This is what normies actually believe

this is what normies actually believe.

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/455109/entrepreneurs-dont-have-a-special-gene-for-risk-they-come-from-families-with-money/
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's wrong with it other than the cringe

We call them Normans not normies. If you’re still saying normies there’s a good chance you’re a Redditor.

On topic though, the image is accurate.

the amount of newfag in this post is repulsive

That's actually it, you need to have that mentality to make entrepreneur work.

Once it works and you make money... than you can relax and pay people to do your job.

this.
there was an influx of unabashed newshits lately

>calls other people r*dditors
>uses r*ddit spacing himself

you can swap it and it would still make sense

> reddit spacing
Paragraphs, you illiterate cunt
There's nothing wrong about them

what's reddit?

>having one sentence paragraphs
>calls other people illiterate
kek

daddies money more so than mentality. not always of course

>something to do all the time
kek you just drive jurself to madness and loneliness

If these fucking retards would spend a month or two actually, seriously day-trading crypto they would be rich enough to not need either path.
Jews will never tell you this though.

It's rarely daddy's money, also, their dads had to make that money first, right? How did they do it?
By working in a high paying job or by being an entrepreneur.

You need to provide a product that the market want, create a system to make everything works the best it can and then you can sell your company or pay someone to work for you. Like a CEO or manage.

That's how it works.

unfortunately, this true to 90% of business owners in my social circle.

the heroism they think they manifest is hilarious and deluded.

And how their dads made money?

how does it matter?

And regulations, monopolies, rigged markets and big sharks can fuck you over.

Veeky Forums thinks CEOs come in, 9-5, and just push paper or click around reddit all day. The total lack of knowledge of business or finance here is astounding. Go back to your worthless tokens.

I thought crypto currencies were a scam

Well, the spoiled entrepreneur money came from their daddies, right?

How did they make the money?

That's probably by doing that, providing the market with a good product, create a good system and then selling their company/hiring someone to manage it. Or maybe they had a high paying job?

Entrepreneurs don’t have a special gene for risk—they come from families with money

qz.com/455109/entrepreneurs-dont-have-a-special-gene-for-risk-they-come-from-families-with-money/

They lived in non-latestage capitalism

discord gg/6W7TTF
look up powh420

It's accurate. Entrepreneurs care about future profits while sacrificing current loss. Employees just care about a steady paycheck with no risk.

Must suck living in a time without free x5-10 ICOs.

Some mighty fine spacing in these here posts boyos

Why multinationals never seem to have anu risk user?

Post roulette spin predictions dont count user.

> greentexts 95-100% of his posts
> believes to be better than a 1 sent. paragraph user

Inherited knowledge and attitudes are more important than inherited money. My dad is a self made entrepreneur. He didn't give me any money or invest in my projects and now I have more than him.

>le reddit space maymay

>day trading
>crypto

Kill yourself reddit faggot

Established businesses become risk averse to preserve profits. Called the innovator's dilemma and new entrepreneurs disrupt them with change.

the power dynamic you internalize is much more important.
seeing you father ordering people around and being treated with reverence. affluent upbringing

>now I have more than him.
0.005 bitcoin?

>He didn't give me any money or invest in my projects
thats probably why neither of you made it big

>Inherited knowledge and attitudes are more important than inherited money
THIS. though I wouldnt call them inherited, I'd say 'learned'

Is this enterpreneourship secret sauce? It seems to me that as more agressive and bossy one becomes, his businesses go all the better.

Above secret sauce comment referred here. Sorry for mistake

I think it's quite accurate aside that from that pic that makes entrepreneurs look unhinged and evil.
I still call them normies because it's short and demeaning. Don't care if it's from plebbit
Normans sounds glorifying, so fuck that.

So anyone who's educated is from reddit?

Made over 1k in 4hours off this bounce.

you must be "le Norman" xD

oh wow 1k

Probably made by chinks to undermine the american spirit.

CEOs come in, 9-5, have 50 gorillion meetings, write a bunch of emails and receive more emails than Bruce Almighty recieves prayers, and then occasionally write a document and come up with a new company slogan. Oh boo hoo, such hard work.

>CEO != entrepreneur

>Oh boo hoo, such hard work.
It is a hard work. But you'll never progress above McDonalds jobs and shouldn't bother.

How about NEET vs both as a higher state of being!?

except if the corporation is large enough it can buy out disruptors or just take a loss for years until the competition goes out of business.

First 6 years of my life we were poor in a tiny apartment. He wasn't really successful until I was around 20 but he always had the attitude of not settling or taking shit from people. His grandmother who helped raise him had what's considered an affluent upbringing in these parts but the family fortune was lost due to a ship sinking, killing a bunch of people including my grandmothers dad who was providing the income.

That's right, because the entrepreneur is a fucking moron that gets taxed with an SE form 1040 while the CEO gets a form 1040 because he actually works somewhere instead of flying solo like an idiot.

No, an entrepreneur is typically the founder of a company or at least someone who realizes new business while the CEO is the manager of a company, an employee albeit a well paid one.
They can be the same person but don't have to be.

Even I'm a brainlet and understand how this board operates.

"We" are going to bully you now.

any faggot can "start a new company" given enough capital.
ops pic is really shit, because employees and "entrepreneurs" have different responsibilities.