Trump Saves!

Who all of you wagecucks has got your first February paycheck?

>RAISE!!!

Seriously, I was surprised by how much more I'm taking home now. Some of this new found money is going to make its way into crypto. Guaranteed. Say "Thank you Trump" to show appreciation and for serious gainz in the next week.

Enjoy your breadcrumbs.

Its amazing how easy you sheep are to placate. Give them a tiny temporary tax break while fucking them in the long term and theyll worship at your feet.

40 cent raise and a 1500$ bonus from my job. Thanks papa trump

enjoy your ramen and hot dogs, neet.

u guys realize this guys plan is to give you a break during the first 2 years and then fuck you over afterwards lmao

Congratulations. I hope you can use the money to get a little more comfy.

I bet the cucks who are all for this tax cut never heard of bracket creep in their lives.

>All the middle class cuts expire and it becomes a middle class tax hike by 2025.
>All the cuts for rich are permanent
>Doesn’t fix offshore tax haven problem and actually makes it worse (see financial times analysis)

Fucking retard

If I cash out this year, I will owe more tax than I would if I had cashed out last year because of the new tax brackets.

Thanks, Drumpf.

The truely wealthy do not 'take home' money from a paycheck and they don't pay income tax.

They pay capital gains tax at a very low rate and get massive tax cuts for owning the property that you work 40 hours a week to rent.

You fucking idiot.

They are too concerned with the SJW menace to actually look at any policies. To them it’s better to fuck the country over in an attempt to make women with red hair mad than to actually try to build America up and ignore the insane retards on tumblr.

You're right. They don't realize this because they're fucking retards.

My withholding decrease is equivalent to a 20% raise.
>20% RAISE

>All the middle class cuts expire and it becomes a middle class tax hike by 2025.
Exactly this. He is hoping to be re elected during his tax procrastination era then whoever takes office next will have to explain the non american elite why they have to pay so much more in taxes.

Trump is making you a good hodler

Alternatively we can stop taking in poor, low IQ, immigrants from shitholes and paying their way to help try and integrate them while simultaneously having to compete with them for jobs at lower wages.

I can't believe dumb SJW college students going into student debt for the rest of their lives to help pay for Miguel and Mbutu's college degrees that they will get for free, and then have to compete with them for jobs that they will have first rights to.

Perhaps Ameritards will start to wake up to the scam being foisted on them by the libs.

You give him too much credit. This plan is from the republican leadership in Congress. McConnel said that Trump signs whatever they put in front of him and Trump said that same thing on tape when he was having that televised immigration reform meeting.

You're an idiot.

All of you are fucking idiots. Trump is taking the most pro-free market actions anyone has ever taken. He knows exactly what he's doing.

>fuck up the debt of the country
>let the rich get a bigger tax cuts
>receive a few hundred bucks
>happy
enjoy becoming Greece 2.0

Actually it isn't Miguel and Mbutu getting the degrees. It's Juana and Shaniqua getting the free degrees and the first dibs on jobs. They will bend over backwards to get a halfway decent wimin of diversity at most places.

I feel like I'm on Reddit.

The fact that you know what that feels like tells me that you need to fucking go back

Trump apologists are too retarded to realize that the only reason the tax break became a thing was because they axed a bunch of deductions pertinent to the Middle / Working class.

Social programs in the US take as much money as parks and recreation, less than 2% of the federal budget. You could get rid of everything and still not feel any less poor.

Meant for

I'm middle class. It's good for me.

My bi-weekly take-home pay went from $2805 to $2930. Probably need to adjust my withholding though, since I have additional amounts withheld to compensate for my spouse's otherwise untaxed self employment income. Hopefully the changes regarding pass through income will help us there, but we haven't gotten around to working it out yet.

This, unfortunately.
Without the beginning of a full demographic reversal a tax cut is meaningless.

pssst got something to tell you......Trump's your president hehe. this isnt your safe space

If you don't know what being on reddit feels like then you haven't been on Veeky Forums lately

Social program direct budget does not include externalized costs to society of increased land costs and crowding in urban areas, lowered wages, decreased school performance due to importing low IQ ESL students, increased crime from certain populations, and other factors.

They AXED your deductions, moron. You'll be paying for the tax cuts for the wealthy in 5 years.

You will never have another Republican president again. You had full controller of all 3 judiciary powers and recucklicans can barely keep the govt from shutting down. Good job, you blew it.

Of course. When the Dems get back in power they will raise taxes to bring in immigrants and give them lots of benefits so they will vote Democrat.

Meanwhile, extra money in pockets will be good for crypto today.

I got my first $1k+ paycheck today that didn't contain a bonus or holiday pay. I got a raise last pay period though so idk how much the tax stuff actually helped.

hahahaha controller. you typed that with a lot of emotion inside of you. let the adrenaline subside, collect your thoughts and then try to argue. its sad to see neets try to argue, like a baby deer learning to walk.

All of these costs pertain to local governments who don't let you get away with deductions like the federal government does. You're not going to pay any less taxes by getting rid of social welfare. I don't care if you're against it on an ideological level, it just won't work in the direction you think.

Stop importing poverty and the need for social welfare falls with it. Poverty is a jobs program for middle class liberals. kek.

Trump is trying to make things better but it's hard when the entrenched establishment undermines him every step of the way. Be thankful he was able to get you tax cuts and support him in going further.

What's wrong with rich people getting tax cuts? You some kinds communist? Look at the economic growth we're having.

>their are unironic Cuckocrats on this thread right now
>their are unironic commies on this thread right now trying to perpetuate Classism boogeyman

Can leftcucks be anymore pathetic? Truly the most pathetic people Ive ever had the opportunity to debate

>Piss yellow ID
Fantasizes drinking piss straight from the orangutan in the oval office himself most likely

Fact of the matter is everyone is going to have more money in their pockets for now. Some of that money will find its way into crypto. Bear market is ending.

Hahaha excellent retort my good sir! Hahaha have an upvote!
Thanks for the gold kind stranger!

>Larp about anons on the internet
>Drumpf supporter

Don’t you wish your brain wasn’t as clogged as your arteries?

rly maks u thnk

keyboard conan

Eat shit and die trumptard.

Ppl still support Trump? Thought that meme was over

>their

Bring the rope

absolutely nothing to do with the way he is handling tax laws but then again so long as he hints at brown people being bad, his fan base will eat anything else he does

TRUMP IS THE BEST!

GOT 2K MORE! THANKS!

>finally get to take home $6k every paycheck
THANK YOU BASED TRUMP

Man that's some real interesting spacing you got there bucko. Maybe you should go back.

>offshore tax haven problem
How the fuck is this a problem?

How's that memo working out for ya? I'd be packing your shit and be ready to leave in a hurry.

The rich should pay low taxes but the poor should also pay low taxes.

All taxes are theft there should be none and the government should go FUCK OFF

This has nothing to do with business. Fuck the fuck off, /pol/.

>Veeky Forums-Business and Finance
>Business and FINANCE
>Burgers getting a raise has nothing to do with finance
Wew

Just saying “he knows what he’s doing!” “4D chess!” “Stable genius!” doesn’t make it true.

Best of luck with your anarcho-capitalist dream, user. The rest of us, who continue to live in a society, recognize that some investment in basic public infrastructure is on the whole helpful for everyone.

goes for your collusion too

Go back to T_D if you want your safe space

>burgers get raise
>nothing todo with finance
>kek

Veeky Forums is full of brainlet sheep

yeah, I'm literally a poorfag and my taxes went up.

>I hate when I get to keep more of my money
Lol
Your delusions are not a valid point.
That specific portion was added by D-Colorado politician.
>Being this deluded

Every president takes credit for the booms/busts of the administration prior to it, what Obama moved to fix (although he could have done more) is now being felt, but when the FED raises interest rates and this historic bull run on the stock market turns into a bear market people will be singing a different tune. Don't fuck up now, save your money, invest when the dip comes, position yourself well and stop thinking like a poor person "oh I got a raise, time to blow it all at the mall, buy weed, games, etc." Make your money work for you instead of the other way around.

Oh yeh they’re doing such a great job with public infrastructure. The roads in this country have more craters in them than your colon does after getting pounded in the ass by your boyfriend Jamal.

With the exception of the interstate highway system, roads in the US are funded on a local basis, so it's ridiculous for you to try to draw a nationwide generalization from your own shitty town's inability to maintain it's streets.

This isn't even remotely close to what ancap is

its*

Thank you Trump

Roads should be privatized desu

Ayn Rand was a funny but communists deserve to die

I only bring them to because the rude ancap user did. I am thinking more in terms of water and sewer infrastructure, to be honest, though I think there are significant societal benefits to roads that are greater in value than the costs even inefficient governments pay for them.

Infrastructure is fucking cheap.
We could cut all taxes down to 2% and still have enough for infrastructure and basic services.

Fuck most of what government does

I agree with you, though 2% is something of an exaggeration.

That 2% is still anathema to the 'all taxes are theft' crowd, though.

>temporary tax break
Yes, I'm sure everything is going to end in 2024 when Democrats reclaim the white house and insist the 30% population of white people remaining in the country need to pay a greater percentage of their taxes to spics and niggers.

All good things come to and end.

Fine, 5% but still, taxes could be much lower than they are today.

Just dramatically cut spending.

If the USA had of just bought $1 trillion worth of Bitcoin in Jan 2017 they could be debts free right now

America needs to break up on racial and ideological lines

Trump's Divided Slaves of Amerikkka is a cancer.

and where exactly do you sell 1$ trillion worth of bitcoin?

NEET/college student detected

>it the republicans fault the democrats didn't wanna vote to keep the government up, because to the democrats non-citizens are more important that the state and the citizens.

>Being this delusional

Pretty sure about 90% of people on Veeky Forums have spent time on reddit at some point. Most probably left with pic related, but dont be such an elitist