ARK?

Shill me biz. Why is ARK not mentioned more here?

Other urls found in this thread:

blockport.io/
reddit.com/r/ZenSys/comments/7pp6bw/ark_community_members_are_bridging_ark_with/
coindesk.com/events/consensus-2018/sponsors/
ark.io/
classicdelegate.biz/
youtube.com/watch?v=KLm6MWP7rC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just trading sideways. Wait a month when it is half way through its moon and people will be talking again.

Where were you over the summer? This was literally /ourcoin/ until the cancer pump to 120k left a shitload of salty bagholders.

>What are the selling points of ARK?
* incorporated business entity. compliant with regulatory agencies.
* Active development team that focuses on making a quality product, rather than hype.
* Passive income through staking.
* Delegate system which encourages community engagement, makes the network decentralized in a democratic way and gives you a voice in network politics and a choice as to which delegate best represents your interests.
*incentives from some delegates such as faucets, feeless transactions, or higher payouts.
*developer platform that offers a codebase with a versatile toolset and robust libraries to attract aspiring developers.
*Smart contracts
*Side chains, Smart Bridges, and VM, all features which increase ARK's functionality and versatility by allowing trustless swaps on sidechains, or allow ARK to carry functions from one blockchain to another via Listener Nodes
*Desktop and Mobile wallerts that are sleek, user friendly, and secure. Some of the best wallets in crypto.
* Push-button deployable blockchains to allow users to expand the ARK network with new projects or for their own personal applications.

All of this makes ARK an incredible long term investment for anybody with a core group of 1 year + holds. If you are looking for a short term, swing tradeable token to flip this week, then ARK is not for you.

>LINKS and information:

>Blockport partnership
ARK partners up with a dectralized exchange that could bring fiat trading pair to ARK
blockport.io/

>ARK bridges with Zencash, bringing privacy functionality to the ARK ecosystem
reddit.com/r/ZenSys/comments/7pp6bw/ark_community_members_are_bridging_ark_with/

>Ark sponsoring and attending Consensus 2018, New York, May 14 - 16.
coindesk.com/events/consensus-2018/sponsors/

>whitepaper and roadmap
ark.io/

>Veeky Forumsclassic delegate
classicdelegate.biz/

As always, stay deluded and see you in Q4

>ARK bridges with Zencash, bringing privacy functionality to the ARK ecosystem
Oh shit, didn't know about this.

I like. Entry point ideas? Price has gone lower with the crash.

this crash is pretty much the golden entry point. you won't likely have another opportunity like this this year.

[Removed]

>Why is ARK not mentioned more here?
Because Veeky Forums only talks about coins after they 100x.

Unironically this.

ARK is a shitcoin that never does anything. I doubt it ever reaches a new ATH.

>m-m-muh staking rewards
You'd be better off just holding a coin that actually goes up in value. Or staking a coin like NAV.

youtube.com/watch?v=KLm6MWP7rC4

delusional arkie

10/10 becoming more and more delusional now.

20-35ksats

>ARK is a shitcoin that never does anything. I doubt it ever reaches a new ATH.
why would the price go up before there's a functional product? arkvm and corev2 will change that this summer. 200ksat July 1st

Funny how IOTA is shitting its pants while ARK remains relatively stable. Stable bags are a good sign in this economy.

>Why is ARK not mentioned more here?

because its a long term hold

>why would the price go up before there's a functional product?
You must be new to crypto

Anybody have that pic of the pink wojak hanging himself on the ark?

Ark team doesn't hype their product, they don't even put prospective dates on their roadmap. They're not like other crypto because they're not here to chase gains, they're here to deliver a product.

because the devs know what happens if you build up your price with hype and partnership memes
for example look at
IOTA
VEN
ICX
TRON

I'm seconding this. The ARK marketing strategy should result in gradual and relatively stable gains, since there's limited hype for traders to speculate on. The usual buy the rumor, sell the news, doesn't work when there's no rumor and only news.

Whether this is good or bad depends on your outlook. It's great for investors, but pretty bad for traders.

Makes more sense why the volume is relatively low.

i laugh every time at biz brainlets
>buy coin near ATH
>know nothing about said coin
>coins not even a year old and their main shit isnt even finished yet
>starts to cry on biz how ark is shit and that
>sells his shit at a loss and 6months later shit pumps and he will cry why nobody told him to buy

ark is a sleeping giant in the top 100

>arkies

What use does the coin have? Last I checked they were working on some crap and the token was basically forgotten

they have no use case its one of this whitepaper coins.

transaction fees and payments on the network
Want to send some ETH and have it arrive as ZEN? Gotta pay a fee in ark to the node what does the processin'

soon

Not holding your bags, keep this shitcoins to yourself OP.

>100% in ARK
>Took 10% and put in XRB in early December
>Now can 3x my ARK stack

I really like XRB, I kinda want to hold a bit longer before selling off more for ARK. Very tempting though..also watching for Radix ICO, because fuck IOTA.