G-guys?

g-guys?

*gl-gluglug gays

Yes. The world is a fuck. Prepare for economic collapse. Not joking. It's fucking happening.

GET INTO THE MONERO BUNKER BOYS

Should I sell me Ethereum though and recover my losses? Is it over?

>Sell cryptos to get failing fiat currency

Does crashing stocks inflate crypto?

Is it really happening already? I thought we had at least until 2019

question of the day. Personally I'd rather be in crypto today

I'm sure it's fine

Now's a good time to own both fiat and crypto. If we experience a standard recession fiat will do fine and crypto will likely drop some more. But if something catastrophic happens and fiat devalues, crypto is one decent hedge. Not as good as physical assets though, but has a shot at overthrowing fiat in that nightmare scenario

The crash isn't coming until the next president. The powers that be will see to it.

Probably not. But crypto crashed first and is more likely to rebound quick. How funny that when nocoiners were laughing at us and bragging about their stock gains that this happens soon after.

Nope. It'll probably crash along with it

YES ITS FINALLY HAPPENING

I dunno I don't think crypto can slide much further down (inb4 see you at 3k) and if it begins to recover while stocks are still crashing it may be an attractive option

IT'S HAPPENING AS WE SPEAK. DOWN 2.11%

GET YOUR SHOOTY STICKS AND CANNED FOODS NOW

>Thinking anyone wants your internet money is USD crashed

Bitcoin dragged down the stock market, because of institutional investors got JUSTed.
Since there was a huge bubble, bitcoin tipped the scale and it was enough.
I'm serious, the buttcoin whales just caused the global financial meltdown.

Crypto is unaffected by normie markets, because it's isolated. If anything,crypto will go parabolic.

the stupidest thing ive ever heard.

the memo release, along with the data and long-term concerns about rates and bonds did this.

I like the crypto community, but you bois need to study markets more.

The bonds market and all that shit was balanced out. It's been tanking since September, there was a rescue plan.
Now NASDAQ went balls deep into crypto in the last 6 months and when buttcoin crashed, everyone got fucked. AMD and Nvidia because the demand projections are getting pretty dim now, IBM and Microsoft got burned by their partner shitcoins they put millions into, there were contracts with Faceberg in the air that just disappeared.

Crypto in the new hip tech like internet was in 1992 and everyone is investing into it now. When buttcoin got fucked, the stock of anyone who has ties to crypto got dumped, which fucked NASDAQ, which dragged S&P 500 down.

No one had a plan for that.

Will all the normie investors finally run from USD to BTC now?

I'm more inclined to believe that there might be a case for what you claim because at least you have a good explanation there.

I do not think that people who are involved in the NASDAQ are so heavily into crypto like you claim.

I do not think AMD and NVIDIA really lead the tech market like you claim; but its plausible at least.

There certainly are highly leveraged institutional investors in bitcoin who also play other markets.

But I do not believe they are not quickly positioned to be profiting on the downside.

Institutional money moves fast, and often profits from large moves either up or down.

>muh Trump is a shill
probably has to do with all the shoahing that's about to happen up top.

IT'S THE BIG ONE
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

>I do not think AMD and NVIDIA really lead the tech market like you claim
They lead the hardware market, which is the scaffolding for the whole tech sector.
In the last 6 months 90% of their discrete video cards went right into crypto.
It's so bad you can't even find a video card in the store anymore, and if you do it's 500% of MSRP.
So they pumped up the production, jerked up the prices and even started building new facilities. What will happen with these new facilities if crypto tanks? Who will buy these $1000 1080Tis and $3000 Titans?

How will this affect our memecoins?

Hopefully not another crash until we hit 0. Also apparently gold is also down as well. This seems pretty orchestrated if every single market is down at the same time. But it seems like it is taking (((them))) longer to take down crypto because people are still holding.

Lol 2% drop...

Those kikes should come on here to learn thing or two about iron hands!

First crypto now muh stocks.

I just got myself a job.

They gain 10% in the whole year. For them it's worse than pink January.

I will buy them when they tank and you can buy them in surplus