SOLD ALL LINK - FUCK YOU Veeky Forums

I just sold all my LINK (100,539 tokens). Fuck you all for not shutting your cunts about link going to the moon until I caved and put all my savings in there. I bought at $1.2. Where are we today you cock-sucking cunty fucks? I lost my wife, my house, my kids, and all I'm left is $50,000 to pay off my debts. Fuck you Veeky Forums. FUCK YOU.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@Bace_Exchange/the-dependence-of-altcoins-on-bitcoin-and-its-future
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Buy more LINK you don't have enough now

Everything crashed dumbass

thanks just put up a 100,539 link sellwall on the eth pairing

its your own fault for falling for the crypto meme

Lmao sucks to be you faggot

Do yourself a favor and bite the bullet

invest that money in a toilet pajeet

>investment has risk

Why would you sell when the entire market is down? I understand if we were in a bull market, and every coin was progressing steadily, except LINK which was declining.

This has nothing to do with the individual coin, more speculative coins have been hit harder, but they are gonna bounce back before the end of this month.

why sell at the bottom? but not just wait? the market will recovery with chainlink with it. Did you need the money asap, you shouldn't invest what you cannot stand to lose.

Wow user no wonder your wife is going to leave you with such weak hands. Also next time invest less faggot going all in result in suicide.

good sir why sell when low? is recover fast. very big mistake u make. bad fortune for u my friend.

this was on page 10 without any replies. why did you have to bump it??

why did you have to bump it

>I just sold all my LINK
no you havent. why are you lying to mee?? whhyyy??

I'm sorry but the fuck did you expect buying something that's literally never mentioned outside of biz?

Who in the hell would sell today? Even a brainlet would wait for a dead cat bounce if they wanted to really get out. Fucking mongoloids

Massive larp

I am trading LINK to escape the vicious cycle of poverty. But you already had more than $100k and were not content with life. Just how greedy are you?

>bought at 10c and more at 26c
Should I buy some more right now?

Cool story OP. Just bought 100,529. Oh fuck... t-th-that looks a helluva lot like what you had... your wife says hi.

do you think its going to go higher than this?

>what is sage
idiot

Nice Larp!

If you had kept the 100,539 LINK you could have had a new hotter wife this time next year! Enjoy being a bitch for the rest of your life

Of course, but I guess I'm afraid it'll dip more.

why are you bumping it???

so if you think its going to go up overall why do you care if it dips in the short term?

cup and handle is still forming right? right?

Jesus christ you stupid fuck. You dont deserve this news. Btw congrats to all link hodlers!

medium.com/@Bace_Exchange/the-dependence-of-altcoins-on-bitcoin-and-its-future
-be0900279f1d

bumping this because cup and handle is still forming

fuckin newfag look up what sage is

>jagged stegosaurus pattern or based brontosaurus pattern?
Only time will tell....