I'm sorry i bought this coin
There, happy?

>hold REQ
>use Request app
>token burn
>make money
isn't that illegal?

you should apologize for believing in Veeky Forums fud in the first place

I have never been as comfy as I am with req. don’t let the pajeets and the dbc bags they are holding scare u away from a real project

In since 0.04$ bitch. Just increased my stack

Same, contributed all 3 days during ICO and bought a ton more when it was trading below. At around 100k now, comfy af

Shut the fuck up and just buy the damn thing.

Maybe I'll go all in on REQ after FUN moons, but then again I am more comfy with my 50/50 split right now. Both are just too fucking solid and futureproof.

What's the quickest way to fund Binance?

Go through Coinbase with a credit card?

Does Coinbase take time to verify you if you use a credit card?

Same as you but also adding TEL to the mix.

SOPHIATX is slowly growing. Saw it shilled on here (just the once) and jumped in. It's a class act which is why I've yet to see any more FUD or Shilling going on.

It'll stealth its way to great heights without drawing any undue attention. Very confident about this beauty.

Oh yeah, I am not actually 50/50, I also hold some BBT, but that shit is literally killing me, don't wanna think about it.

They verify credit cards by charging 2 or 3 cents and will ask you for those amounts, once you know and plug it in you're good to go.

coinbase into ether
go to gdax pull ether to gdax
gdax to binance

Alright lads.

update was pretty bullish
people are talking about a flippening yet ETH has NO easy payment option for people and the only project working on it is currently #90 on cmc lol

nah m8 Augur is definitely more valuable than REQ

>Hold REQ
>Random guy uses the request app
>My REQ is selected for the burn
Its too risky to hold this

>hold REQ
>use app
>my own REQ tokens get burnt
>transaction fails
>don't get the REQ back
GOD DAMN FRENCHMEN

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually braindead

Kek

I'm going to save this for future FUD.