Whales are crashing it on purpose to rebuy cheap btc at the bottom...

>whales are crashing it on purpose to rebuy cheap btc at the bottom. They do this when there's tons of FUD from the media (India ban, tether, etc). Whales sell a lot of btc to make the normies think "oh no, its over"...

Other urls found in this thread:

99bitcoins.com/bitcoin-rich-list-top100/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I actually do this quite successfully with low float coins on cryptopia, so I don't see why it couldn't be done with BTC.

>My posts on threads are the reason coins crash
retards on here never stop amazing me

No shit of course this is whats happening, theres no reason for btc to crash this hard

It's EXTREMELY hard to manipulate major coins like BTC, despite whatever low-IQ December-fresh nucoiners with conspiracy theories say. You need TITANIC volumes to cause any kind of chain reaction. Even if you manage to crash the price by 100$ on one exchange, it will immediately start leveling out because of bots (they can see that on other exchanges the price is the same). Just do your math.

you literally going to get fucked unless you there's going to be a group of dolphins who can coordinate massive short at $4k to liquidate these fuckers and restart the markets

>dolphins
>Not Beluga Whales
>Not Orcas
>But dolphins

>whales are a big collective group and they are all working together

No it’s easy faggot.

lmao... poor child... do a google search for “top assets under management hedge funds” and see what type of money theyre working with, and thats just hedge funds

No, it's FUCKING hard. Have you even seen the buy walls on Bitfinex?

They avoid crypto as a high-risk asset

Your reading comprehension is fucking amazing

I think they might be even cooperating with the government and the media to create the Tether FUD actually. They create FUD, short it, stop fudding at the bottom and pump it again.

Will Ethereum go back up? I bought one for $1,400. It was at its peak before everything collapsed.

there are people with several hundred thousand bitcoins

a single one of them could crash the entire market if he wanted to

99bitcoins.com/bitcoin-rich-list-top100/

It’s true guys. I crashed the market today because mom got the wrong kind of trendies. Sorry about that.

t. 500k BTC whale

gee better invest money into it then

Satoshi Nakamoto's wallets have been inactive for many years. He's likely dead.

Pretty much

>99bitcoins.com/bitcoin-rich-list-top100/
the first guy with 170k BTC withdrew a few thousand today

Since we get money for crashing it, yea right, we are crashing it.

It's probably not a "guy". Most likely a cold wallet of some exchange.

They buying it on asian exchange, tetheri g up on buttrex. That is why this shit is dying.

What’s it like being as retarded as you?

You could clear the order book on GDAX with 15,000 BTC. There’s people and groups with a hundred times that many.

>be an early bitcoin billionaire
>deposit all your coins to an exchange
>get frozen for "anti money laundering concerns"

Did you know that there was an actual case of clearing the entire GDAX order book for Ethereum? It leveled out quickly because there are other exchanges out there

>They do this when there's tons of FUD from the media
They do this when there's no reason at all for a crash. Maybe Tether but absolutely nobody gives a shit about India, we'll get a hint on the next Futures. It doesn't matter guessing the why anyways, there's shit I can do about it except bleed with the rest.