Why is he so autistic?

youtube.com/watch?v=xs0gbn3BMPg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MfH1B85YyFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love him.

ughh.. dumped my bags as soon as i saw this interview

the only thing the guy did wrong was Veeky Forums endorsing this coin
nobody will buy a token which public tokens are 80% in the hands of some basement dwellers

hi

He will accomplish more than you would in 100 lifetimes, faggot.

Nobody cares or even knows about Veeky Forums

Autistic is ok

Sergey is the only man I would let rape my boy hole. Not in a gay way but in a "duuuude, you are cool" way. Nothing gay about it.

damn sergey is the smoothest autist no wonder he gets so many ladies up on that belly

>vitalik
>founded his coin in 2014 when bitcoin just dumped and every thought crypto is done
>his coin did nothing for 3 years
>single handedly resurected crypto with his ICO hypes

>sergey
>has ICO of his coin at the start of the biggest crypto bullrun ever
>no working product
>coin cant even pull a x3 and keep his value steady

yeah this shit is dead

vitalik simply isn't human, it's just not a fair comparison

actually gonna buy some chainlink
i like this guy

One of us
/ourcoin/

same

this video makes me so hard

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Sergey is known to be THE most hung guy in Crypto, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "big as a Blockchain", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed the interviewer's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Sergey barely able to force it past the knob, and portman moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix, her g-spot getting pounded to the rhythm of a bongo. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Sergeys throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

He might seriously be Satoshi Nakamoto.

he recommended looking on reddit.

youtube.com/watch?v=MfH1B85YyFU
this is a nice q&a imo

I fucked Sergey yesterday.

being autistic is necessary for success in crypto

look at vitalik

If you're looking for people that love bitcoin, it's a good place to start. the people on /r/bitcoin are fucking deluded

I fucked Sergey yesterday but today dear reader, I'm gonna fuck your dad.

Every subreddit is a delusional circlejerk

...so he's NOT a communist; thank God!

I love this pasta

Fucking hilarious.
LOVE you guys.

Am I autistic myself, because I literally saw nothing wrong with him or his answers in the video?

yes