Sup faggots

Chad here - just have to say, great run boys, dumped my bags on all of you today and just finished my usual 100 pushup warmup before going out to hunt down Stacys to fuck.

Did you faggots seriously think you would amount to anything by being a beta loser? This was your last chance boys but you missed it, good luck in the future, try not to kill yourself.

Enjoy those bags.

Peace out

Chad

Sup manlet

>he thinks that's chad

chads are over 5 ft

>Wearing a workout shirt from TJ Max to pickup Stacies.

You must live in Ohio

you look like shit

beta here, i just bought 100k

I mean, I know the pic isn't OP... but OP, that guy is so obviously homosexual, it really ruins the meme. I lived in NYC most of my life, met plenty of gay dudes and I can spot them from a mile away. That guy without question loves a good deep dicking.

literally the first thing I thought

Look at all this beta fucking cope.

Just accept it: YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT.

Heh, maybe Stacy will let you have a ride after I'm done busting her puss up.

Enjoy your meme money boys.

You like like a posh fag boy
How long did you spend doing your makeup today, Billy?

Jesus Christ, you look fucking horrendous, I'm not even kidding.

>buy high sell low
good job user don't forget to buy again when it's at 20k

stop replying to this larp you fucking retards

COPE
O
P
E

Don't worry son, here is a picture of me that you can frame and put on your bedside table so your girlfriend has someone good to look at while you fail at satisfying her with your tiny dicklet.

fuck off victor

how much for an hour with the pretty mouth fuckboi?

lol bitch you don't even lift. Small traps means you can't pick up shit, hence why you dumped those bags you fuckn pussy. Stay small

>today
you waited until the whole market was down 30%? wow good job there chad

not with that face boyo

good bone mass
weird looking face

What is it about him that looks so strange? It's like a comical CGI character.

Holy fuck, what is this shovel face. I probably deadlift more than him.
Also, OP: 100 pushups are not that hard. You can easily learn doing this in 30 days.
Weak larp

Fuck sake how many times do I have to explain to you that being an alpha is a state of being, which you will literally never be.

You beta faggots were all clinging onto this one chance to make it and you missed the boat. Chin up, McDonalds is always hiring.

Is pic related really you? Who is this guy?

Look at me guys, I'm a beta bagholding perma-virgin Veeky Forums faggot.

>muh lambo
>muh moon

Fuck sake I jogged past the lambo dealership the other day on my usual 15 mile morning cardio routine and the guy literally ran out after me begging me to take one of their showroom cars and drive it around for free marketing.

Scrimp and save bagholders.

this dude on the pics triggers me so much
i want to allahu akbar him

if i see this guy in germany i will knife him down

What a shitty larp... Couldn't you have choosen someone that looks a little less like a Neanderthal that only works on arms?

Your flat looks like shit bimbo. No russian Natasha will sleep with you

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

and then your mother woke you up

Name a town, street and a time du Fickfehler

>muh 5'6" height and not a virgin
>these lanklet NEETs keep getting older getting closer to wizardom everyday

You poorfags have fun with your mayo dip for your fries and chicken tendies while I go bang your sister in my Mercedes.

He has a negroid skull.

better to be 5'9 good looking and a good talker then be 6'3 bald neet with autism

I laughed way too fucking much at these posts

nice eyeshadow man

also enjoying the larp OP keep it up

How do you even go bald at that age

this nigga looks like a trans megamind KEK

too bad the guy in the pic is ugly

YOOOOO JOHNNY BRAVO WHATS UP DUDE

JUST BOUGHT 100K THANKS BRO

holy fuck that baby face, im crying

Imagine how out of touch OP must be to consider that a chad, even for the purpose of roleplay.
>receding hairline
>baby wrists
>absolute manlet
>tries to look manly by doing a pouty face

Jesus Christ, this is hilarious.

You look like someone deflated your face and used the air to inflate your left bicep, also nice fap gains.

AS someone who is obsessed with facial aesthetics, you aren’t good looking. The main problem here is your forehead. Very feminine looking.

Nigger, you're not a chad. Your some kind of mix of spic/chink. AKA mudshit.

You mean my mature hairline?

One word: TESTOSTERONE

It also attracts pussy, you should try it some time soyboy.

Your forehead is unfortunate. Also is that your bitch? Bimbo needs to learn how to do her makeup properly lmao she looks fucking REKT.

Nice body and jaw but God damn you look like a faggot with your duck face. If those are the kind of girls you get you may as well kill yourself

Manlet

you aren't a badass
just felt like somebody had to inform you

Oh fuck, turbo-manlet confirmed.

In Greece, we have a word for people without facial hair, it's "women".

That girl ugly man, i never put a foot in the Gym, drink smoke, and i still get better girls

You look fucking 14 next to anyone else
Might do you some good to become a neet

Don't forget the calf implant when doing your hair transplant

junge du drückst höchstens 2 plate mit deiner hühnerbrust
und von deinen squats wollen wir garnicht erst anfangen
komm mal klar

Damn I wish that where me.

Alright listen up faggots
If this man can get laid, Incels can get laid
So get the fuck out of your homes and start pumping iron
And stop boosting this manlets ego

LOL ok buddy. Already multi-Millionaire, 700lb deadlift @200lb 6'1", music producer, programmer (building LINK adapters as we speak), photographer, spinning plates, physically and spiritually enlightened (thx to meditation, esoteric studies, lsd, dmt, psilocybin). 100k chainlink. Fuck being alpha, sigma checking in. But yah- I for sure missed the boat. I might as well KMS right, lads?

This is what betas can't comprehend - I am not owned by one woman, I have a harem.

Your dream is my reality faggot.

if this isnt larp i'm happy for you bro. sounds like a gr9 life. Inspiring to a recovering beta male

DUDE JUST STOP

MY FUCKING SIDES

haahah overly friendzoned maybe, ansonsten geht da gar nix bei dir außer sms miteinander schreiben

Both of those girls are fucking ugly half goblins there "Chad"

You are a beta
You literally fucking go out on dates with them
I just ask them to come over, fuck them and then make them leave I'm theyre done

>op

Turbo-manlet is my new favorite word

>dates

More like boardroom meetings where I am the chairman and the girls are execs voting on who is next to ride my dick.

This is the life I live, I know it seems farfetched to you all.

>friendzone
du dummkopf

How times have changed.
John used to be what Chad is to us now. But when you really look at him...

>no muscle mass
>negative canthal tilt
>weak jaw
>arched eyebrows
>long midface

It's amazing how quickly the old ideals have been left behind.

Obviously my post contradicts the spirituality/ego aspect I am touting, but I am only posting it here to make OP btfo. Not that anyone cares, but I struggled for 6 years after graduating college trying to find my place and find a way to pursue my passions sans wagecucking... busting my ass in the shadows while no one gave a shit about me- all my old friends fell by the way side bc normans gonna norman. The user that always talks about the power of positive thought and visualizing $1000 eoy LINK is on point- you create/hallucinate your own reality. Figure out how that works and make this life your bitch. I want everyone to be financially wealthy so they may have the freedom to realize their spiritual power and reach enlightenment. Though once you do, remember:
>Before enlightenment, chop wood, carry water. >After enlightenment, chop wood, carry water.

kys

Now there's a pic that screams "friend zone".

Don't worry bro, I could sense you were a fellow chad.

You're right, its all about that mental attitude, you are born with it switched "on" and you are set for life, these betas will never understand.

Hit me up if you are ever in Germany, we'll go Stacy slaying.

>Paying for 3 women on a date
>Doesnt think that's the textbook definition of beta

Sorry to tell ya bud but that's fucking pathetic. I wouldn't spend a dime on those hoes, they'd come to my house, get used, and leave. None of that beta ass trying to flaunt in public that women like me so that I get adoration from random people that mean nothing to me. That's childish and for losers.

I'd be willing to hire some of these lanklet NEETs so they can get a shot at being useful in society and improving themselves to the point they can get laid. Whining for years on a chinese cartoon imageboard is easier for them, they are to afraid of rejection and failure so they pick the easier option.

Years of time invested on a corner of the internet only gave them enough power to type out manlet and never gave them the power to attract women.

You look like ivan

Is this guy 12 or something?

>multimillionaire
this is what people with no more than $2,000,000.01 call themselves

it's funny because this guy is probably nice as fuck

Good larp kid
You cant even get them to kiss you on the cheek

user...my sides. ETH already took me to the moon. LINK will take me to at least 1 billion. Despite all the negativity here, I really can't thank this board enough.

Is OP really chad? This is a well orchestrated roleplay

you're 5'3 get the fuck ouf here gnome

1,000,000,000 * 0 = 0

I think this is Lithuania Vilnius but i am not sure

Ok you betas keep mentioning height.

Let me settle this once and for all.

The dapper Stacy slayer next to me is 6ft.

Nice. Honest respect for OP. Keep it up.

t. 34yo Schwabe

Oh man that receding hairline... i wouldve said no worries if you had a decent face but with such a deformed face and balding there’s no hope

You both look like bozo's

Yep got him. Will post his facebook shortly

lol this one got me. Stay Chad, Chad

DIFFERENT FUCKING EARLOBES YOU LARPER

With that chest you might want to do a bit more of them pushups

nice bod you gnome ... why the fuck take a piss on biz? i work out myself - your faggot looks are nothing special ... keep at it for 3-5 depending on training and supplements a faggot gnome like yourself must surely be chugging and you're there

though luck though that you're a gnome

how does it feel to be a manlet I always wondered what it would be like to gain 1lb but look like you gained 100lb

>tfw
>the gay guy in the group of girls
>came to accept it over the years because too afraid to come out (as straight)
>go into an online Mongolian throat singing exchange where you have anonymity to act """alpha""""
Hey bro heres a tip since I feel bad. Stop trying so hard and be true to yourself.

unless you post pictures fucking them you are just the gay friend for what i see

Don't you dare you fucking faggot