WONDERING WHERE THE MONEY IS GOING?

FOLLOW ((((THEM)))) THEY KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR YOU

>ex IBM, Amazon, Facebook, Alibaba team
>200+ employers from Fortune500 companies on board
>constantly shilled on Forbes
>4m fiat from private high profile investors raised

You have one chance to make money during the bear market, why are you not taking it???

bbcoin.tradove.com/?i=07FUH4VI

this goes out to the good Veeky ForumsBros that shilled me XRB @ 30cent and Ven @ 2k sat

Other urls found in this thread:

icobench.com/ico/tradove
briandcolwell.com/2018/01/a-letter-from-brian-colwell-to-the-tradove-community-why-i-left/.html
tradove.com/out/5/0
azuwab2b.com/azuwa-b2b-marketplace-script.php
phpscriptsmall.com/product/advance-b2b-script/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also: 4.7/5 on icobench.com/ico/tradove

High ICO ratings everywhere. Barely shilled on Veeky Forums because whales are waiting till hardcap and will shit it to you after exchange listing.

This is probably the only legit coin that comes after btc. I already invested and look forward to checking my gains in a few months.

If they can use the service for free where will the increase in value come from?

>Fill KYC info and provide supporting documents.
are you serious OP? I'm not giving (((((them))))) my info

lmao wait did anyone actually invest in this? Look at their CEO talk on Bitcointalk. He's literally begging people to take down FUD posts and threatening them with lawyer action. Top Kek.

Anyone, not sure if the FUD is true but I'll be staying out because of how much of a fucking shitshow it seems to be so far.

sadly ((((they)))) are doing everything by the books which requires KYC, unlike some shady basement-icos

its used as fee and for premium services on the platform. the free version of the platform only gives basic access, which wont be good enough for companies using it if their competitors have access to premium features.

>fat
>cottage cheese thighs
>flab hanging off arms
>doormode
>paunch hangs over beltline
>looking up to hide double-chin
god damn pajeet can't you find an attractive roastie to post for your shilling

the ICO had some hiccups early on which are long solved. There was also a FUD campaign going on where people called both the team and their private investors fake. They have since uploaded ACTUAL VIDEOS where those high calibre investors talk about their investment in TraDove.

At this point the only FUD is the one coming from whales who want to get more before the hardcap is reached

I like THICC dumb looking but still cute girls, I cant help it.

THICC != 5lb of mashed potatoes in a 10lb bag

> He's literally begging people to take down FUD posts and threatening them with lawyer action.

Just like the IOTA devs and I made 30k with IOTA. So...

how deep you do think her cunt is? think she enjoys getting her cervix smashed by a big dick?

>5lb of mashed potatoes in a 10lb bag
this is the best description for fat sloppy roasties that i have ever read

pajeet post reported

This project hasnt made money for the 5 years it has already been in existence. The CEO is just trying to steal your money.

Looks good, but what's the ratio between the ICO coin supply and the pre-ICO coin supply? If there's already 90% waiting out there to dump, I'm out

Let them lose money

I hope so

PRE-Ico was 21m, its at 30m now with 26 days left and a 52m hardcap

pre-ico was 0,12ct per token, ico is 0,16 ct per token

My serious contribution to this discussion please read these 2 articles.
linkedin.com/pulse/tradove-bbcoin-review-zaid-mahomedy

briandcolwell.com/2018/01/a-letter-from-brian-colwell-to-the-tradove-community-why-i-left/.html

The concerns never were addressed.
This is just a good flip if you bought some in presale, now is not worth

>BBCoin
>BBC
they're mocking you

That's... not bad. Wtf, I feel like I'm missing something here.
I'll look into these. Thanks for the links, user

>Raised 30M during pre-sale

For just a token that will get integrated on a social platform with almost no activity?
No thanks really.

The website fucking sucks. I mean, what the fuck is this? Seriously. You have to be kidding me. A company that has been "in business" for 5+ years with major "corporate clients" has a site like this? No thanks I am staying out. Seems like a P&D, the owner will exit scam once coin hits exchanges.

tradove.com/out/5/0

bought deep in when the ico started .. most comfy coin since a long time..

The website is built on a $299 template. LMFAO/

AzuwaB2B marketplace script ( azuwab2b.com/azuwa-b2b-marketplace-script.php ) or Advance B2B script ( phpscriptsmall.com/product/advance-b2b-script/ ) minus features like tradeshow listings.

KYC: Excludes US investors

Pajeet fudding for no reason lmao

>its a coin
DROPPED

The website along with their mobile Apps will get a full revamp. This is actually the first thing that will happen after the ICO on the roadmap

Yeah okay...

Looks like just another company trying to blockchain-ize something that doesn't need it at all. Absolutely nothing in the whitepaper except buzzwords like "smart contracts" to enforce B2B payment terms. You're investing in a company that doesn't even have the faintest idea of how to implement this on a technical level. You'd think the whitepaper would actually demonstrate a concept of the technology they plan to implement.

So they want to be a "LinkedIn" for businesses. Why does this need a coin again???

If you think they'll be a LinkedIn of business you got the wrong idea. The goal is to eliminate the trust problem in b2b trade, which happens especially between west and east.

If you ever owned a company or worked in one with global trade you would know how hard it is to find suppliers and vendors you can trust. TraDove will connect people while eliminating the trust problem in regards to transactions via smart contracts, all while also serving as a network catered to companies (this is the LinkedIn part).

So in short the LinkedIn part is merely a basis, the real focus is on global trade between companies. this is NOT a social network