Bull or Bear market for crypto ?
Post your predictions.

This Just January was the second longest correction as of now and the third in terms of percentage loss for BTC.
I don't think we've seen the bottom yet. $5500 btc is possible. But even then I think the crypto cat is out of the bag
We won't stay in a bear market for a full year like before and we might start seeing some movement as soon as many projects deliver their first mainnet or launch the final product. I'm not sure we will have a proper bulletin until late 2018-early 2019

Please try to make a solid point. .
Actual discussion is encouraged .

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.brisbanetimes.com.au/business/is-facebook-about-launch-its-own-cryptocurrency-ad-ban-fuels-rumours-20180131-p4yz66
twitter.com/AnonBabble

relevant to my interest

short 100BTC at $4k right now and we will see 20k in one month

*proper bullrun

Bear until 2020, then bull, then bear again. My dad works for Nintendo.

Bullish. Once we get past this tether FUD the trend will reverse. Not sure how long that will take though. And yes, tether is solvent.

>tether is solvent
Oh sweetie.

I think that speculative value clearly outpaced the underlying purchasing power of these coins. I think that our only hope is if adoption starts to pick up. There are definitely teams that realize this in crypto so I think there is hope. But I definitely think in the short term most people are fucked, including myself

>And yes, tether is solvent

Can we agree that Btc actual value is around $500-1500 and all the rest of the coins are overvalued in the same proportion?
That was the range that began the retarded tether bullrun.

Nothing has changed. The tether scenario is still up in the air. We will see a bigger dip when when U.S. regulators cockslap Bitfinex in the face. Enjoy your false hope.

Dependance on The upcoming news
and The Blockchain conference on Feb 16 is really important

bear

Can we agree that usd actual value is 1 yuan?

It's definitely worth more than that considering the exposure it has now vs at the beginning of the bull run. But it's probably not worth what it is trading at now and may not be for a few years

BTC 100k by march

Being that the Chinks own a significant portion of the US public debt and they are purchasing land in the US like crazy I'm unironically scared of what will happen with the dollar in the mid-month term.

I think that the underlying value solely depends on how accepted and used the currency is. I don't see Bitcoin as a currency that will ever have much adoption, so I'm not sure what its price would be.

>try to collect debt
>trigger WW3
I'm not too worried.

Any oldfag knows that bitcoin can only go up."Mah bear market" is just newfag lies.

>it's just a normal correction goy
>here, hold my bags

>Actual value of a speculative asset

Holy shit! Facebook is going to launch a coin

amp.brisbanetimes.com.au/business/is-facebook-about-launch-its-own-cryptocurrency-ad-ban-fuels-rumours-20180131-p4yz66

Bull, bear, who cares.

Can we all agree that those fucking dirty shifty jews are behind all of this?

this. alt coins are the beta-testing for the jewcoin, which will replace fiat money

The fucks wrong with that bears neck?

i say it has a value of 3bn per coin.

Jesus thank god other people realize this. Seeing retards talk about the China debt situation is agonizing.

China owns like 2% of the US debt...

I really think the crypto market need, this correction, I cant see bitcoin down to 7k... no sense bitcoin go bellow to 7k in one correction.