LINK

Why do you all think this is going to 100+? Does market cap no longer matter or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kTg3OdmtA9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It‘s a meme coin, wouldn‘t buy it atm. It will go down even lower

Is $35B a lot of money or something...?

Not all of us are retarded user

Especially after the bear market kills all of the actual shitcoins?

LINK, XLM and ENG will all be $100 each EOY

The only people who think $100 is even remotely possible got into crypto in december or later and cost averaged into LINK over 60c. I think deep down they know they missed their one shot and now they've latched onto link, no fault of it's own because it's great and sergey brilliant but if you'r'e generous with the numbers and considering token velocity $20 is best case in year.

LINK is Veeky Forums crack, plain and simple.

>Plausible but overly technical use case that makes people investing in it feel smart
>Plausible relationships between coin creators and an existing industry that make people investing in it feel smart
>Plausible "industry insider" LARPers who come to Veeky Forums to divulge SECRETZ, which convinces the aforementioned wannabe-smartypantses that they're part of something revolutionary that has flown under the radar so far

Truth is, the decentralized oracle problem doesn't have a market yet, and won't for many years.

We're at a phase where smart contract adoption will happen regardless of centralized/decentralized oracles, because smart contracts solve several existing business problems. No one gives a fuck whether their oracle is centralized or decentralized yet, and when Linkies realize they're investing in the crypto equivalent of the Sega Dreamcast, LINK will dump faster than anything you've ever seen.

The Wojaks will be delicious.

youtu.be/kTg3OdmtA9s

Buy Buy Buy

sergeys weight will continue to increase until the market cap is crushed under him
this triggers the singularity

you haven't been here very long I can tell. Assblaster only showed up around the middle of november and link was already huge on Veeky Forums by that point. Around crowdsale time it was literally the most shilled coin and huge on reddit and everywhere else and nobody really had a problem understanding it then. Every coin has its day in the sun and chainlink had its. The only people that think it's been flying under the radar are those that don't remember sibos and before. There is undeniably an oracle problem, chainlink is probably the best option out there to solve it. We know finance and trade industry is interested in smartconracts, and if they want to do that they need an oracle. Why not chainlink?

>overly technical
kill yourself
bet if you saw ripple at a penny you'd say the same

I do agree that there has been a retarded cult like following that's grown more pronounced to entirely drowning out the original holders since december, and it's amplified on chainlink because you're points are true. But like said in my first post in this thread, you really can't fault chainlink itself or knock it.

Can't you just create whatever oracle you want for your own purposes?

So it doesn't matter if anyone cares if it's decentralized or not. Still the best option. Decentralization is definitely a selling point, but it's only a part of the puzzle.

stop shitting on the streets, pajeet.

Chainlink serves off chain data and api's to other blockchains without either party needing to create a solution in house.

ZepplinOS is confirmed, docusign and swift very real possibilities. You really have to have ADHD to waste time bitching about young projects when bitcoin is red and when big news is scheduled for this year both from ethereum(Plasma, Casper, PoS), and chainlink(mainnet, SXSW, bitcoin superconference).

Drop your bags if you want, nobody cares. The only reason anyone would post garbage threads like this is to fud or because they are a retard with no patience who bought high.

Lol.
How much did it cost?

For once you jave a chancce to get early on a moon mission and you ignore it. Do you even get the concept of being early?

Let me clarify: that means buying a coin BEFORE it is expensive and has smt more than speculation going on for it.
If you wanna be early, you gotta buy before a coin's potential is uncovered and before it is expensive.
It means, you don't buy into a well esttablished project. If it were that easy, we'd have 90% of population millionaires.
You have to buy smt dubious, smt controversial, smt most ppl consider a joke.

That is Chainlink. A literal memecoin, zero media coverage, zero updates, noname CEO.
That is what it looks for normies, because normies wouldn't bother joining slack to ask technical questions in order to get ON DEMAND updates on progress from developers. Does any other project you has such a feature? No.

Normies do not grasp the "buy the rumor sell the news concept. They need a partnership to be covered by their favourite newsletter with photoes, red ribbons and handshakes. They would not bother reading into subtle signs, such as, idk, SWIFT mentioning a 100 times that they want to develop smt that is being developed right now by Chainlink. That is too obscure for them. No handshake — not legit.

Normies won't look long enough at market to notice sell walls that comprise 10% of volume. The won't ask "Qui bono?"

Normies are dumb af. And chances are, you are one of them.
I know, what I am talking about. I'm not even larping: it took me one well made fud meme to drop LINK price by 2k wei in a matter of 1 minute. Another time I managed to dupe the whole board into pumping LINK on a Friday, cos I had "insider" news about CL progress. I don't even profit from this, cos I'm a poor ass student with a tiny amount of LINK. I was just testing how smart LINK holders are and what it takes to shake your hands. Turns out, you're a bunch of adhd tweaks that do whatever you are told to do.

>one well made fud meme to drop LINK price by 2k wei in a matter of 1 minute
What was the fud then?

You're wrong tho, the real linkmarines doesn't sell, we FUD it even

The Binance delisting one on 25.01

and if a sell wall compromises 10%, does that mean its going to go up soon?

>Why not Chainlink
Because they just need an oracle, not a decentralized one. No one's going to bat an eye about a contract call to an API run by Weather.com or Google. It is a problem so far ahead of its time that it's actually laughable.

>AssBlaster didn't show up til November haha checkmate atheists
AssBlaster is not the reason Linkies exist. AssBlaster is a dopamine hit for Linkies, because Linkies only bought LINK because it makes them feel smart. LARPers like him continue to feed the Linkie addiction, and will continue to sprout up precisely because they are needed.

>You haven't been here very long
LINK is the new DGB. Expect similar levels of butthurt, delusion, and broken promises in the coming years. They even call themselves marines ffs.

When you have to explain a problem to someone, it isn't a pressing problem. Ripple is irrelevant.

Joe Normie can understand "automatic contracts" instantly. He doesn't know what the fuck an oracle is, why it's needed, or why it should even be decentralized. Linkies cannot explain the problem LINK solves concisely because it ISN'T A PROBLEM right now.

Real LINK marines accumulate and tell others to HODL, cos that reduces the volume on markets, which makes LINK predictable enough to trade based on order books only

It means, smt bothered buying a shitload of LINK to suppress the price.

It didn't matter for ripple.