Welcome back

Welcome back user, so glad to see you back on our team. That internet money didn’t go so well I see, well now you can make real money. Get back to those ovens buckaroo, we need to make some pizza!

I really want to grab those titties with both hands

I want to lick her.

That's sexual harassment and you'll be terminated immediately

Go fuck team leader Steve, you stupid thot.

I get what you're trying to do but I wouldn't mind having that job if she talked to me.

lemme get uhhhhhhh a large pepperony mushroom and onion pizza with extra crust flavoring

Grills aren't that attractive at domino's

I unironically quit my job at dominos a week before the crash

Someone please xray

Hahahahahhahahahhahahaahhaha

"What are you doing after this shift, Sarah? Thinking about getting some drinks at this karaoke place. You should come"

We can’t tolerate sexual harassment here

Help me stalk her guys.

Looks like the odn team

I was wondering if I could stuff your crust... not that I'm being cheesy.

Gem, heh, you're more like a diamond to me.

is she on dexedrine

pepperoni nips

ODN is nothing but the finest German engineering, rajesh.

He bought in, Dump it.

ITS NOT FAIR BROS, I HAVE $3K LEFT FROM $40K ATH, I REFUSE TO GO BACK TO WAGEKEKING, I REFUSE, I REFUSE ITS NOT FAIR

>Working at dominos when you could just be a camwhore or twitchthot and make 10x as much while playing sitting at home

pajeet in the middle picture thinking about gems bobs

Kek

>he got the job, crash minimum wage back to 7.25

Nobody cares what you want, nig

he wanna become pajeet goldmember

Can we put the Jews in them instead?

I don’t think corporate would like that

Yess another one of these threads, thanks sarah!

giv mcgf

He's a minority! you can't tell him what he can't do

I'm a doctor

>"Man, sorry that coin thing didn't work out, you seemed pretty thrilled about it. Anyways, you need anything I'll be right here."

tfw you'll never be friends with Dom

all those pajeets fap to her tits every night. I wonder how she feels.

Dom seems nice actually.

I used to work at a restaurant with peppy white girl working there actually. Kind of miss it.

>the top 99.999909% attractive dominos workers look like this
really gets you thinking.

can we all admit that their pizzas suck? the only good thing about them is that they magically retain their original level of shittiness after being microwaved. Their dough is weird, and the rest of the ingredients are just mediocre

Didn't even they run an advertising campaign once ADMITTING that their pizzas suck ass and they'll try to do better.

they completely changed their recipe though, it used to be equivalent to little caesars, ie very mediocre but extremely cheap pizza.
Now it's somewhat more expensive and has this really strange formulation for the dough that gives it a lot of unpleasant properties.
I think they use low protein flour or cut the flour with something which is pretty gross IMO

Top kek

> Sneaking out with Dom to eat during work hours, he added real anchovies to the pizza again, you told him about how close you were to making it in crypto he spoke about when he had dreams of becoming a chef, you don't remember who started crying first. Team leader Sarah found you both, told you the pizza would be discounted from your wages and gave you a B+ severe warning. Dom said he quit because he was paid in pounds and his best friend believed pounds weren't actual money only bitcoin was real and he believed in his friend. Three months later, the lawyer contacted you to receive a big box with your name Dom left before jumping in front of a train. You opened the box and found 800 jars of anchovies.

I didn't need this.

God this board is so reddit now it hurts

How new are you?

That shitty "butter" they slather on it now is fucking disgusting. Dominos is awful.

>Sarah, did you say the dough was back here by this open window?

So how's life?

I'm up 20x from entry even during this fud dick face

>he saves thumbnails
>tfw I have to share this board with brainlets like these

*mcthot*

hooked up with a dominos girl before.

Shared her pics on Veeky Forums and someone knew her. She changed her number and deleted herself off of the Internet.

kek

>tfw i literally went back to my job a dominos

Not fucking joking

didn't end so sell for goldshirt bro

My class consciousness is rising lads.

How to fuck do you lose so much when BTC is only down 50% from all time highs?

back in the day, the early 80s I'm talking Dominos was much better, than they changed the recipe in the early 90s.

shes a cutie. I'd work there just so I could covertly record her titties.

Pajeet pizza

my sides

Dominos Australia is pretty amazing these days, they've upped their game a lot.

kek'd and checked!

I'd lay some sausage down on that, if you know what i mean