This is no ordinary pen

this pen will kill jews

Write down your name

thats my pen

Last time I saw a pen like this, it was selling on the darkweb for millions

store of balue

Sold!

This pen will soon be worth more than all ChainLink tokens combined

Put it in your ass and I'll give you .5 eth. You actually put it in your ass? Holy shit faggot, you've got to buy it now.

store of ink

If you buy it I will buy it back at +$1 the price.

Look at this pen. Do you see the shine on it? That's obsidian glass, which was made in the heat of Krakatoa. This glass is stronger than your ordinary glass, this is why we chose this. And, do you see the leather fingerrest? It is calfskin made from Wagyu oxes, enough said.

This pen is an essential asset to the crypto trader. Here, take it. Doesn’t it feel good in your hand? Perfectly balanced. Smooth. Feel it. It’s a work of craftsmanship. That’s high grade ink, too. Smell it. What? Yeah, that’s right. This pen has been up my ass. Now sniff it, user. You smell that? That’s the smell of failure. Buy ETH, the king is dead.

Okay, its 0.5 eth

you dont sell the pen, you sell fear

I have a cheque for 500,000$ here. I'm tearing it up in 30 seconds. Give me 20$ for this pen if you want to sign the cheque.

This is highly decentralized, trustless and censor resistant pen. You can write anything with this pen. What ever you write with this pen goes to blockchain and is immutable. There is no other pen in the market that is more decentralized as this pen. Sure it uses more ink to write but once you write something, it will only grow in value as it is deflatonary and smartest mind are solving the ink problem. With LN and few other features, this pen will be the choice of everyone.

D..do you take credit card? I.. i..

Solid dev team

See this pen.... pretty isn't it?
It won't write, and you can't trade it for anything else.
But it's worth $8562. Trust me.

This is a plastic pen. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is decorated with dog bone and encircled with bands fo iron and cave spider silk. This object menaces with spikes of bituminous coal and dog leather.
On the item is an image of dwarves in iron. The dwarves are laughing. The artwork relates to the defeat of The Fondled Plague and pillaging of Apeswitch by The Lens of Leaders in the early spring of 222 during the 186th Pillaging of Apeswitch.
On the item is an image of mandrills in maple.

And the pen will still cost 2 bucks

‘Sell me this pen’
‘Write your name down’
‘I don’t have a pen’
‘Supply and demand’

Cue the ludes.

This pen is great for urethral stimulation. Just shove it right up your peehole. The sensation is unlike any other. If you wanna get extra frisky, click then pen. Try it on your sexual partners as well!

>‘Write your name down’
Why? I'm eating over here and the check hasn't come yet. You don't need my name written down for anything m8

Ok, sorry to spoil the party, but I need to reign in the excitement a bit...

Buying PEN is extremely risky. I expect us to have a multi-year bear market like the one we just had where PEN dropped 90% in value ($48 to $4). So if you can't handle PEN dropping to $20, don't buy!

“Write differently”

Pen Blockchain

You don’t need a pen. Nobody needs a pen these days. It’s by smartphone and what not. Pens are disappearing at V speed, my friend. Tomorrow, the day after or even in 1 year, there won’t be anymore pen anymore. The only few that will be left will be worst a fortune. And you know what? The one who are going to cash in are the one like you. The one who saw all that shit coming and we’re buying pen for peanuts. Of course, I am not saying you are clever enough to understand that. That’s why you are throwing pens away to type on you smartphone. And me, I am picking them up. Because I know.

This pen writes nothing but the truth

That's a pen is

You can't write with this pen, because it takes too much time for the ink to come out, but you can use it as a store of ink. Revolutionary!

pen in pooper pls

That's clearly silicone and cheap polyvinyl plastic you scamming piece of shit. My father works in the custom pen business and frankly I find this insulting. These are Fenghsen chinese pens which can be purchased in bulk. Many dollar store chains and promotional office supply companies sell these branded pens.

Fair enough
Weak
Eventually blockchain technology will be replaced with another advanced one, so you have a point there.
Still, you will owe me the money
Kek'd
Considering that in the future BTC moves its position you have a valid point. We would have a rare pen right there

The absolute state of 99% of altcoins
What would be a benefit for the pen industry with the usage of blockchain technology?

hey, watched this movie last night, funny that.

thanks just bought 100k

This pen will be worth 10 times the value next month.
Easy money.

giveme 10'000 and I'll trade you for a pizza