DBC Comfy General

where my /braingang/ at?

reminder to buy the dip.

sitting comfy on my 10k bags waiting for the bull.

Other urls found in this thread:

scam.funsite.cz/yolo.html
prnewswire.com/news-releases/id-chain-foundation-and-deepbrain-chain-foundation-establish-strategic-partnership-300590834.html
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm laughing at the idiots who sold now, just wait until Huobi competition ends

>not selling at .60
>not selling at .50
>not selling at .40
>not selling at .30
>not selling at .20

deluded dead brain cell brainlets

Haha idiot, just wait until it gets listed on Huobi

Things deeb pajeet hodlers say:
>artofishul intellgence + coin = muun
>deeb bran chan gang deeb bran chan deeb
>not a scam branlets

Crypto is fucking dying and youre still in a fucking kucoin alt. You may as well just consider that money gone.

you're an idiot

DEEP-FRIED BRAIN-GANG!!!

>Almost back at initial exchange listing price
Kek

DBC just got delisted from KuCoin. Sigh.

THEYRE MAKING YOU PAY TO HOLD DBC NOW

kek.

Fuck you, when the competition is over you will sorry.

WHAT?!

I am still at a profit in both sats and dollars and thats not to mention I sold and bought back cheaper. I am considering buying more because idiots who bought at ATH calling a coin shit is a good indicator to buy.

No one is ever going to rent out their ai cluster for this shit coin. Dump your fucking bags you retards this is headed to 0. user compute will never be adopted by anyone with any serious hardware, the security implications for the hosts are way to high.

/braingang/ reporting in
comfy waiting for $10
meanwhile i'm making bank on eth ponzis
scam.funsite.cz/yolo.html

>$10
That won't be for a while..

Sooner than we originally thought considering they decided to lock up tokens.

It'd need like 9b marketcap with 900 mil circulating supply.

>10k
>comfy

pleb, i had 500k of these during ico which i dumped, have 30k left, will prolly dumb this shit cus market is crashing and i am still in massive profit

Just over half of what tron had at its peak. Considering I predict exponential growth across the whole market it isn't impossible. I don't expect DBC to ever be worth that much of course.

at best it can go to 0.50c per coin with a mcap of 400mm,

>Just wait for Huobi listing guys we going to the moon

China has serious plans for AI in their country. AI market will explode this year. DBC will benefit from the market growth.
Google "China AI Dreams" It's an article from Nature Magazine depicting DBC and China's AI ambition.

No reason to argue with the FUDDERS they are here to buy your tokens cheap.

They aren't. They are idiots who bought high and sold low trying to drag other people down to their level.

I'M DOWN 70% ON THIS SHIT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Average it out now. It won't go any lower than this. AI will explode in 2018.

Sorry guys but i sold, not sure if i want you to make it, i would feel bad, but keep the hope up.

You will feel very bad around October with DBC. Screencap this so you'll remember.

Thank fuck I sold at .30 instead of holding. Still made a profit too.

>October
Thats plenty of time to sell, get into other things, then hop back in.

Sure, I prefer doing nothing with my stack and let it work for me.

its also worth mentioning dbc is meant for smaller businesses that cant afford centralized ai. its a good program.

If DBC hits $20, I'm gonna be rich as fuck.

You have a better chance of winning powerball

My guy, I dont want to push the meme of marketcap being a god of all pricing, but thats far fucking fetched if you had a single idea of how any of this shit works.

Yes, shitcoins like bitconnect, dogecoin, verge and tron hit sick marketcaps by simply being shit.

ok guys have you even used a NEO wallet and watched you GAS go up? well, since I know i'm holding the neos for a while, my DBC right under it looks super comfy knowing that it's safe from my weak hands in my neo address.

I am here my Brain Gang friends, just irl stuff, lots of work and worse things happening. So I will still be here with you in spirit if I am not posting as much. I logged in to see another market crash and I am very sorry for this to happen to you all but DBC has faired a lot better than many others and for that I am thankful.

Love peace and happiness to you all and I will look forward to the rise, and you all making it! You all are fantastic and good people and hopefully soon I will be posting as much as before!

BRAIN GANG FAMILY COMFY HYPE!

BRRRRRRRRRRAINGANG

user it’s been over you’re holding a literal pajeet coin

Hello my friend, I hope you are doing well fudder or not.

Life can be rough on us all, and it takes time to learn that peace love and happiness can heal this world and the society that evil has built up around its greed and anger and hate.

My faith that DBC will rise is still here. But real life has hit me hard. So have faith in your DBC the market will go back up. Look to good times, good things, positivity and the good in all peoples hearts and souls and hope it will shine through and we can all be happy without struggles.

Yes. prnewswire.com/news-releases/id-chain-foundation-and-deepbrain-chain-foundation-establish-strategic-partnership-300590834.html

This is what low self-esteem looks like.

Yeah, they aim to lower the computing costs up to a 70%. If they deliver just half of that goal it would still be big.

If this gets cardano's marketcap you could think in $10

People don't fully realize how big this is going to be.
People seem to think NEO didn't put 15 million dollars into this for a reason.
You will hate yourself a year from now if you don't buy the dip now.

This piece of shit would have to be in the top 10 to do so. Ain't going to happen bruh.

It was in the top 100 already and it will go back there. Top 50 by the EOY. Screencap this.

Wait and see. Booming market (AI) + Support from the chinese government + Good team and tech + meme potential.

This is antshares all over again.

Wait, are they holding 91% of the supply or is this just a bug on CMC? If so, topkek

Eventually they will release support for a mining system.

Kek, so you didn't read what they say about DBC in the discord group, right?

discord gg/b9uVZBm

go away pajeet

He's back, Dump it to $0.02