>her
/lgbt/ is that way ->

Who dis?

Same, even more if it were a trap.

>those books
>her
L M A O no roasty would ever read Chomsky

Only a roasty would.

why the fuck are you reading the book titles, nigger????!

>her

>doesn't know you can bring a roastie back to your own place
beta cuck

I like books significantly more than male asses, dumb faggot

wat does he mean by this?

what did he mean by this

She has a shelf full of Stephen King so either it's gay or a woman.

Moar OP we need to know who it is..

waiting for more pics

Big library, not much substance.

>her

I want her to cum in my ass

reddit.com/user/cumonmysole

>not realizing you're on Veeky Forums and that most here prefer girls to have feminine penises

>girls
>penis
>feminine
nope. close as you can get is futa w/ pussy, but it's pure fiction

>Noam Chomsky

Into the garbage compacter she goes.

how ugly do u think she is when she turns around

desu in this case silicone feet aren't creepy and you should have some OP

does it have a penis

Thanks

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

i want to eat the poo

Its a doll isnt it

So you're trying to say most of 'you' are underage newfaggots from Reddit? A good number of us have been here long enough to grow out of that shit.

You foot-faggots are absolutely degenerate. How fucked up do you have to be to get off to the most disgusting human appendage, feet? Kys.