Shadow Pyramid. The only fair Ponzi

>Redesigned website ETA 5 hours.
>No whales, no early buy ins, no token hoarders.
>No single person can dump on you.
>Steadily growing with a placeholder website. Literally the ground floor.
>Made from the people, for the people.

Get in before we launch the site.

This "clone" was made by coincidence in the OG pyramids discord, after they launched with 400eth already in the contract. People were mad and decided to throw small amounts of eth in the identical decoy contracts the dev deployed before launch, then it took off. This contains the same exact smart contract but no dev with 1000 tokens ready to dump on you. You can check the first transactions yourselves, or check out the screencap on our website.

Links below to prove everything I said.

Join us.

Other urls found in this thread:

powh420.com/index2.html
etherscan
powh420.com/index2.html
scam.funsite.cz/yolo.html
powhcoin.azurewebsites.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what is wrong with you people

> Contract:etherscan io/address/0x029d0650c81817afb1810ae10270823318321878
> Site: shadowpyramid com/
> Metamask placeholder until our site launches: shadowpyramid com/metamask.html
> Discord:discord gg/a4k9UGk

OG pyramid dev already dumped. No one can dump anymore pleb

This is going to blow up when the redesign website goes live desu.

In. This is gonna blow up when the site goes live

good thing og dev aint in this contract. Nobody can dump in this contract. Unless we all sell simultaneously.

lmao @ 100 eth premine. fucking scammers

powh420.com/index2.html is very it's at

u's whitey be mad we niggas be taking all u's money
stay slave white
we niggas be kings

Contract has been open and posted here since the beginning. Nobody premined, you can check the TXs. All under 0.4Eth at the start.

lol stop your bullshit, OG pyramid was not pre-loaded with 400eth, I got in with 0.4eth and got 11.54EPY. There was definitely not 400eth.

Don't get fucked you idiots. OG Pyramid is the real deal.

ethpyramid launched under 15 eth
you're just making shit up and hoping your clone gets attention
hilarious
good luck

>OG pyramid dev already dumped. No one can dump anymore pleb
HAHAHAHAHA YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT?

While the powh idea was awesome but backfired very quickly and I also like the og pyramid there were some sketchy moves.

You cant go wrong with any of the pyramids if they live more than a week but lets be honest about this shit, og pyramid devs are greedy.

Crazy thing huh? Cause I sent 0.6 eth the moment the address was posted and got 5 tokens. Fool me once, shame on me yadayada.

you can look at the transactions and see the same address that bought 5eth at the start cashed out already for 120 eth
there are no more whales
good luck with your shitclone tho

You guys are silly. You just want people on your pyramid because "WE KANGZ NOW"... not to mention stole your entire initial site from ethpyramid risking DMCA. Was the 50eth from selling out the devs to a mad whale with hitmen not enough?
ETHPYR:
As many know, the initial main dev investment dropped 5 eth in, with each dev following shortly with .5 eth. We figured this was a fair way to allow the people who worked hard to bring everyone this massive pyramid a way to get in early and keep incentive to continue working on the site for all involved. Some criticism came back that the initial 5eth buy-in simply “held too many tokens” and was reaping far too much of the dividend pot. While nothing in comparison to recent games of these types, we still took this criticism seriously.

At about 8:30AM PST this morning, the devs met based on feedback from the community and came to the decision to sell the top of the pyramid. The initial 5 eth put in cashed out all tokens and immediately reinvested all dividends
etherscan dot io/address/0x99c4c67819204b89ac776627ea4c2d6776cb7641#internaltx

This evened out token distribution, making the pyramid more egalitarian, and increased the dividends for all current and future pyramid workers by a substantial amount. We hoped to see a massive panic sell-off due to this but instead noticed continued and steady participation since. Good news for the structure of the pyramid and all those who work on it!

Sorry about the illiteracy user. If you could read the transactions you would clearly see there are no premined coins or whales

You probably used a low gas price like a fucking idiot.

word. kick money at everything and see wich moons gg guys

Congrats anons you bought into a literal shitamid. Ground floor doesn't mean anything when the volume is garbage. OG dev already dumped his eth, og pyramid will live forever

5 eth was the very first lol

at least powh420.com doesnt have someone controlling 60% of the divs

80 gas. 400eth in the moment the site went live.

The fuck are you talking about. dev already dumped. the rest were all smal buys no one has a big amount of coins to them selves. DYOR and look at the tx's dumb ass

you havent even launched yet and your ETH contract balance is 4x higher than ethpyramid was at launch

ETH Balance: 81

LOL

400th went directly in because people actually wanted to be in the OG pyramid and not some POS knock off

The contract launched the same time yours did. Only difference is, we got scammed by yours and fled to ours.

oh ok yeah im convinced
ill go put money in a dead contract on a shitty clone site that has no volume hoping to make dividends

Your probably an idiot that wasnt viewing the source code directly and had to contest with the site being unstable with all the refreshes. I bet you didn't up your gas when you finally got through either.

Breh, you can look at the transaction history and see the 5 eth the OG dev put in. His re-invest command shortly after launch, and then his Sell Tokens -> withdraw command a few horus ago.

The biggest holder is already out and the thing is fine. Get in now for some solid dividends

Are you fucking retarded? People are bying into the contract, which has been posted since beginning... 0x029d0650c81817afb1810ae10270823318321878
The main site is not launched yet

The contract """"""Shadow""""""" uses is literally one of the decoy contracts Divine launched to keep whales trawling ethdelta from getting in before the website launch.

if you actually look at the txs, you'll find it's mathematically impossible for anyone to own more than maybe MAYBE 15% right now

you could literally buy yourself into control of the majority of tokens, which we actually DONT want, because we want to see something last more than 1 week without exit scamming or breaking

stop being faggots and fucking look at the txs, then compare them to every other ponzi contract ever deployed. i will wait

Exactly why it's not even good. Your discord group gets in first congrats! 81 eth in already is a joke. Just like shadowfork had a 160eth to start

markets based on contract not being premined
>contract already has 80 eth in it
markets based on a whale in ethpyramid
>whale sold already and contract is still at 500k with great volume

man im excited to join ur shit clone, the last several clones worked out real well for everyone

OR your devs could post the fucking code in time and not fuck us all, since most of us were there from the start. Posting the wallet once it was at 400 eth is scammy.

Divine withdrawing 120 eth after he SAID this is his child and he isn't withdrawing, is scammy. Fuck off

Pfff, there has been like, 10+ post about shadow on biz since the contract began moving a little..
You prob madz cause you lost stacks on ethpyra

you guys loaded or what talking about stacks..

You have no idea how much those reinvest divs were, do you user?

tip: hes still a whale

it was the OG discord chat where this contract was first posted with 0 ETH inside it

The dev pulled all his ETH out of the pyramid one so what's the problem with just playing with that one now that he has no more stake in it? You're looking for a Divine-free pyramid, well he just gave it to you.

divine is still in with his dividends you morons

he got the divs from selling 600eth -> instant whale status again

he sold 120 eth, which doesnt give dividends
he reinvested 13 eth of dividends recently, which only promotes the health since the contract was over 400k usd anyway

you're literally just making numbers up

this is all verifiable in the contract tx history, btw

Spread across many members, no whales in shadow

markets based on no dev whales in shadow
>dev who whaled in 5 eth already sold
>all other devs only put in .5 eth before launch

might want to try a different campaign for your shit copy paste website

what is withdraw move to new address and deposit

what is wash trading

why were all the deposits robotically time in incremental units when powh was wildly sporadic at almost all times

I just have questions user, you should too

show me a huge deposit then?
he sold 120 eth
selling does not increase your own dividend stack
find the 120 eth sale and let me know if you see any large deposits after

even if he did, depositing large amounts at 400+ usd isn't bad, anyway.

has like 100 ether, can't actually make money

invest in something real like powh420.com/index2.html

SUB fucking 20 ETHER, about to hit 420

>join og
>already at 400 eth premi?e
> dumped once
>climbs maybe 200 more
>crash
>No no no no weeeeaak hands guys

>join shadow
>only 80eth
>no premine
>climbs to 1k
>whales to dump
> iron hands iron profits

it's not gonna dump. The discord is tight and we have a lot to gain. We haven't even completed our website yet.

>go on scam.funsite.cz/yolo.html
>throw 0.01 eth at each
>see who wins

>powh420.com/index2.html
dat 5-10 eth in first page of transactions

already compromised

i'm putting my ethpyramid dividends into here. only .08 but .08 at 80eth is practically the same as putting .45 at the beginning of ethpyramid(400 eth)...and thats still turned out okay...(for now)

I just hope these things can actually last for a few days at least.

yup, sounds good to me.

Until the website launches and we start marketing it more aggressively, it's early.

What most people aren't realizing is that this is maintaining support despite not having a website. Also, that the contract still has under 100 eth so it's early. When the site is up, normie money will pour in so there will be some volatility (but without the risk of a whale dumping on you)

Just wait until it hits China

powh420 is the only good one
discord gg/6W7TTF

The flippening is real!! The og dev already dumped his ethpy. He made a right choice,

Shadowfork will prevail because it is the People’s coin.

Ethpy was premined and by the time we had a chance to get it, it was already priced out the ass. Shadowfork will change all of that

it looks like there is more potential, but devs have a higher % of the token supply

look at the initial txs

yeah those guys already dumped once

>You have no idea how much those reinvest divs were, do you user?

Seriously? Do you not know how this works? you can't partially sell your stack. You can look at his eth address and see he called the sellmytokens and then withdraw commands. That liquidated all his tokens into dividends and then withdrew them to his ETH wallet.

what if we make a contract that forces a hard cap of say .1 eth for first 1k transactions then it moves to .2 and scales up every 1k transactions. wouldnt this prevent whales from entering and dumping?

multiple wallet bots, wouldn't work I think..

You want the volatility eventually. Dont forget HODLers get divs on buys and sales. The trick is hitting the right middleground between not buying at all and EthPYR level math. I like the way you think though.

Did you know EthPYR was originally going to donate some of their contract to charity? I would love to see that implemented.

The issue isn't that they already dumped it is an issue with a pyramid scheme concepts with large initial investors. Essentially with how the initial buy and dump happened OG has sever problems that are hard to over come due to its capital amount. With a high initial investment and then dumping at peak this caused a massive price drop. With the fact that as soon as you buy you lose 20% that means unless you bought within about the first hour you have more than 20% to make up. Since there is a large pool and higher price due to the total capital it is more difficult to gain that as dividend is split between a larger pool and it costs more ETH to move the price up. Shadow while still small(less than 100 which if you look at the last few hyped pyramids they hit 400+) that dividend pool is much smaller and the cost of ETH to move 20% is much lower(meaning less money would need to be put in for better gains). Also since it was a more diversified starting group one person leaving will not cause a huge drop but a smaller one which will hopefully cause more of a buy in mentality rather than a oh no oh no its falling I am just going to hope it goes up.

3 hours until website launch.

Well if you're not sure which one to ''invest'' in just split your eth in both and PROFEEEEEET !! ALL HAIL SNEK!!!

>both
you mean all 9
scam.funsite.cz/yolo.html
6 contracts with under 4 eth
considering the contracts are all the same, literally any of us can clone the ethpyr site and shill the shit out of one of these contracts

Yes That is correct. If you can get it past a tipping point(certain amount) it should pick up speed. The issue is enough people have been burned that if they see large ETH deposited in the beginning they will not invest. A bunch of smaller transactions have a more stable climb. Also a lot of people will shill and condemn because they need to recoup loses from their contracts. Biggest example right now is the dip in the OG one which is why in my opinion people in it want people to vehemently go back to it. Take a look at this handy chart particularly the buy and sell price one.powhcoin.azurewebsites.net/

And you should. pull it with less than 17 devs and you could make money

get to work Veeky Forums