Everyone pink wojaking

>everyone pink wojaking

Who else /comfy/ with the best hold of 2018?

Other urls found in this thread:

scam.funsite.cz/yolo.html,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm holding NEO with some TNC on the side.

>tfw only 12 neo

This will be your second chance user. Same model as NEO but will be used to integrate real world business into neo. Game model of GAS dividends and everything. Get in when it gets listed and hold it forever.

Not selling 'till top 3 Crypto

>selling
>not just holding until the entire world economy runs on GAS

Same here. Sold most of the GAS I’ve accumulated since June for the TNC. Hopefully it works out

That will be 12k eoy. Not that bad.

Super comfy. Now 40% of my portfolio is NEO and GAS

Nice user. I'm 50% NEO/GAS and 50% ETH. We're going to make it.

Will it pay any dividends? What's what I love about NEO all that sweet sweet gas. Although I only have 5, I'm waiting for it to dip a little more and then I might grab a few extra.

bump

Side question but aside from maybe ETH, who is NEO's largest competitor in this platform space?

Just finished reading article about NEO. Will definitely spend some money on it. Curious if Cardano is also worth attention.

there are many many of the same kind, Qtum, Cardano and EOS as example. NEO will have a hard time.

50% NEO
50% NANO

Something with multi chains and dividends.
Which one of these comes with dividends?

50% NEO, 50% ethpy clones at scam.funsite.cz/yolo.html, 100% comfy

I was 50/50 neo and ELA at ico. Now I'm 80% ELA by accident. I've made more money this bear market than I did in December

Comfy as fuck

NEO,(gas), VEN, XLM

DYOR
2018-19

150 neo, will i make it?

None, but GAS doesn't really matter. To get a decent amount of GAS you need at least >2000 NEO, which is around $260k investment. Good luck with that.

What is ELA? Shit is super new?

one of the best performing NEO icos

>tfw 45% in NEO