want to die in a hospital bed. I was committed into a mental facility for a good while and I finally sorted out the paperwork this year.