STK

Stack has been added to cmc, why haven't you bought any yet? Need I remind you this token is partner with Mastercard and WILL be used in the real world very soon?
Moon mission is any day now
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stk/

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@STKtoken/building-a-bridge-between-cryptocurrencies-and-traditional-payments-c06ad5b058a
medium.com/@STKtoken/an-interview-with-ethan-wilding-co-founder-of-ledger-labs-and-founding-team-member-of-ethereum-af65b90d988f
etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0xaE73B38d1c9A8b274127ec30160a4927C4d71824
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Soon

Can not believe some fool sold to me at 2x ICO prices ahahahahahah

how foolish

Still goin 3x for me despite this sea of red satan dicks

feelsgoodman

Seriously, if you don't buy right now you're going to miss out on it reaching $1, then $2, then maybe someday (according to STK's actual website) $12.99??

It's only been out for 2 days, now is the time

It will pull a XRB as soon as the market recovers. But Veeky Forums hates money and will FOMO when it reaches 5 bucks.

Grabbed some at. 00025 ETH and couldn't be happier. Been waiting for this coin to drop for months. STK is the truth

it is already proving strong
I guess Veeky Forums wants a real job with a salary, while we're living the comfy life

Where did you get those prices, ED? I bought some on HUOBI for 0.00029 cause ED is a shitfest

The whales who bought with huge presale bonuses are trying to get you mongs to buy their bags.

whales are trying to retire

why the fuck would I want to buy into something like STK with absolutely no practical application? No potential to be widespread at all... I'll stick with ripple thanks

Forget about this shitcoin if you weren't in on the preICO you're going to get dumped because actual humans just pay in real money with a credit card. Take your profits and leave now.

me 2 months when crypto mobile pay launches across NA

then you are lost

for real though thanks for not buying, gives me more time to A C C U M U L A T E

>implying things like android wallet aren't gaining popularity
>implying this won't be adopted by the same crowd soon
keep your old way of thinking

> I'll stick with ripple thanks

Consider this the dip before all the other coins recover again

ohh shit just found out its confirmed they will be supporting apple pay via crypto when they release.... brb filling bags

Are you serious? Do you have any fucking idea how ground-breaking this is?

Crypto has no underlying value if it doesn’t get real world adoption. STK is the first working coin to ACTUALLY have a working product, with a solid dev team behind it (ffs theyve got the co-founder of Ethereum with them)

TenX tried and got JUST’d. Waiting 6 months for a plastic card only to have it no longer be issued fucking LOL.

If you retards actually think this coin is going to be a pump and dump, I’ll enjoy paying for my meal with STK while you cucks flip my burgers

This reeks of normie shit and a bad investment.

Fucking kek

get in before the normies come then, remember BTC before the normie storm?

Of course it reeks of normie shit, thats how we make money LOL

> the future is paying for a drink with e-bison bucks you're just a boomer

pic related

ffs how many times do I have to say it

medium.com/@STKtoken/building-a-bridge-between-cryptocurrencies-and-traditional-payments-c06ad5b058a

Good article for those that are still fudding

For those with money in crypto that don't want to cash out because muh taxes it's really practical stupid faggot. Everyone was always hoping for a practical way to use crypto to buy shit, this is IT.

Normies took tron from less than a fraction of a cent to 28 cents. But yeah screw the normie core

bought big bags at 0.00028 sats. I remember this being shilled a month ago and there's nothing more solid that that mastercard partnership. Let's go niggas

These same FUDsters will be using STK in the future and making us richer. kek

Do you think I would even let you have my bags? Couldnt afford them

who the fuck would want to drop ico bags at only 2.5x the ico

people who are bad at trading and don't believe there is any technology behind these tokens

As deluded as linkies with talking about swift

You are literally cashing out every time, the process involves converting to Fiat and the taxman isn't going to leave you alone.

Got 114 or some shit of these for free from the air drop... $27? Not too bad.

more like top 40 desu

$270 in a month

>implying LINK hasn't gone to the moon and back since shilling began

>jews shilling on Veeky Forums

nothing to see here, I'll stick with my TRX

>animefag

that rocket is out of fuel the fomo is just getting started on STK, moon mission wont wait at 24 cents forever....

to think people actually FUD STK as well. This board is literal fucking garbage

It is the literal CHADcoin, just look at their team. These guys trying to FUD are wasting time.

Also some rocket fuel for those of you fudding medium.com/@STKtoken/an-interview-with-ethan-wilding-co-founder-of-ledger-labs-and-founding-team-member-of-ethereum-af65b90d988f

read... learn... figure out how to sell all possessions for STK>medium.com/@STKtoken/an-interview-with-ethan-wilding-co-founder-of-ledger-labs-and-founding-team-member-of-ethereum-af65b90d988f

yeah, are you enjoying jacking off to JUSTin Sun?
TRX is still dying, he's just soaking up the limelight and shaking hands. That's all TRX has ever been

What was the ICO price?

0.10$

8 after bonus

It's the same shit as stinkies, pepememes, price singularity, shitty token (just need to hold 1 stk and the real payment can be done in any crypto they want to choose anyways, linkies can have nodes with 0 link). Just deluded.

holy fuck learn to read a whitepaper faggot, this is the real deal

I swear, most of the people FUDing in this thread are the same people who FUD'd ETH after it launched.

And before you lose your shit for me comparing the two, the literal fucking cofounder of ETH is on the team.

You'll need more than 1 stk if you want to use the app you mongoloid. Did you not read the whitepaper and how their state channels work?

Animefags can’t read whitepapers, they only read Chinese comics featuring girls with big dongs.

It's you who doesn't know how to read. So you can get an idea of how much of a failure this is, they had to cancel the ICO, probably afraid of not being able to raise anything meaningful and be ridiculed. It just stinks of scam.

Whatever I'm done, enjoy your bags if you don't sell now, it's only down from here. Newfags have been warned and now you can all reddit circlejerk for a while

They cancelled the ICO because there were not enough tokens for the amount of people interested. They just kept their promise to maintain the marketcap low. Go back to futanari fapping and don’t come back to this board to or you will continue to be humiliated.

why would the co-founder of ETH start scamming now? his name and image is printed all over the website. If this was a scam, he would not be a part of this and would have come out and said so

SEMEN DEMON

>cancelled ICO because not able to raise anything meaningful and be ridiculed

Alright fine, I'll take the bait. That is actually the funniest thing I've heard all day. Because you know, keeping your dignity over making money is DEFINITELY the case in the crypto market, right?

It's actually funny how wrong you are. The STK team cancelled their public sale because there was TOO much demand. At first glance, you'd think that they fucked up and got their math wrong. But the reality is, they resorted to an airdrop instead of only 114 STK tokens. 114. That's chump change to all the whales currently holding it (which is about 70% of them at the moment).

So you've got the perfect formula. People fighting each other in the pits, scrambling to get as much STK as they can. All this needs is some more media attention and you've got 2018's greatest bullrun.

Do you know how appealing this is to normies? It's as easy as Apple Pay but crypto. Old uncle Joe doesn't know where to sell his shitty worthless Eteram, but dammit he'd love to buy some more packs o smokes with it. Ah perfect, STK allows him to do that.

STK isn't going to replace FIAT, it's going to give current cryptocurrency owners actual fucking real-life value to their coin.

Ah I've said enough, you'll probably still go on FUD'ing after all this. Enjoy your big tiddy hentai, kid.

What was the gwei price for pre-sale?

Check the out and see the whales are all hodling, just selling enough to fill up seats on the rocket before we take off! etherscan.io/token/tokenholderchart/0xaE73B38d1c9A8b274127ec30160a4927C4d71824

Once beta is released this shit will have easy 10x market cap.

EOY at least 1bil

0.00013 eth approximately

Thanks, user, so a little over 2x. Not bad for a coin like this.

Not bad at all. A steal desu. If TenX can hit $5 (25x if you buy right now), then this easily can too.