Warning from a whale

Okay, Veeky Forums, a whale here. I belong to a secret club of crypto manipulators who pump and dump bitcoin. Most of them, as you might guess, are Jewish. They have millions of dollars worth of bitcoin and they create fake buys and sells using forbidden manipulative bots. I am here to rat them out. One of them, named Rabinowitz, is going to dishonestly dump a couple of thousands of BTC on GDAX right now, as soon as he's done with his hookers. He's in his penthouse, I think there's a couple of hours left. But when he comes back, there will be a bloodbath. Please be ready and remember: I warned you.

P.S. He might drop to the synagogue on his way back, so if you're lucky enough, you'll get a few more hours left

can you atleast time stamp from that office, too lazy to google reverse image. what does this imply in the short term and long term? how many big whale groups exist do you think? how many collaborate?

time stamp or fake

OH SHIT
I recognize that corner

no shit it's fake lol. How many goddamn newfags are here?

>/pol/tard nocoiner

>forbidden manipulative bots

DUMB DUMB DE DUM
Shit larp OP. I'm toughing your moms forbidden bot as I type. Its wet

Fake and gay

I said it is fake, how does that make me a newfag? I know this is a larp you dumb fuck

retard phoneposter

He is definitely gonna do that, user.

>using picfrom tripadvisor

1/10

>forbidden manipulative bots

huh?

STOP REVEALING OUR SECRETS

Top kek

Thats a good view?

Hm, I'm more of an ocean/lake type of guy.

hi guys op on phone, heres our secret discord
discordgg/IMAFUCKINGHOMO

Its NYC... good luck finding an ocean or lake view

how can the bots be secret and specifically forbidden at the same time???

rabinowitz detected, satanic dubs confirm

Well OP is a faggot, but yeah we are trying to fake you especially on low mc coins.
Turn your brain on before you trade.

Wrong image.

maybe their secret group agreed on one of their secret meetings this bot was too powerful and unleashing it on exchanges could unravel the fabric of reality as we know it
then they had an orgy and drank baby blood with john podesta and fidel castro

>i'm part of this secret club
>posts picture where your position can very easily be precisely determined
larp and/or idiot

>what is putting up buywalls with some of your stock so you can keep the bids artificially high to sell off the other part of your stack?
>what is babyshit-tier market manipulation

This thread is the harbinger of bad luck.