Is anyone trying to get money for anything other than good pussy...

Is anyone trying to get money for anything other than good pussy? I literally would have no motivation for anything at all in life if it wasn't for trying to put my dick in girls.

Other urls found in this thread:

scam.funsite.cz/yolo.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>motivation
>shitposting on Veeky Forums
nobody is going to fuck you

I just want to stop workslaving and stay inside the whole day.
The only place where I can feel comfortable and safe.

Yes, a life of ease and luxury.

I already have a Korean gf that I took the virginity of.

You are headed for a world of misery.

I literally only want to be rich so I can sleep whenever I want. I am addicted to sleeping pills because its the only way for me to maintain a sleeping schedule and wagecuck properly.

I want to make like $3-400k from crypto so I can move to Japan or Italy with my GF and never have to work again. Sick of my sysadmin job same shit every fucking day. I want to work part time doing something more fulfilling and labor intensive...maybe start a farm or something. I also want to do nothing but play Pantheon MMO 24/7 whenever it comes out.

What does Korean pussy smell like? My GF is Taiwanese but I would unironically fuck a Korean girl if given the chance.

Fine if you force them to shave. The tightness tho. Grips my dick like a vice

I paid $50 to cum on a pretty girl's face, that's all I care to do. Crypto will fuel my facial frenzy. God bless.

I never want to work again

I want to own acreage.

Same, any type of work where your are not pursuing your own goals will make me contemplate the rope every day.

Pussy existed before money. If you need money to get pussy, you are a roastie's ATM.

For my mom's retirement. Shes 60 and still working 11-9 6 days a week at a restaurant.

...I'm thinking that maybe I'll buy a sailboat and set aside an interest-bearing account whereby to pay for its maintenance. A nice forty-footer would get me around the globe nicely, and there's plenty of pussy willing to swim out from the beach. ;)

Fucking pathetic.

Sigmund Freud said that everything you do is for the purpose of da puss
From building roads and churches to software engineering and getting da cash.
It is what drives men to do, for wars to occur and everything else

Anyone wanting to imply otherwise is just hiding their desire for procreation behind some vague meaningless goal that will get him the puss

Yeah will look where Freud is now, dead. Shows how much he knows.

I'm getting money so I can reinvest that money to make more money so I can put that money to work to get more money.

scam.funsite.cz/yolo.html

If you want to touch bobs and vagene, just withdraw your dividends every now and then.