Sold all my bitcoin last night at 9500. Buying a house with my earnings. Enjoy your fucking ponzi scheme niggers...

Sold all my bitcoin last night at 9500. Buying a house with my earnings. Enjoy your fucking ponzi scheme niggers. I'm investing in something that has been tried true and tested. Real estate. Enjoy your fucking buttcoins scam garbage that dumps 70% in a week lol. Yeah I couldve sold higher whatever, bitcoin and all cryptos are over as shown my last night and this mornings crashes.

If you don't cash out now and buy a house your a fucking idiot. Stay poor bizlets. It's been fun being here with you the past 6 months.

cool larp
saged

your house is overvalued

well done user.

Did the same, never felt better.

Now all jews want their cut with their taxes but it's another sotry

>hes about to buy into the real estate bubble
>crash the market after he enters, no survivors

real estate is not as good as many people imagine. At least not in the first world. You need to invest in a risky market to gain good ROI.

>Housing market crashes
>Bonds crash
>Stocks crash
>They all turn to crypto

lmao

>yfw Chuck E Cheese tokens are better than cash flowing assets
>tfw they pay my mortgage
>tfw economy is booming look at GDP faggot
>tfw made $60,000 with borrowed money

come on now son, let me teach you...

Okay, nocoiner.

Such an ugly little dwelling

Crypto + real estate = RLX

"Relex is the world's first block-chain based real estate development platform. Parent company Squawk Advisors operates in the areas of real estate and pharmaceuticals. Squawk Advisors currently possesses a partnership with Aura Inhale towards building the world's first blockchain-based research and development marketplace for inhalable supplements and pharmaceuticals using RLX."

i paid $175k for my one bed condo, and i rent it out for $1400/month. I want to get like 10 more one bedrooms so I can just kick back and chill.

0/10 larp

only dumb fags like you buy houses, everybody else buy land

You make less than 1 percent per month lol what the fuck are you proud of?

This.

Enjoy having it taken away from you in the coming race war, loser.

I bought a rental 1.5 years ago with $25,000 down payment and wish I just maxed out on Ethereum back then :/

Real estate is a bubble as well instead of playing with monopoly money you're fucking with people's lives sniff gas kike

Land is only worth something where you've bought a lot to develop on... buying random patches of land is moronic. If you're talking about buying an empty lot next to a house in a city then sure, that's a decent investment.

But even then it's arguable that it's better. It's a lot harder to sell land to a normie. Most people don't want to deal with contracting a house to be built, they want to move into a pre-existing house. So most of your market will be contractors, all of which who are going to want to get a deal and are not going to pay you top dollar. The only real benefit is that you have to pay less out of pocket.

Why did you wait for it to drop to 50% of its ATH to sell? What kind of awful business acumen is that?

In my country houses are expensive af (Australia). But if you're a bigger and part of a gang you get them for free from the government (srs)

*nigger not bigger

Dude, I'm 23. I paid $700 for my first BTC and did pretty good on that. Just hang onto what you have. Never sell low.