Why dont they just make it so your bitcoin login is your email? That would be a lot simpler than this key shit

Why dont they just make it so your bitcoin login is your email? That would be a lot simpler than this key shit.

let me hack your email user

As opposed to randomly getting infected with a keylogger and that's it, your life savings go kapoot
It's harder to hack an email account nowadays, 2fa+strong password+ the hacker would have a hard time if the email providers sees he's logging from a new location...

What the fuck are you talking about. This key shit it so fucking stupid. Whoever thinks this is the future of money is a fucking moron. Literally no one will ever use this besides internet geeks.

Exactly. I can tell you guys dont go outside much if you seriously believe this shit will ever catch on.

OP are you retarded?
OP what is steem?
OP is newfag
Is OP a woman?
OP is complaining like a woman, late the game and wants it changed so OPs simple mind can understand.

kys OP

OP are you a woman?

STEEM is your friend.

Dude, Bitcoin is just another tool to make money. If you look at it like "meme coins" you only will make "meme gains". If you take it as serious business you will have "serious gains". Bitcoins isn't about Veeky Forums and trap lovers. It's about money.

Since it involves money, huge amounts of money, it's necessary to be safe, or some idiot on the deep wave would hax ur shiet
> pic related is you

You actually believe people are going to use this shit? There is literally no advantage over credit cards.

>credit cards
please tell me this a larp

OP your fuckin DUMB

bait confirmed

/thread

looks like a man with fake tits.

Good thing there are people already working on the equivalent of DNS for crypto.

Why dont you explain it then genius. Credit cards are simple to use, accepted everywhere, no fees as long as you arent a fucking moron and actually pay your bill on time. And you are protected from theft. Bitcoin has literally none of this.

fucking normies get out

Bullshit. Im being completely serious. Give me one reason anyone other than some niche internet geek would EVER use this. You cant.

Wait until you get to open and close lightning channels. LMAO just kidding no one is going to use that shit, it's ridiculous even for a meme

FFS credit is debt, all money is debt. every time credit is given it expands the money supply, causing inflation.

ALSO that debt is not borrowed, the 'money' is created by you, you are not borrowing it, you made it
DYOR

((((((((((((NOW FUCK OFF))))))))

I dont care. Neither do 99.99% of people.

And you're right
Decentralization is incredibly overrated
People would rather have more security than "muh decentralization". All the attacker needs is your private key (a simple line of text) and your life is ruined forever.

I know, stay poor, and stupid. like the rest of this fuckin dumb as planet.

do you see what some coins like REQ/0x(I think) try to achieve? in the future it's likely you have access to any currency just from your phone or whatever idiot shit you use

Somehow it seems kinda private that's why people use it to pay for drugs, cp and illegal shit
But yeah this will never get mass adoption. Never.
Companies will just build their own blockchai s and use that in the future. But no private keys and all that easily hackable crap.

This is only the beginning. In the end you'll be using crypto without even knowing it. Just like how you're using the internet without knowing how it works. Also kys.

>Why dont they just make it so your bitcoin login is your social security number? That would be a lot simpler than this key shit.

I don't want to fucking dox myself when I pay for my 7 grams of black tar heroin from the deep web, user.